The real reason Dr. Seuss was cancelled

I wonder with all of the whining about Dr Seuss on Fox News -- how come they never show any of the images in question that the Seuss publishing company removed??

EwinvUwXEAEG8qk.jpg

In fact, if Taz or Bulldog ever agreed with me I'd have to rethink my position.
Hopefully, but not likely, unfortunately.
Thank God for that.
The invisible magician god who poofed everything into being from nothing at all? That monkey?
No. The Creator of existence who transcends matter and energy.
Ya, that guy. The one you have no proof for.
Existence is your proof, dummy.
Existence is proof of an invisible being? :blowpop:

That makes no logical sense.
You say invisible being, I say Creator, outside of space and time and beyond energy and matter.

Existence was created. But this isn't the thread. Create a thread in the Bull Ring and make your argument. I'd be happy to debate you there.
You still can't scientifically tie our existence to an invisible being. So it's a guess. Everyone has their opinion and maybe one day when we can see the BB, we'll see if any of us were even close, lol.
Make a thread in the Bull ring and state your case.
Have all your cut&paste ready to go? :biggrin:
Make the thread. Make your case.

In fact, if Taz or Bulldog ever agreed with me I'd have to rethink my position.
Hopefully, but not likely, unfortunately.
Thank God for that.
The invisible magician god who poofed everything into being from nothing at all? That monkey?
No. The Creator of existence who transcends matter and energy.
Ya, that guy. The one you have no proof for.
Existence is your proof, dummy.
Existence is proof of an invisible being? :blowpop:

That makes no logical sense.
You say invisible being, I say Creator, outside of space and time and beyond energy and matter.

Existence was created. But this isn't the thread. Create a thread in the Bull Ring and make your argument. I'd be happy to debate you there.
You still can't scientifically tie our existence to an invisible being. So it's a guess. Everyone has their opinion and maybe one day when we can see the BB, we'll see if any of us were even close, lol.
Make a thread in the Bull ring and state your case.
Have all your cut&paste ready to go? :biggrin:
Make the thread. Make your case.
Your just going to post all the nonsense you've posted in the past. I've made my case, deal with it.

I wonder with all of the whining about Dr Seuss on Fox News -- how come they never show any of the images in question that the Seuss publishing company removed??

View attachment 469196
So now you can't make fun of chimps and monkeys?
It's ok to play stupid....

No matter how stupid you pretend to be or may actually be -- you are still losing the culture war....

Deal with it.....

Forum List

Back