The radicalization of the left

Status
Not open for further replies.
The radicalization of the left. Dianne Feinstein in 1994 still believed in the law and border security. Back before her lust for power and wealth convinced her to sell out the United States and her fellow citizens...

Last edited:
The radicalization of the left. Dianne Feinstein in 1993 still believed in the law and border security. Back before her lust for power and wealth convinced her to sell out the United States and her fellow citizens...

The radicalization of the left. Harry Reid in 1993 still believed in the law and border security. Back before his lust for power and wealth convinced him to sell out the United States and his fellow citizens...

The radicalization of the left. Dianne Feinstein in 1993 still believed in the law and border security. Back before her lust for power and wealth convinced her to sell out the United States and her fellow citizens...

Except nobody stopped believing in those things.

Again- pragmatism. We have 11 million undocumented here and we can't deport all of them.

Except nobody stopped believing in those things.

Again- pragmatism. We have 11 million undocumented here and we can't deport all of them.
Sure we can. Hell, do you realize how many started self-deporting when President Trump took office? Canada was flooded with them.

Sure we can. Hell, do you realize how many started self-deporting when ...Trump took office? Canada was flooded with them.

Okay if you want to tell yourself that.

Here's the reality... they'll just get more clever in finding ways in.

There's a PRAGMATIC solution to illegal immigration. Go after the rich fuckers who hire them to start with.

But the right and left won't do that. They'll just wait until the Orange Shitgibbon dies of a grabber or gets impeached, and then it will be back to business as usual.

There's a PRAGMATIC solution to illegal immigration. Go after the rich fuckers who hire them to start with.
We’ve done that already. It is illegal to hire illegal aliens. It is also illegal to pay someone “under the table” or for less than minimum wage.

If you want to argue that we need to do a better job of enforcing that law, you’ll get no argument from me. But we already have laws for exactly what you’re advocating for.

We’ve done that already. It is illegal to hire illegal aliens. It is also illegal to pay someone “under the table” or for less than minimum wage.

Yes, and it would be nice if we actually enforced those laws.

Here's the thing. The wonderful job that convinced me that capitalism was full of shit? Yup, that guy, when he wasn't screwing his long term employees, had a pack of illegals in the back packing kits. Do you know how he got away with it? He hired a "Staffing firm" who sent "Contractors". And on the off chance that an INS agent did show up, he could claim total innocence because, hey, that was on the contractor, not him.

If you want to argue that we need to do a better job of enforcing that law, you’ll get no argument from me. But we already have laws for exactly what you’re advocating for.

Except we don't. The problem is, Simpson Mazolli let employers off the hook by allowing the contractor loophole, or the "he had papers that looked legit" loophole.

It pretty much put the foxes in charge of the Hen House, and we all know how well that works.

CDE5AF8B-12DE-4380-9BFF-B81D654EC80F.jpeg

There was a time where Dumbocrats loved America and cared about Americans. But that was a long time ago...
62FC7372-33A0-40FC-8965-8255DAB19648.jpeg

It’s so unbelievable that only the most stupid among society supports the lying, hypocritical left...
In the midst of the government shutdown in 2013, Schumer said on CNN’s “The Lead”: “I believe in immigration reform. What if I persuaded my caucus to say, ‘I’m going to shut the government down, I am going to not pay our bills unless I get my way?’ It’s a politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis.”
Well Chuck...that’s exactly what you just did. And apparently you were too stupid to realize what you said in 2013.

Dems’ words about the 2013 government shutdown come back to haunt them — and prove their hypocrisy

Humanity thought that the radical left had died-out after the Berlin Wall came down and the old Soviet regime collapsed, but the crazy left wing Democrats are keeping it going

Except no one is saying treat them the same.

We are just saying you don't punish children for what their parents did.

This is common decency, but I don't think you understand that concept, Poodle.

Don't punish Americans with mass illegal immigration.
We have a 100% right to control our immigration.
If we keep giving in we will lose our country.
It is 800,000 this time, but it will be 8,000,000 the next time if we keep surrendering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist.

Last edited:

Except we are punishing ourselves with that. We created the economic conditions that cause 'mass illegal immigration".

Let's review, shall we. In 1986, Ronnie Reagan signed the Simpson Mazzoli Act, giving any illegals who arrived before 1982 a path to citizenship. But the other thing it did was put businesses in charge of verifying employment eligibility, then gave them a bunch of hall passes such as using contractors or saying, "Well, the documents looked good".

The second thing that happened, that caused a big jump, was that when we signed NAFTA, we flooded the Mexican commodity market with cheap, American Yellow Corn. Genetically engineered, governmetn subsidized, and farmers of traditional Mexican White Corn couldn't compete. This displaced thousands of Mexican farm workers, and GUESS WHO WAS HIRING?

Again,

Some Asshole said that 50 years ago about the Poles and the Italians.
And 100 years ago about the Germans
And 150 years ago about the Irish

And you know what, amazing thing happened, all those folks learned to speak Americanized English and the country was just fine.

It is 800,000 this time, but it will be 8,000,000 the next time if we keep surrendering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist.

Really? Because frankly, most of the Mexican-Americans I know speak English. A lot of them served in the military with me.

The reality is, the number of undocumented people leveled off back in 2011 and has stayed at the same level ever since.

Except we are punishing ourselves with that. We created the economic conditions that cause 'mass illegal immigration".

Let's review, shall we. In 1986, Ronnie Reagan signed the Simpson Mazzoli Act, giving any illegals who arrived before 1982 a path to citizenship. But the other thing it did was put businesses in charge of verifying employment eligibility, then gave them a bunch of hall passes such as using contractors or saying, "Well, the documents looked good".

The second thing that happened, that caused a big jump, was that when we signed NAFTA, we flooded the Mexican commodity market with cheap, American Yellow Corn. Genetically engineered, governmetn subsidized, and farmers of traditional Mexican White Corn couldn't compete. This displaced thousands of Mexican farm workers, and GUESS WHO WAS HIRING?

Again,

Some Asshole said that 50 years ago about the Poles and the Italians.
And 100 years ago about the Germans
And 150 years ago about the Irish

And you know what, amazing thing happened, all those folks learned to speak Americanized English and the country was just fine.

Really? Because frankly, most of the Mexican-Americans I know speak English. A lot of them served in the military with me.

The reality is, the number of undocumented people leveled off back in 2011 and has stayed at the same level ever since.

It's not racist to have borders and immigration laws.
Obama “we need additional Customs and Border Protection agents with better technology and real-time intelligence." Is Obama also a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back