The Real History of The Western Obsession With The Middle East by Susan Abulhawa

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4obHbjivXk8]The Real History of The Western Obsession With The Middle East by Susan Abulhawa.mp4.mp4.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow that disappeared quick.

Same person, Susan Abulhawa, who wrote Mornings in Jenin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD3yR_C9nYQ]Susan Abulhawa | "Mornings In Jenin" - YouTube[/ame]

The so-claimed 'Jenin massacre' is indeed FICTION. So much for 'real history'..........

I looked at other spewage from the same source: her purported 'factual' writings are no more accurate than the fiction.

MHunterB, et al,

I'll tell you --- I'm a bit confused.

The so-claimed 'Jenin massacre' is indeed FICTION. So much for 'real history'..........

I looked at other spewage from the same source: her purported 'factual' writings are no more accurate than the fiction.
(QUESTION)

What is the straight story?

• What is the allegation?
  • What is the reality? (Evidence)

v/r
R

MHunterB, et al,

(QUESTION)

v/r
R

For one thing, Israel blocked the entrance to any media, rights groups, or anyone else who could witness what happened.

What were they hiding?

The original video has resurfaced under a different user.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCReu2Cf5SY]IQ2 Abulhawa Opening Remarks - YouTube[/ame]

MHunterB, et al,

(QUESTION)

v/r
R

For one thing, Israel blocked the entrance to any media, rights groups, or anyone else who could witness what happened.

What were they hiding?

Who cares ? ?????? :lol:

MHunterB, et al,

(QUESTION)

v/r
R

What were they hiding?

Now for the rest of the story:

Palestinian liars screamed "MASSACRE" and the press, particularly Europe's, ate it up.
When the smoke cleared the UN investigation as well as Arafat's found no evidence to support the Palestinian liars and their western media sycophants. Despite the truth's ready availability within weeks, some on these boards whined for years about the "Jenin Massacre." Blood Libels die hard (and some never do) because some peeps need to keep their hate alive ... even with lies.

Jenin remained sealed throughout the invasion and claims of a massacre were circulated in the mass media by Palestinian officials. Stories of hundreds of civilians being killed in their homes as they were demolished spread throughout international media. Subsequent investigations found no evidence to substantiate claims of a massacre, and official totals from Palestinian and Israeli sources confirmed between 52 and 54 Palestinians, mostly gunmen, and 23 IDF soldiers as having been killed in the fighting.

Battle of Jenin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, it's become another one of those notorious - and blandly ASSUMED as correct! - examples used by "anti-Zionists" to excuse their hatred.....along with the 'al Dura murder', the 'ambulance hit by an Israeli bomb while in use', the 'hormone-laden chewing gum', and other such incidents manufactured by Pallywood.

People who assert such incidents were as the 'pro-Palestinians' insist, commonly agree that 'the Jews own the media', and that 'the Jews control the US Congress'...... They ALSO are prone to insist that 9/11 was a 'false flag' operation and that Bin Ladin had nothing to do with it.

MHunterB, et al,

(QUESTION)

v/r
R

What were they hiding?

Now for the rest of the story:

Palestinian liars screamed "MASSACRE" and the press, particularly Europe's, ate it up.
When the smoke cleared the UN investigation as well as Arafat's found no evidence to support the Palestinian liars and their western media sycophants. Despite the truth's ready availability within weeks, some on these boards whined for years about the "Jenin Massacre." Blood Libels die hard (and some never do) because some peeps need to keep their hate alive ... even with lies.

Jenin remained sealed throughout the invasion and claims of a massacre were circulated in the mass media by Palestinian officials. Stories of hundreds of civilians being killed in their homes as they were demolished spread throughout international media. Subsequent investigations found no evidence to substantiate claims of a massacre, and official totals from Palestinian and Israeli sources confirmed between 52 and 54 Palestinians, mostly gunmen, and 23 IDF soldiers as having been killed in the fighting.

Battle of Jenin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Start @ 22:30

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CFAPkxzYc]Susan Abulhawa interview with Hesham Tillawi. The Scar of David - YouTube[/ame]

No, thanks, Tinny: I've had my lifetime quota of lying Arab agitprop.

Maybe if you can find something factually based, there could be some actual discussion.

Forum List

Back