The real reason Dr. Seuss was cancelled

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1615864432597.png

Pretty much says it all.

I created a video response for you PS: Sorry for calling you "Vorro'' instead of "Votto"

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
Shut your Piehole
Or Biden's Gonna Put you in a Cage, and Kill You

Last edited:
View attachment 468192

Pretty much says it all.
Mind, otherwise in the sense of tending to ones business (minding one's business, being nosy or attempting to control), and don't mind as in the sense of not tending to another's business, and not being nosy or not trying to control.. :)

Makes perfect sense. I can see why the leftist hate it.

View attachment 468192

Pretty much says it all.
Mind, otherwise in the sense of tending to ones business (minding one's business, being nosy or attempting to control), and don't mind as in the sense of not tending to another's business, and not being nosy or not trying to control.. :)

Let's see. A company that owns all the rights to the Dr Seuss books, stopped publishing 6 out of 60 that were still being published. They did it voluntarily. The 6 books that are not longer being published were very weak sellers.

The conservatives go crazy calling it cancel culture and blaming the democrats. So who is not minding their own business? Who is not trying to control things?

View attachment 468192

Pretty much says it all.

Let's see. A company that owns all the rights to the Dr Seuss books, stopped publishing 6 out of 60 that were still being published. They did it voluntarily. The 6 books that are not longer being published were very weak sellers.

The conservatives go crazy calling it cancel culture and blaming the democrats. So who is not minding their own business? Who is not trying to control things?

If they aren't going to use those rights, I guess the books pass into public domain. Copyright is about protecting the earning value of a work, by the author and their estate. If they don't want to earn from it anymore, they probably forfeit their copyright to it.

View attachment 468192

Pretty much says it all.

Of course it's the company's right to not publish some books that weren't selling very well. But the books were bringing pretty hefty prices on Ebay when this whole thing started and of course, the ultra-liberal Ebay banned the sale of those specific books.

eBay scraps ‘canceled’ Dr. Seuss books from site.

How is that not "cancel culture"?

View attachment 468192

Pretty much says it all.

It’s not about conservatives. It’s about Americans opposing censorship. Period.
Those who object to that or excuse the censorship are essentially anti-American.

View attachment 468192

Pretty much says it all.

It’s not about conservatives. It’s about Americans opposing censorship. Period.
Those who object to that or excuse the censorship are essentially anti-American.

It is also about Capitalism. Dr Seuss Enterprises has made a killing since announcing the pulling of the 6 books.

Forum List

Back