The real motive of the Democratic Party....Exposed.

Gop is all racists . That’s why minorities favor Dems .
Why do you say that?

Because they are the party that accepts racists . And they have a lot of talking points based in racism .
Like what exactly? Oh you’re just saying something stupid cause you have no evidence. Gotcha

No evidence ? Lol.

I’ll start. Why do Cons want to save all these confederate statues ? Those guys were “democrats “ . So why, 150 years later , are republicans defend confederates and their flag?
It’s called history that’s why. An era to never forget and not repeat.

Nazis are part of our history . We don’t name bridges after them.

Is that what you’ve been programmed to believe?
Because the GOP wants to control our borders and stop illegal immigration?

When you only care about targeting brown people , thats racists .

Wasting money on a dopey Wall is not controlling immigration.
Targeting brown why? Explain

To impress their racist base .
So you’re saying 50% of the country is racist? I agree everyone of you libturds

Racist or racist accepting .
We know you accept racism. You are party of the KKK

Immigration has been controlled for centuries! You righties fall for the gop racist boogeyman fear mongering.

Ever notice you never talk about the Canadian border ?

Timmy, I know even you are too smart to make retarded, childish comments like this. Just in case I’m wrong...I offer my teachings.

Canadians, are first world humans, for the most part they love their homeland and all it offers. They aren’t real excited by the opportunity and free shit offered by the US...and frankly most have the iQ to understand and respect the federal laws of other nations. Furthermore, Canadians tend to be ambitious, moral and intelligent so the ones that may get across are likely to become an asset to the US.

Now, Mexico and Mexicans on the other hand....well, you know.

Hopefully you can pretend to be wise and see the clear differences between our neighboring nations.

Glad to see you are up front with your racism .

Let me ask you . Cons are afraid of terrorists getting into the USA . What’s a bigger threat ? Terrorists sneaking in from hippeee Canada and their Mid East immigration pipeline , or Mexico were there are few local Muslims border is much more controlled ?

Okay Timmy...let’s work this from another angle...this is actually getting fun.
My daughter drives home from USC at night once in a while...she could take a route through Compton to get home....but I insist that she not drive through there as the propensity for criminal activity is quite high....now we all know Compton is predominantly inhabited by Blacks.....So I ask you, in giving my daughter the aforementioned advise am I being WISE or am I being a RACIST?

NOT USC!!! University of Spoiled Chidren.

Really! You get a real world question and you provide a dumber than sh*t answer. BTW, you may want to work on your spelling skills.

It’s that defense mechanism kicking in...diversion, smoke and mirrors...we see it all the time with the Left...they hate the whole truth and full enlightenment.

Why do you say that?

Because they are the party that accepts racists . And they have a lot of talking points based in racism .
Like what exactly? Oh you’re just saying something stupid cause you have no evidence. Gotcha

No evidence ? Lol.

I’ll start. Why do Cons want to save all these confederate statues ? Those guys were “democrats “ . So why, 150 years later , are republicans defend confederates and their flag?

Nazis were in Europe.

Timmy, I know even you are too smart to make retarded, childish comments like this. Just in case I’m wrong...I offer my teachings.

Canadians, are first world humans, for the most part they love their homeland and all it offers. They aren’t real excited by the opportunity and free shit offered by the US...and frankly most have the iQ to understand and respect the federal laws of other nations. Furthermore, Canadians tend to be ambitious, moral and intelligent so the ones that may get across are likely to become an asset to the US.

Now, Mexico and Mexicans on the other hand....well, you know.

Hopefully you can pretend to be wise and see the clear differences between our neighboring nations.

Let me ask you . Cons are afraid of terrorists getting into the USA . What’s a bigger threat ? Terrorists sneaking in from hippeee Canada and their Mid East immigration pipeline , or Mexico were there are few local Muslims border is much more controlled ?

My daughter drives home from USC at night once in a while...she could take a route through Compton to get home....but I insist that she not drive through there as the propensity for criminal activity is quite high....now we all know Compton is predominantly inhabited by Blacks.....So I ask you, in giving my daughter the aforementioned advise am I being WISE or am I being a RACIST?

Really! You get a real world question and you provide a dumber than sh*t answer. BTW, you may want to work on your spelling skills.

What does "sh*t" spell?

Careful what you wish for.

If you don't know what it spells you're probably not old enough or mature enough for me to tell you.

Why do you say that?

No evidence ? Lol.

We're not Germany either. The Nazis were never a major party in America.

My white rear end thinks the race screamers are running on fear, We white people could have assimilated the black population & they would be just like us. we fought any one who came from some where else. in fact we fought those who where here be for us. gave them the shit jobs for the shit pay. because we needed there labor. the lighter skin groups who looked more like us, we allowed them to join us sort of. . your fear is that if there are more of them than us they will treat us just like we treated them. no more being the top of the heap. really stupid . America is suppose to be working always towards equality.

Please don't try & tell me every one has an even chance to pull them self up by there boot straps. been in hotels in the south, big yellow line in front of the lobby drinking fountain , marked whites only . rent always higher for" others" loans harder to get, higher rates. & don't say that's the past, civil war fought to keep the cheap labor, right to day could give you names of people in south Carolina &Alabama who wont rent or sell to blacks or gays. Stop being afraid, do the right thing.

My white rear end thinks the race screamers are running on fear, We white people could have assimilated the black population & they would be just like us. we fought any one who came from some where else. in fact we fought those who where here be for us. gave them the shit jobs for the shit pay. because we needed there labor. the lighter skin groups who looked more like us, we allowed them to join us sort of. . your fear is that if there are more of them than us they will treat us just like we treated them. no more being the top of the heap. really stupid . America is suppose to be working always towards equality.

Please don't try & tell me every one has an even chance to pull them self up by there boot straps. been in hotels in the south, big yellow line in front of the lobby drinking fountain , marked whites only . rent always higher for" others" loans harder to get, higher rates. & don't say that's the past, civil war fought to keep the cheap labor, right to day could give you names of people in south Carolina &Alabama who wont rent or sell to blacks or gays. Stop being afraid, do the right thing.

Hahaha...your “white rear end”...hahaha...RIGHT!
One small flaw in your excuse making...whoops, I meant theory...we just came off of eight fucked years under a filthy Black president...did you forget about that?
Are you suggesting that “oppressed” Blacks can only become Presidents but that’s as far as they can go....they're capped right there?
Does that reallly make sense to you?

What does "sh*t" spell?

Careful what you wish for.

If you don't know what it spells you're probably not old enough or mature enough for me to tell you.

I'm just s*yin' *r*nic*l p*st *s *r*n*c

No evidence ? Lol.

Neither was the Confederacy.

No evidence ? Lol.

Neither was the Confederacy.

Germany was never part of the United States. The Germans we fought were not Americans. Sorry, you're just not making your case.

So why do Democrats whore themselves out to minorities, illegals and essentially the welfare class? Why do they exhaust all effort pandering to and championing the lowest grade Americans?

No, the lowest grade Americans live in the red states, and fly the Confederate flag like that's something to be proud of...

The GOP Panders to them, and they keep voting to stay in the trailer park until the sweet tornado of death removes them from the gene pool.

This isnt really groundbreaking info...it’s quite elementary for most of you, I get that, but it never really occurred to me that many people haven’t been able to connect the dots to something so simple for me, most of you and even my 14 year old daughter.

So why do Democrats whore themselves out to minorities, illegals and essentially the welfare class? Why do they exhaust all effort pandering to and championing the lowest grade Americans?
They vow to protect and grow that taxpayer funded welfare cash that big business and Hollywood counts on. It’s the not so clever way that big biz and Hollywood leverages / forces government and taxpayers into being their best customers.
Hopefully this share will shed some light on why Hollywood, big biz CEO’s, educational institutions and many others side with the Left and Democrats....they gotta have that giant welfare stream, the larger the welfare class the better...TA-DA!

That really was a whole bunch of hot air. Idk what more to say.

No, the lowest grade Americans live in the red states, and fly the Confederate flag like that's something to be proud of...

The GOP Panders to them, and they keep voting to stay in the trailer park until the sweet tornado of death removes them from the gene pool.

What an uneducated thing to say.

This isnt really groundbreaking info...it’s quite elementary for most of you, I get that, but it never really occurred to me that many people haven’t been able to connect the dots to something so simple for me, most of you and even my 14 year old daughter.

They vow to protect and grow that taxpayer funded welfare cash that big business and Hollywood counts on. It’s the not so clever way that big biz and Hollywood leverages / forces government and taxpayers into being their best customers.
Hopefully this share will shed some light on why Hollywood, big biz CEO’s, educational institutions and many others side with the Left and Democrats....they gotta have that giant welfare stream, the larger the welfare class the better...TA-DA!

We know. Race baiting is all you got

We know. Race baiting is all you got

:meow:

iu

Forum List

Back