The Real Trump? Here's the Real Trump, this just in...

Trump Wants Tax Plan to Cut Corporate Rate to 15%

"WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump has ordered White House aides to draft a tax plan that slashes the corporate tax rate to 15%, even if that means a loss of revenue, according to people familiar with the directive.

During a meeting in the Oval Office last week, Mr. Trump told staff he wants a massive tax cut to sell to the American public, these people said. He told aides it was less important to him that such a plan could add to the federal budget deficit..."

(and no you don't need the rest of the article (subscribers only) to get the point)

There it is. Trump effectively conceded that a huge corporate tax cut may very well balloon the deficit...

...and he doesn't care. I doubt that many of the big money corporate interests that apparently have Trump in their pocket care either.

Here's another look:

Trump Wants to Slash the Corporate Tax Rate to 15%: WSJ
Slashing taxes for the most wealthy Americans has been a tactic of the GOP for decades. What is the goal? To perpetuate wealth inequality. It is one of their easiest ways to strip the middle class and funnel money to the top 1%. Deplorable, but not unexpected.
Drain the swamp? Shake-up Washington?
Nope. More of the same.

"WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump has ordered White House aides to draft a tax plan that slashes the corporate tax rate to 15%, even if that means a loss of revenue, according to people familiar with the directive.

During a meeting in the Oval Office last week, Mr. Trump told staff he wants a massive tax cut to sell to the American public, these people said. He told aides it was less important to him that such a plan could add to the federal budget deficit..."

(and no you don't need the rest of the article (subscribers only) to get the point)

There it is. Trump effectively conceded that a huge corporate tax cut may very well balloon the deficit...

...and he doesn't care. I doubt that many of the big money corporate interests that apparently have Trump in their pocket care either.

Here's another look:

Wait, this is the REAL Trump? How do you know?

Here is the "Real Trump" you Trump chumps :badgrin:
:boohoo::boohoo:
ZjEwYzFiODYzZiMvM2JWOHJ4M1hyQXNZYWZmT3Rwb0ZZanJkc29ZPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vOHhzeG5kems2a3U0aGpqdHllZjhlbHBkZndhMDZ0bmRsM2dmb2FjY3FsdXRvcG1qYXhhZnRjMnZodmc1eWp0Yy5naWY.gif
:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:
upload_2017-4-25_9-12-47-jpeg.123224

Here's another look:

I see FOX is promoting the fiction that the tax cut will pay for itself with the growth generated by the returning off-shore capital. This is the same crap that Reagan and Bush II promoted when they cut taxes, and all it did was to balloon the deficit.

It doesn't take a genius to see that if you cut corporation taxes 20%, that it would takes years of growth to recover that revenue. Since Trump is also planning a big military build-up AND infrastructure spending, so much for getting the deficit wiped out.

But then with a Republican in the White House, deficits don't matter. It's only when a Democrat is President that Republicans give a rat's ass about the deficit.

Here's another look:

Wait, this is the REAL Trump? How do you know?

You mean because we can't believe a word he says from one day to the next?

Here's another look:

Slashing taxes for the most wealthy Americans has been a tactic of the GOP for decades. What is the goal? To perpetuate wealth inequality. It is one of their easiest ways to strip the middle class and funnel money to the top 1%. Deplorable, but not unexpected.

It's the same old GOP crap, with a twist:

1. cut taxes 2. increase military spending 3. wave magic wand, balance the budget...

...the twist is that Trump is effectively admitting that the magic wand is a hoax.

Here's another look:

Do you want your tax rate to increase? I think I pay enough already.

And yes, I did build those roads and bridges.

What the fuck is your malfunction?

As long as there is a deficit, you ARE NOT paying enough taxes, regardless of what you think. When the budget is balanced, then you can talk about tax cuts, and that you're paying enough. Until then, you're just kicking the can down the road for someone else to pay, and you're just taking from the future of your nation.

Here's another look:

As long as there is a deficit, you ARE NOT paying enough taxes, regardless of what you think. When the budget is balanced, then you can talk about tax cuts, and that you're paying enough. Until then, you're just kicking the can down the road for someone else to pay, and you're just taking from the future of your nation.
You always hear that Social Security is going bankrupt, but you never hear that Welfare is going bankrupt. Why is that?
Working people pay into that Ponzi scheme that was forced upon them by FDR. The working people have much to lose because of their "investment" that the liberals stole for other welfare programs.
Non working people take from the welfare system and put no skin in the game, yet vote for the very people who keep the welfare system in place. The "poor" have no investment so if welfare went broke, they wouldn't lose anything.

So to balance the budget and put more people to work, cut off WELFARE after 2 years,(Bill Clinton signed contract with America) get the liberal fucktards to work, or starve, and the budget would be balanced in a few years....Don't fucking doubt me, you lib tards.

Here's another look:

You always hear that Social Security is going bankrupt, but you never hear that Welfare is going bankrupt. Why is that?
Working people pay into that Ponzi scheme that was forced upon them by FDR. The working people have much to lose because of their "investment" that the liberals stole for other welfare programs.
Non working people take from the welfare system and put no skin in the game, yet vote for the very people who keep the welfare system in place. The "poor" have no investment so if welfare went broke, they wouldn't lose anything.

So to balance the budget and put more people to work, cut off WELFARE after 2 years,(Bill Clinton signed contract with America) get the liberal fucktards to work, or starve, and the budget would be balanced in a few years....Don't fucking doubt me, you lib tards.

Welfare is paid from the general revenues. SS is paid from the SS Trust Fund. Apples and oranges.

How about you cut off funding to the military for two years and balance the budget?

How about your cut off corporate subsidies for two years and balance the budget? Or tax the megawealthy 75% for two years and see how that works.

Why do right wingers cuts always come from the poorest and most vulnerable?

Trickle down is when the government gives tax dollars to Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, or other liberal elites

'm sure its an oversight on your part, being so fair minded as you seem to be, fuck head....but you forgot to include in that above example the Koch brothers and TRUMP enterprises....There....I corrected it for you. ....LOL

Here's another look:

Welfare is paid from the general revenues. SS is paid from the SS Trust Fund. Apples and oranges.

How about you cut off funding to the military for two years and balance the budget?

How about your cut off corporate subsidies for two years and balance the budget? Or tax the megawealthy 75% for two years and see how that works.

Shame that your mother wasted all that money to get you educated. Maybe stop paying for public education and get more private education and the low information ones(liberals) would start to learn. Nah, that would take work, and work is to a liberal, like silver is to a werewolf.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

Trickle down is when the government gives tax dollars to Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, or other liberal elites

'm sure its an oversight on your part, being so fair minded as you seem to be, fuck head....but you forgot to include in that above example the Koch brothers and TRUMP enterprises....There....I corrected it for you. ....LOL
Just cant get more liberal talking points as that. Cant you fucking think for yourself? I guess not, for that would require 2 things.
1. intelligence.
2. work.
Both it seems is lacking from any liberal brain.

Here's another look:

You're a nut. We all pay into the system at one point or another some more than others adjusted by their means at that point in time. W

Here's another look:

Shame that your mother wasted all that money to get you educated. Maybe stop paying for public education and get more private education and the low information ones(liberals) would start to learn. Nah, that would take work, and work is to a liberal, like silver is to a werewolf.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
I was privately educated for 20 years. Liberal AF. Choke on that.

Just cant get more liberal talking points as that. Cant you fucking think for yourself? I guess not, for that would require 2 things.
1. intelligence.
2. work.

Or, you could make ONE post in this thread that was on topic...

1. intelligence.
2. work.

oooooh, that's so "hurtful"............(what an asshole....LOL)

Here's another look:

You're a nut. We all pay into the system at one point or another some more than others adjusted by their means at that point in time. W

War on poverty cost
I was privately educated for 20 years. Liberal AF. Choke on that.

6d713bbb64e6339c6344da9a572f23d1.jpg
caf08a0277f5d8f10ad784370788270d.jpg

Here's another look:

Sell that plan?????
TRICKLE DOWN prosperity has worked so fucking well in the past, correct?

I have often challenged right wing idiots to name FIVE large corporations who actually pay the maximum, current tax rates......NOT one response......

Fucking Trump is providing a solution in search of a problem........Obviously, further cutting tax rates for Trump enterprises helps the "deplorables" that actually voted for the clown, right???.

1. intelligence.
2. work.

Or, you could make ONE post in this thread that was on topic...
Made quite a few posts, but instead of debating the issue, you lefties went on the attack(Rules for Radicals) so I entered the gutter with you all, and call you out. All you fucktards do I complain , how shitty you life is, yet never offer any GOOD advice on how to fix the problem, just be like Europe who raised up taxes to 75% on their rich, and the rich left for another country. They raised taxes on the millionaires in Maryland, and they left for Virginia. You guys are just plain stupid,

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State | The Huffington Post
Daschle failed to pay $128,000 in taxes
Senator Rangel Fails to Pay His Taxes - Judicial Watch
Al Gore cashes in on sweet, sweet Big Oil money, tries to avoid paying 'fair share'; Twitter cashes in on laughs

They raised taxes on the millionaires in Maryland, and they left for Virginia. You guys are just plain stupid,

Yeah, because Virginia does not impose federal taxes, right fuck head???

(this moron INSISTS on being an asshole.....go for it.)

Forum List

Back