The ranchers in Oregon are actually victims of malicious prosecution by the feds….they have a case..

What's really going on in Oregon is seditious conspiracy of about a dozen or so militia men.

They're getting a collective eye roll from even the fringiest of fringe conservatives. And made fun of by pretty much everyone else. At this point they seem to be looking for a way of saving face for their inevitable abandonment of their new 'headquarters'.

With the group claiming they'll leave if the 'town asks them too'.

What's really going on in Oregon is seditious conspiracy of about a dozen or so militia men.

They're getting a collective eye roll from even the fringiest of fringe conservatives. And made fun of by pretty much everyone else. At this point they seem to be looking for a way of saving face for their inevitable abandonment of their new 'headquarters'.

The town hasn't asked them to. In fact the town is grateful that there is attention now on the land grab that has been breaking their backs for decades.

nice of you to speak for 'the town'

anything to back that assertion up?

:popcorn:

holy shot, i didn't watch that video until i accidentally tapped it. Chris Ann Hall? she thinks the newtown ct shootings and the san bernadino shootings were staged. she believes the shooting of those reporters was faked.

she is a fucking loon, as is anyone quoting her

so they didn't burn federal lands?
I know 3 people in my neighborhood that accidentally burned federal land, and it was thousands of acres, not a hundred; and not one of em went to prison.
... but then, the blm around here didn't have a secret agenda to take their land either.
Kinda like the thousands that burn and loot US cities. And never see the inside if a jail cell?
ya, burning wheat stubble and a fire getting out of control, or kids playing with matches meets the same criteria as burning and looting a city.

I know 3 people in my neighborhood that accidentally burned federal land, and it was thousands of acres, not a hundred; and not one of em went to prison.
... but then, the blm around here didn't have a secret agenda to take their land either.
They should have....and they should have paid all costs for fire suppression.
plus it's a stupid argument. if i get pulled over for speeding i don't get to use that other cars were speeding and not pulled over as a defense.

because others escaped punishment is not an excuse for breaking the law.
If someone is speeding an injured person to the hospital is that breaking the law?

Not maliciously.
That kid with the affluenza defense didn't maliciously kill those people, either. What the Hammond's did was criminally negligent. They deserved the sentence they got and served. They do not deserve to be labeled terrorists, or to serve more time. That is wrong. That is no way excuses what the militia is doing. It is far more criminal than anything the Hammond's did. They need to spend major time in the iron bar hotel.

They should have....and they should have paid all costs for fire suppression.
plus it's a stupid argument. if i get pulled over for speeding i don't get to use that other cars were speeding and not pulled over as a defense.

because others escaped punishment is not an excuse for breaking the law.
If someone is speeding an injured person to the hospital is that breaking the law?
yep

Not maliciously.
That kid with the affluenza defense didn't maliciously kill those people, either. What the Hammond's did was criminally negligent. They deserved the sentence they got and served. They do not deserve to be labeled terrorists, or to serve more time. That is wrong. That is no way excuses what the militia is doing. It is far more criminal than anything the Hammond's did. They need to spend major time in the iron bar hotel.
No, it wasn't criminally negligent. They did exactly what everybody, INCLUDING THE BLM, does in that neck of the woods. And NOBODY else has ever been hauled up on charges for it.

Not maliciously.
No, it wasn't criminally negligent. They did exactly what everybody, INCLUDING THE BLM, does in that neck of the woods. And NOBODY else has ever been hauled up on charges for it.
The BLM wanted their land.

And you can tell by the 0.00 persons who post here that have joined their "fight" that they really do have a case....a case of delusional grandeur, a case of never having grown up, and of course several cases of beer which has killed key brain cells.
Growing up? Like learning to actually write a clear sentence?

Lol, you libtards hear Obama and the Feds tell you bend over and grab your ankles and you do it immediately and then call those who dont children?

roflmao, the libtard left is degenerating into a complete mental break down.

Really? Their names please....surely if they burned 2,000 acres of land it made the news. I'd like to do research.
That sort of thing isnt news there any more than a Dhimmicrat taking a pedophile airplane trip to raise funds would be.

The town hasn't asked them to. In fact the town is grateful that there is attention now on the land grab that has been breaking their backs for decades.

Why has the town closed schools for the week, then, if they're so happy their friends are there?

Why has the town closed schools for the week, then, if they're so happy their friends are there?

They're scared of the Fed's, and the crazy douches who will travel to harass them. People like the psychos here who are saying to send drones and such. These are people who don't like the current govt..They will hole up and protect their own and wait for this to blow over. Or not.

They're scared of the Fed's, and the crazy douches who will travel to harass them. People like the psychos here who are saying to send drones and such. These are people who don't like the current govt..They will hole up and protect their own and wait for this to blow over. Or not.

It sounds to me as if that eco-terrorist law needs to be looked at for sure. Maybe something good will come of this--squeaky wheel and all that.

Who says they are scared of the feds? Who says the town wants them there?

You realize that you're literally making up your entire narrative, right?

Who says they are scared of the feds? Who says the town wants them there?

You realize that you're literally making up your entire narrative, right?

I've posted more links to real people than all of you asshats combined.

Oh yes, Kosher. People are fruitloopy as you. The whole of the County will be glad when the crazies are out of there. They are not welcome, have never been welcome. If they had the support you claim, there would have been citizens of Harney County out there with them.

Forum List

Back