The REAL Whistleblower Donald Trump: I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud&Treason

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
only Trump is the REAL whistleblower here, my friends!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump demands to meet whistleblower and accuses Adam Schiff of "treason"

"Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason

In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the “Whistleblower.” Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!" - President Trump

only Trump is the REAL whistleblower here, my friends!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Trump demands to meet whistleblower and accuses Adam Schiff of "treason"

"Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason

In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the “Whistleblower.” Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!" - President Trump
The media is pissing themselves.....Drudge says this invisible accuser is in hiding...fears for his/her life.

It's all Bullshit.

The Democrats are scared shitless because AG Barr is overseas getting evidence against their corrupt asses.....and heads are going to be lopped off by the bushel.

BREAKING: The Democrats have Trump on video with 15 items in his cart in a 10-item checkout line.

This could be it!

• Banned
what the fuck is going on in the deep state swamp? excuse me, i meant to say what the deuce is going on!

• Banned
"“All that’s swirling around us now is Impeachment. We talk about it day and night, it’s what’s on the news, there is NOTHING that has turned up that is Impeachable. Our founding fathers set impeachment to be extremely rare. We need to get good stuff done. Let the people vote, we are going to have an Election very shortly." - Rep Jim Jordan

• Banned
this impeachment thing is gonna take longer than a Greek Orthodox mass on Easter Sunday!

Trump should pick Rubio as VP the next time around...the slogan can be "Big Don & Little Marco"!

the man who once yearned to conquer Manhattan is now the most powerful man in the world, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! NOTHING!

"I have never seen the Evangelical Christians more angry over any issue than this attempt to illegitimately remove this President from office, overturn the 2016 Election, and negate the votes of millions of Evangelicals in the process. They know the only Impeachable offense that President Trump has committed was beating Hillary Clinton in 2016. That’s the unpardonable sin for which the Democrats will never forgive him

If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress

"I have never seen the Evangelical Christians more angry over any issue than this attempt to illegitimately remove this President from office, overturn the 2016 Election, and negate the votes of millions of Evangelicals in the process. They know the only Impeachable offense that President Trump has committed was beating Hillary Clinton in 2016. That’s the unpardonable sin for which the Democrats will never forgive him

If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress

If they were to remove a duly elected president based on nothing, there would be a civil war.

when Trump leaves office he'll have his revenge. what will the media do without the Trump story?

prepare to be mesmerized! explosive news is gonna come at a fast and furious pace!

the central players of deep-state-gate have more connections than the NY subway!

Glenn Simpson's wife Mary Jacoby gloated to her FB friends, 6/24/17: “It’s come to my attention that some people still don’t realize what Glenn’s role was in exposing Putin’s control of Donald Trump. Let’s be clear. Glenn conducted the investigation. Glenn hired Chris Steele. Chris Steele worked for Glenn.”

Forum List

Back