The Radical Right

Why doesn't anyone answer these questions? Seems very simple, for people claiming it.
In case you missed it...

KOCH BROTHERS!!!

Zombie_1464917c.jpg

So you have no specific examples of extremism. Just the standard Democrat talking point. Interesting.

Even I won't argue with the town drunk.

Twenty seven posts into the thread, and not one scrap of any evidence or even a reference to what the hell the OP is talking about.

Just some idiots saying "yeah hum" to retarded mob slogans..that aren't even very good as far as mob slogans go.

So show me where I'm wrong. Do I have to do ALL the work??:confused:

I can't prove you're wrong if you don't provide any specifics. You give me an example, I'll prove you wrong.

But so far it's just been "They're extremist now and I knew it would happen!"

Doesn't mean a thing, nothing there to disprove. Give me an example of how they've become extreme, and who is taking over. Names. Places, events, you know...EXAMPLES.

How old are you? If you're 9 you're doing pretty good. But I'd push my 9 year old for better substance if she was posting the crap I see you posting, and she'd bring it.

degreulation of the banking industry caused this mess and the right wants more

The use of the word extremism, to define common sense, economic awareness, decline in the purchasing power of the dollar, erosion of a citizens constitutional rights, and pending financial destruction of the United States, is a very poor choice of words. Possibly one should rethink the use of the word.

Funny how the liberal progressive movement attempts to neatly compartmentalize and label all those that choose to disagree with their position.

Ideological intolerance exhibited toward one group that voices concern and disgust of another's position is simply disagreement, no need to utilize labeling and shock words or phrases, unless of course the substance of your position is so weak that you have no other choice.

The use of the word extremism, to define common sense, economic awareness, decline in the purchasing power of the dollar, erosion of a citizens constitutional rights, and pending financial destruction of the United States, is a very poor choice of words. Possibly one should rethink the use of the word.

Funny how the liberal progressive movement attempts to neatly compartmentalize and label all those that choose to disagree with their position.

Ideological intolerance exhibited toward one group that voices concern and disgust of another's position is simply disagreement, no need to utilize labeling and shock words or phrases, unless of course the substance of your position is so weak that you have no other choice.

Well said.

Poor Candyslice can't defend their own position. Sad, the thread could have had so many opportunities for dialog.

The tea party was NEVER right about much no matter which incarnation you look at

Tea Party began rambunctious and threatening at the town meetings (had to have three arrested at ours when they would not stop disrupting the proceedings) and has been taken over by some people many of whom are not solid in the American narrative.

Many locals and state GOPs have managed to either eliminate or minimalize their nonsense by early this summer. We need to eliminate the Ryans, Bachmanns, and McConnells. We are headed that way and will succeed.

Tea Party began rambunctious and threatening at the town meetings (had to have three arrested at ours when they would not stop disrupting the proceedings) and has been taken over by some people many of whom are not solid in the American narrative.

Many locals and state GOPs have managed to either eliminate or minimalize their nonsense by early this summer. We need to eliminate the Ryans, Bachmanns, and McConnells. We are headed that way and will succeed.

That's a good answer. I equate the Bachmans, the Ryans and the McConnells to the Rubins and Hoffmans of their day.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back