The real Jesus

Trump at least is entertaining. I have to say that Obama did virtually nothing the whole time, and Hillary would have have been even duller.

I see, you are one of those guys who gets off by watching the carnage of a train wreck..

like you are safe or something..

moron.
I'm a Libertarian, not a Republican, so either way I lose BIG! :biggrin:

Good for you.

There may be some hope for you after all.

"So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression"
So is that quote real or is that a metaphor for something else?

lets wait to talk about that...

You have been carefully examined and chosen to have a corrective lens implanted deep inside your brain.

So don't be alarmed when you wake up one day with a little butt hurt after having had strange dreams of being probed by aliens.

Then, in that day, you will have your answer and I won't have to teach you your A, B, C's.
Is that what happened to you?

Without an accurate understanding of the symbolisms and to what they are referring, all you have is incoherence.

You like the book of revelation?

Until Christ comes again and breaks the seals that have prevented everyone from seeing what was written inside the holy scroll no one else in heaven or on the earth or under the earth can reveal, much less comprehend, what was hidden inside.

Not you, not your so called teachers, not angels, not demons, not anyone. (Revelation 5:1-3)

"I will give you treasures from dark vaults, hoarded in secret places, that you may know that I am the Lord,"

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him. And kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

It has already been revealed, through Jesus' real teachers.

Really? Its already been revealed by Jesus' real teachers? Before Jesus even arrived and revealed it? lol.....

Then what are the seven seals placed on scripture that keep people from seeing whats written inside?

Whats been kept from comprehension from everyone, in heaven , on the earth, and under the earth for the past 2000 years?

Jesus received his crown at Revelation 6-the presence. He appointed his teachers on earth here in these last days( Matthew 24:45) through them, this became a reality( Daniel 12:4)-- rejected by those clinging to old darkness.
I didn't ask you about any crown..Pay attention.

What are the seven seals placed on scripture that keep people from seeing whats written inside?

Whats been kept from comprehension from everyone, in heaven , on the earth, and under the earth for the past 2000 years?

Truths that God hid-Daniel 12:4, and revelation revealed.

oh----THOSE in the locked scroll that DANIEL GAVE TO YOU

I see, you are one of those guys who gets off by watching the carnage of a train wreck..

like you are safe or something..

moron.
I'm a Libertarian, not a Republican, so either way I lose BIG! :biggrin:

Good for you.

There may be some hope for you after all.

"So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression"
So is that quote real or is that a metaphor for something else?

lets wait to talk about that...

You have been carefully examined and chosen to have a corrective lens implanted deep inside your brain.

So don't be alarmed when you wake up one day with a little butt hurt after having had strange dreams of being probed by aliens.

Then, in that day, you will have your answer and I won't have to teach you your A, B, C's.
Is that what happened to you?

do the police know?

Without an accurate understanding of the symbolisms and to what they are referring, all you have is incoherence.

You like the book of revelation?

Until Christ comes again and breaks the seals that have prevented everyone from seeing what was written inside the holy scroll no one else in heaven or on the earth or under the earth can reveal, much less comprehend, what was hidden inside.

Not you, not your so called teachers, not angels, not demons, not anyone. (Revelation 5:1-3)

"I will give you treasures from dark vaults, hoarded in secret places, that you may know that I am the Lord,"

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him. And kings curl their lips in disgust. For they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

Really? Its already been revealed by Jesus' real teachers? Before Jesus even arrived and revealed it? lol.....

Then what are the seven seals placed on scripture that keep people from seeing whats written inside?

Jesus received his crown at Revelation 6-the presence. He appointed his teachers on earth here in these last days( Matthew 24:45) through them, this became a reality( Daniel 12:4)-- rejected by those clinging to old darkness.

What are the seven seals placed on scripture that keep people from seeing whats written inside?

Ok, If thats true, what are the seven seals placed on scripture that keep people from seeing whats written inside?

Whats been kept from comprehension from everyone, in heaven , on the earth, and under the earth for the past 2000 years? (Revelation 5:1-3)

Last edited:

Jesus gave through his real teachers.

Ok, If thats true, what are the seven seals placed on scripture that keep people from seeing whats written inside?

Whats been kept from comprehension from everyone, in heaven , on the earth, and under the earth for the past 2000 years? (Revelation 5:1-3)

Revelation has been hidden, until these last days. Certain things in the book of Daniel unlock some of the secrets of revelation.

Revelation has been hidden, until these last days. Certain things in the book of Daniel unlock some of the secrets of revelation.

Yeah, I heard you say that many times already.

My question is, since you claim that your teachers had that hidden knowledge revealed to them before Jesus arrived on earth to reveal it,

oh------in muhummad's bat cave?

The real Jesus was a fairly brown guy who walked across borders. Hmmm...

What borders did he cross? --------do you believe the legend of the
"flight to Egypt"? ---------I kinda took it as a midrash type fable. Why
"brown" ------in fact the people of the GALIL---(sorta northern Judea)
were said to be sorta sandy colored (that kinda means almost blond)----
of course------THE GENE POOL WAS MIXED WATERS-----all sorts of
Aegean stuff

oh------in muhummad's bat cave?

hardly. All who put a mere mortal above Gods own son, live in darkness.

My question is, since you claim that your teachers had that hidden knowledge revealed to them before Jesus arrived on earth to reveal it,

No one knew the book of revelation--Very few on earth know its reality now. The darkness controls those. All have watched rev 13 occur for years. They see it but cannot see it. The image of the beast is being made to look good and loving to the mortal heart. ( 2Cor 11:12-15)

No one knew the book of revelation--Very few on earth know its reality now. The darkness controls those. All have watched rev 13 occur for years. They see it but cannot see it. The image of the beast is being made to look good and loving to the mortal heart. ( 2Cor 11:12-15)

Yeah yeah yeah.. How many time do I have to tell you I heard that all before?

When are you going to address my questions?

If very few know its reality, what the book of revelation is about, just your so called teachers......

If it was revealed to your teachers, you should know..

What gives? Whats up with the hide and seek games? Did they lie? Don't your teachers want all eyes to see?

Last edited:

If very few know its reality, what the book of revelation is about, just your so called teachers......

What gives? Whats up with the hide and seek games? Did they lie? Don't your teachers want all eyes to see?

Revelation its grand climax at hand. Explains it all.

lol. I am not asking the book of revelation to explain anything. I asked you..You JW's are supposed to be privy to understanding something that 99% of the people saw but didn't see, lol, even though it is clearly written that no one at all, no one, is supposed be capable of even looking at what was hidden in scripture until Jesus arrives.

It would be less painful for you to just admit that you don't know and your teachers don't know..They lie. Its not like other people don't already know that you are lying..

Your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

If you did know you would have no problem answering these two simple and direct questions.

Last edited:

lol. I am not asking the book of revelation to explain anything. I asked you..You JW's are supposed to be privy to understanding something that 99% of the people saw but didn't see, lol, even though it is clearly written that no one at all, no one, is supposed be capable of even looking at what was hidden in scripture until Jesus arrives.

It would be less painful for you to just admit that you don't know and your teachers don't know..They lie. Its not like other people don't already know that you are lying..

If you did know you would have no problem answering these two simple and direct questions.

Revelation 6= 1914-

Revelation 6= 1914-
lol..... are you stupid? Its no use. Saying rev.6 =1914 does not answer my question..Its not even true.

What is the seal that was broken, and what was hidden inside for the past 2000 years that people can look at and finally comprehend after Jesus comes and opens the scroll? You claimed to know..

lying when the truth as been revealed is losing strategy...You can't undo what has been done.

Get out of your deathbed, stand up, and walk like a man.

Not necessarily. Celts were dominant in the center of what is now Turkey, and Abraham himself most likely came from somewhere in Turkey or even further north, and possibly even an Aryan. There is no evidence saying he had to have come from the 'Ur' southeast of Palestine, and in fact he came from north of there. Jews ran the gamut of racial mixes and colors. So did 'gentiles' of the region. 'Chaldeans' could have come from a very large area half way to where Moscow is now, and as far west as the Danube basin, the 'homeland' of a great number of languages groups and peoples.

Not necessarily. Celts were dominant in the center of what is now Turkey, and Abraham himself most likely came from somewhere in Turkey or even further north, and possibly even an Aryan. There is no evidence saying he had to have come from the 'Ur' southeast of Palestine, and in fact he came from north of there. Jews ran the gamut of racial mixes and colors. So did 'gentiles' of the region. 'Chaldeans' could have come from a very large area half way to where Moscow is now, and as far west as the Danube basin, the 'homeland' of a great number of languages groups and peoples.
So Jesus was a White Supremacist like you?

Forum List

Back