The Rampant Stupidity Of Democrats

The Shadow government knows what they are doing. They are purposely trying to mess up things. So that Pres.Trump will not have the time to investigate them. The whole system will be so clutter with all sorts of cases and problems. That it will take all of the king's horsemen and all of the king's men, to put things back together again. But by that time, Pres.Trump will be out of office, and another Deep Stater will be in to pardon all of the corrupt politicians. And then they will live happily ever after.

3rsbgo.gif

Grrr! Democrats BAD! Republicans GOOD! Great thread, inbreds. :auiqs.jpg:This narrative offers so much for discussion! You're all superstars!

We should stay in the fall back position. I like daylight till 9:00 PM.

As for the kiddies walking to school in the dark, what the hell. It will toughen them up a bit.

We should stay in the fall back position. I like daylight till 9:00 PM.

Easy solution. Move north. Hey, move far enough north, you can have daylight all night.

As for the kiddies walking to school in the dark, what the hell. It will toughen them up a bit.

Ah yes, I remember, the Nixon daze 1973 was it?

Thing is, these yahoos always claim it will "save energy" ---- and it doesn't.

The story says the threshold for felony larceny was raised to $950 and implies that leads to rampant lawlessness, when in fact that amount is rather low compared to states like Texas where the threshold is $2,500.
Why not start a thread on the matter? Actually the threshold for felony theft in Texas is $1,500 but why quibble? Some states have a much higher threshold, like Washington, for instance ($5,000).
"State Jail Felony Theft
Theft is a state jail felony in Texas if the value of the property or services stolen is $1,500 or more but less than $20,000, or if the property is of a specific type, such as a firearm or certain livestock valued at less than $20,000.".

Perhaps the difference you are not looking at at all is how Texas treats theft in general vs. California, which seems to have decriminalized theft to a large degree.
Theft in San Francisco, for instance, of a bike or a package delivered to a door step is treated like an administrative matter.
Not a criminal one. If you can get a cop to respond he will simply file a report and the matter is put out of sight and out of mind.

I don't know what the point of your post is since everyone knows California doesn't take crime seriously. "Certainly San Franciscans aren’t debating whether or not crime is up. They know it is. In January, Police Chief William Scott acknowledged a 24 percent jump in property crimes from 2016 to 2017. Auto break-ins have soared in every district, and the arrest rate for them is an astonishing 1.6 percent."

Forum List

Back