The real reason Democrats wont allow children back to school:

Because it would reveal they hyped COVID to crash the economy and hurt Trump.
Wouldn't that be an embarrassment if they all went back to school and NOTHING BAD HAPPENED!

Wouldn't it be a tragedy if they all went back to school and hundreds of teachers, and children with asthma, and other "pre-existing conditions" got sick. I don't know of ANY parent who is so desperate for their children go back to school that they are prepared risk their children's lives or health to send them back.

CONTROL THE VIRUS. THEN TALK ABOUT RE-OPENING. IT'S NOT JUST THE RIGHT WAY, IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

Another ignorant Canuck who doesn't know that children's death rate is virtually zero and they don't effectively transmit the disease.

You also don't care that children are being harmed by being kept at home, they don't effectively learn on computers in replacement of live instruction and that poor kids may not have computer access at all.

Just another hate filled leftist

Yes and No. Ultimately, the jury is still out because while they think that's the case, they're not 100% sure. And it still doesn't change the fact you can't rule the virus spreading with older children. Not every child who attends school is a first grader.
The point still stands. Lower the virus infection rate, take the necessary precautions and issue the relevant guidelines...and we could get back to something resembling normal..including sending kids back to school.

Or what we could do is open schools for kids up to high school grades. High school kids can stay home while their parents work and learn online.

The study showed 10 years old and older spread the virus as fast and efficient as adults....

The study on 10 years younger children, is not complete yet... They are not showing as contagious, but believe it could be the younger ones were isolated more... it could be they too are just as infectious....

Pretty much the opposite from what I've heard and read. Any credible link to your claim here?

Again, all you're arguing is cut off. That younger children are less vulnerable and need to be in school more is still very important and you keep running away from that, just as you're ignoring that poor children are more likely to have no internet access at all
10 and younger....are allegedly less infectious

But I heard a scientist on the news last night that the study on 10 and younger is not complete.... They believe they too can spread it as well, but the reason they had not in the original study group is because they were protected and sheltered more....

So the 10 and younger group needs more studies.

OK, but you're still only arguing one side and ignoring the damage being done to children, particularly poor children. You aren't offering ANY solutions, just criticizing.

And again, the death rate for children of all ages is still virtually zero

Yep.....they don't care about the damage. They care about beating Trump in November.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The morning radio show here in Chicago, Dan and Amy talked to a teacher in Sweden........their schools are open, no social distancing, no masks....and they do not have an outbreak in the schools....the only reason that the democrat party teachers unions are pushing the lies to keep the schools closed is to disrupt the economy. They want to hurt Trump in November, and keeping families disrupted because they have to watch their kids at home makes this easier.
And, of course, should Biden manage to win, it all evaporates the next day and suddenly everything is open again and all those now shrieking doom and gloom will be ecstatically proclaiming there was no reason to stay shut down as long as we did.
Trump forced the shutdown. It's all his fault.
Sure, sure, let's go with that. Is it your contention that the democrats had nothing to do with shutting down? Before you answer, keep in mind all those democrat state governors who leaped at it. I mean, I know your programming insists that TRUMP! has to be responsible for every single thing under the sun (which immediately changes should Biden manage to win. Then he'll be responsible for nothing), but be realistic.

no one really knows what effect corvid has on kids. But if Trump was really interested in poor kids, he could call for every K-6 teacher without an aid to have one, and then schools really could open up in alternate day cohorts with social distancing, but Trump is only interested in his election propects

Moron......education is a local matter, not a federal one.

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies
The fascist school system designed to indoctrinate kids with a fascist political agenda, prostitute girls, and cut off boys, has failed in its mission of evil, and its masters are hard at work to destroy what's left of it.
No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.
The COVID-19 virus is some sort of popular belief system. The feared propagation of the virus is only the propaganda of political beliefs hostile to the Establishment.

The virus is some sort of popular belief system? Really? Then how did all those beliefs manage to kill over 143,000 people so far? Why are hospitals in places where the virus is spiking being overrun? Is that all because of a popular belief system?
Have those 143 k been verified...........the definition was made by the CDC to guarantee higher numbers.................If they die from a heat attack but it is ASSUMED they had Covid.......then they can make a judgement call to say it was Covid.

If they call it Covid.......they get extra money from medicare............if they are uninsured......more money from Daddy Gov't...

Now please tell me that the HONORABLE HOSPITALS wouldn't dare mischarge.............

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you have actual FACTS about the virus or are you just here to spread Trump's lies and bullshit.

How is it that covid19 has occurred in every other first world country on earth, and the rest of the world got it under control and ended the deaths? Trump isn't smart enough to do it. Enough people in the USA still think that Trump isn't lying, or that the government wouldn't re-open unless it's safe, that the virus continues to rage.

And fools like YOU are claiming it's not real.

Stupid is as stupid does.

The morning radio show here in Chicago, Dan and Amy talked to a teacher in Sweden........their schools are open, no social distancing, no masks....and they do not have an outbreak in the schools....the only reason that the democrat party teachers unions are pushing the lies to keep the schools closed is to disrupt the economy. They want to hurt Trump in November, and keeping families disrupted because they have to watch their kids at home makes this easier.
And, of course, should Biden manage to win, it all evaporates the next day and suddenly everything is open again and all those now shrieking doom and gloom will be ecstatically proclaiming there was no reason to stay shut down as long as we did.
Sure, sure, let's go with that. Is it your contention that the democrats had nothing to do with shutting down? Before you answer, keep in mind all those democrat state governors who leaped at it. I mean, I know your programming insists that TRUMP! has to be responsible for every single thing under the sun (which immediately changes should Biden manage to win. Then he'll be responsible for nothing), but be realistic.

THE VIRUS IS NOT PARTISAN. IT DOESN'T CARE WHETHER YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT OR A REPUBLICAN. THE RESPONSE SHOULD NOT BE POLITICIZED.

TRUMP DECLARED A NATIONAL EMERGENCY. THAT MEANS HE'S IN CHARGE AND YES, EVERY SINGLE DECISION HE HAS MADE HAS INCREASED THE LEVEL OF DISEASE AND DEATH. THE FAILURE OF THE AMERICAN RESPONSE IS THE FAILURE OF DONALD J. TRUMP. HE'S THE ONE WHO SAID "I, AND I ALONE CAN FIX IT".

IT'S TIME TO WALK THAT WALK DONALD. WEAR THE FUCKING MASK ASSHAT!

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies
The fascist school system designed to indoctrinate kids with a fascist political agenda, prostitute girls, and cut off boys, has failed in its mission of evil, and its masters are hard at work to destroy what's left of it.
No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.
The COVID-19 virus is some sort of popular belief system. The feared propagation of the virus is only the propaganda of political beliefs hostile to the Establishment.

The virus is some sort of popular belief system? Really? Then how did all those beliefs manage to kill over 143,000 people so far? Why are hospitals in places where the virus is spiking being overrun? Is that all because of a popular belief system?
Have those 143 k been verified...........the definition was made by the CDC to guarantee higher numbers.................If they die from a heat attack but it is ASSUMED they had Covid.......then they can make a judgement call to say it was Covid.

If they call it Covid.......they get extra money from medicare............if they are uninsured......more money from Daddy Gov't...

Now please tell me that the HONORABLE HOSPITALS wouldn't dare mischarge.............

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you have actual FACTS about the virus or are you just here to spread Trump's lies and bullshit.

How is it that covid19 has occurred in every other first world country on earth, and the rest of the world got it under control and ended the deaths? Trump isn't smart enough to do it. Enough people in the USA still think that Trump isn't lying, or that the government wouldn't re-open unless it's safe, that the virus continues to rage.

And fools like YOU are claiming it's not real.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Moron, they didn't end the deaths....if not for the democrat party states of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut we would have had a lot fewer deaths.....they have done worse than Arizona, Texas and Florida but you guys still lie about that.

/——-/ Even my dyed in the wool democrat neighbor is shaking his head and asking when this BS is going to end.
DDAE4BA7-6BDB-47B9-B037-2CF4AFDE08FA.jpeg

THE VIRUS IS NOT PARTISAN. IT DOESN'T CARE WHETHER YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT OR A REPUBLICAN. THE RESPONSE SHOULD NOT BE POLITICIZED.

TRUMP DECLARED A NATIONAL EMERGENCY. THAT MEANS HE'S IN CHARGE AND YES, EVERY SINGLE DECISION HE HAS MADE HAS INCREASED THE LEVEL OF DISEASE AND DEATH. THE FAILURE OF THE AMERICAN RESPONSE IS THE FAILURE OF DONALD J. TRUMP. HE'S THE ONE WHO SAID "I, AND I ALONE CAN FIX IT".

Moron.....

He stopped Travel with China when all the democrats called him a racist and xenophobe for doing it.

He got the governors of the states everything they needed...to the point cuomo, newsom and the guy from new jersey praised him

he mobilized the military and had military hospitals and hospital ships set up and ready to go and then they went unused as cuomo and the democrats put sick people in with the vulnerable old people....

You morons keep lying.....but that won't kill the truth.....

So, you're ignoring the democrat governors who not only leaped at the chance to shut down, but want to keep the shutdown going until Biden gets elected.

/—-/ It doesn’t mean he’s in charge. The states made it clear it was their decision to shut down and when and how to reopen. Your premise is asinine.
CE56E141-D675-402B-8B62-39BF5C475750.jpeg

Wouldn't that be an embarrassment if they all went back to school and NOTHING BAD HAPPENED!

Wouldn't it be a tragedy if they all went back to school and hundreds of teachers, and children with asthma, and other "pre-existing conditions" got sick. I don't know of ANY parent who is so desperate for their children go back to school that they are prepared risk their children's lives or health to send them back.

CONTROL THE VIRUS. THEN TALK ABOUT RE-OPENING. IT'S NOT JUST THE RIGHT WAY, IT'S THE ONLY WAY.

Another ignorant Canuck who doesn't know that children's death rate is virtually zero and they don't effectively transmit the disease.

You also don't care that children are being harmed by being kept at home, they don't effectively learn on computers in replacement of live instruction and that poor kids may not have computer access at all.

Yes and No. Ultimately, the jury is still out because while they think that's the case, they're not 100% sure. And it still doesn't change the fact you can't rule the virus spreading with older children. Not every child who attends school is a first grader.
The point still stands. Lower the virus infection rate, take the necessary precautions and issue the relevant guidelines...and we could get back to something resembling normal..including sending kids back to school.

Or what we could do is open schools for kids up to high school grades. High school kids can stay home while their parents work and learn online.

The study showed 10 years old and older spread the virus as fast and efficient as adults....

The study on 10 years younger children, is not complete yet... it could be thy too are just as infectious....

Whatever the exact ages are, it all goes together. The younger they are, the less likely they are to catch or transmit the disease. And older children still have a death rate virtually zero.

That doesn't support your argument of just call it all the same and shut it down.

But sure, the younger they are the safer it is. And hand in hand with that, the younger they are, the more they need social interaction and live education.

And again also, so screw poor families without internet? That's your position?

You're following the leftists script. Pounce and attack. Don't solve shit

Kas, if there was any true LOGIC to any of the past 4 months rather than POLITICAL, we would see people of both parties arbitrarily on both sides of the issues instead a sharp line drawn with the Democrats.

You do know that Trump wearing a mask has nothing to do with Chinese flu. He is tested daily. What possible use is Trump wearing a mask? Unless.... It's all about forced compliance. If the president's compliance can be forced anyone's compliance can be forced.

• Thanks

The study on 10 years younger children, is not complete yet... They are not showing as contagious, but believe it could be the younger ones were isolated more... it could be they too are just as infectious....

Pretty much the opposite from what I've heard and read. Any credible link to your claim here?

Again, all you're arguing is cut off. That younger children are less vulnerable and need to be in school more is still very important and you keep running away from that, just as you're ignoring that poor children are more likely to have no internet access at all

But I heard a scientist on the news last night that the study on 10 and younger is not complete.... They believe they too can spread it as well, but the reason they had not in the original study group is because they were protected and sheltered more....

OK, but you're still only arguing one side and ignoring the damage being done to children, particularly poor children. You aren't offering ANY solutions, just criticizing.

Yep.....they don't care about the damage. They care about beating Trump in November.

Yep, and no matter how many times I point out to care4all that all she's doing is pouncing and criticizing and offering no solutions, no solutions come forward from her

The study on 10 years younger children, is not complete yet... it could be thy too are just as infectious....

Whatever the exact ages are, it all goes together. The younger they are, the less likely they are to catch or transmit the disease. And older children still have a death rate virtually zero.

That doesn't support your argument of just call it all the same and shut it down.

But sure, the younger they are the safer it is. And hand in hand with that, the younger they are, the more they need social interaction and live education.

Kas, if there was any true LOGIC to any of the past 4 months rather than POLITICAL, we would see people of both parties arbitrarily on both sides of the issues instead a sharp line drawn with the Democrats.
If there was any logic, Trump would have us on a par with Europe and the virus. But he doesn't and you continue to make excused for his failure

but even so, Trump could follow policies to let states and districts follow there own interests and needs with protecting as many people as possible and opening selectively, but he's only about national directives when it serves his political interests.

If there was any logic, Trump would have us on a par with Europe and the virus. But he doesn't and you continue to make excused for his failure

Yet another leftist who thinks you can take data collected with different standards and compare it as if it was collected with the same standards.

And measuring deaths and hospitalizations is a lot more meaningful than "cases," starting with the reason I just stated

Nope....

It matters because most schools are not ready to open safely, especially above the 4th grade, if 10 and above are spreaders just like adults.... They need safety measures in place, so that the adults, teachers, principles, janitors, cafeteria/ cooks are safer....And not allow the virus to spread rapidly among the students, so that they also do not bring it home, to all the adults in their home lives.

Having teachers quarantined at home when they all catch it, defeats the purpose. And good luck finding enough substitute teachers to come and fill in, for a covid infected classroom.

We can do this, we just need to be wise about it....

The hotspot regions can't open until they get their community spread down first....

THE VIRUS IS NOT PARTISAN
The doctors who promote and compel the COVID-19 ® Virus all Democrats, every last one of them. It's the Democratic Party, after all, that picks our pockets and seizes our assets to pay for Democrat psychiatrists and Democrat druggers, and other Democrats who practice abortion, birth control, cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
DONALD J. TRUMP. HE'S THE ONE WHO SAID "I, AND I ALONE CAN FIX IT".
Well I don't know about that, but Trump can sure beat the shit out of Democrat doctors, and really, any little thing that reduces or undercuts the morale of those doctors also goes a long way to reduce the harm they are able to inflict on their patients in the meantime.
So, you're ignoring the democrat governors who not only leaped at the chance to shut down, but want to keep the shutdown going until Biden gets elected
We've got Democrats stuffing the ballot box at Democrat polling stations at Democrat school district, Democrat libraries, and Democrat churches, and similar Democrat locations.

The Democrat auditors and Democrat elections department commissioners are promoting and compelling prostitution, marijuana, and street drugs at all such places, and they are hard at work registering Republicans as sex offenders instead of voters, trespassing them off the property, serving restraining orders from street hookers, and playing every other dirty Democrat trick in the book in order to keep Republicans away from the polls, discourage them from voting, and avoid counting their ballots if they do vote.

Trump cultists, good luck with the whole "I DEMAND THAT WE GET TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN!" line. That's going to be real popular with parents.

What they should do is have class and video so the parents that choose not to send their kids to school can watch the teacher at home instead. But I think most parents want their kids back in school because if they don't go, somebody has to stay home and watch them. That's not feasible for most working parents.

True. And Democrats know that. They want to force parents to stay at home so they don't work and help the economy. It's part of their hate filled, anti-American November 3 strategy. It's stick

Many households are check to check families. Government can't support people forever as we are approaching 30 trillion dollars in debt if we don't stop these giveaways. It's a struggle enough for a couple, but how are single parents supposed to stay home if they got called back to work and therefore can't get on unemployment?

If we are to be totally honest, school mostly serves us as a government baby sitter.

Educationally, yes. But it is better for younger kids still to be in socially as well. Certainly to your point it'd be far better for parents to have put them in private schools so they can get a real education as well.

Whether kids need to go back to school in the fall (they do) and what schools they are going to go to are important discussions, but they are separate discussions.

What cracks me up is when leftists say schools are terrible, so they don't need to go back!
From just what I hear on this board its Republicans saying OUR schools are bad. What's really funny is most of the people on this board who claim to be in great shape on all levels got their base education in public schools.

Yep, and no matter how many times I point out to care4all that all she's doing is pouncing and criticizing and offering no solutions, no solutions come forward from her
She's a paid troll. It's her job to do nothing but pounce and criticize. If Trump walked on water today, she'd say he was afraid to get wet.

If Trump was 100% for lockdowns and masks, the left would be marching in the streets calling Trump a ruthless crazy dictator hell bent on ruining the nation and children's lives. There is no concern for the nation with them, it is all just a game as far as they are concerned.

Watch a late night snow: they are not crying for the dead, they are LAUGHING at how they are trying to blame Trump for it all.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back