🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The realities of Labor Unions

Oh yea it has been over 20 years, but I think the union I has to join was some dumb ass paper union up in Chicago and I never got why they represented us, we were a plastic plant, I used to work third shift there and got shits and giggles reading the shop stewerts in mail on complaints from coworkers. Those complaints were pathetic and lame as hell. Anonymous of course

That's just stupid, you have no idea what you are talking about. Want another cup of kool-aid?

So what is the real purpose of people like you wanting to bust the unions and refusing to increase minimum wages?

Are you claiming that your kind is looking out for working men and women? Buy wanting to bust the unions and keeping hourly wages flat or declining how does that help the workers?

And just think, If America had wage parity with China and other sweat shop nations, American companies wouldn't have to move their operations overseas. You know, to take advantage of those sweat shop wages.
They could have that right here. If things went according to the way you want them.

Is that what you want?

Where you work now bear? Walmart? And what union were you a member of? Just curious.

would be a german style one, there is a big differance

Don't forget to mention how the government of Germany SUPPORTS unions. And how the companies support unions and actually desire the benefits that a unionized work force gives them.

Of course a CEO of a German company doesn't feel compelled to make 300 times the wages of a typical union worker.

So yea, I can see why you would want to work for a German company with German unions and German labor laws. They take care of their workers. They value their workers. They want to be fair to their workers.

Now that's a foreign concept here in the USA.
What do i do? Industrial maintenance man, hydraulics, robotics, electrical, electronics, automation, welding, carpentry, pnuematics, injection molding, processing~ you know all low skill simple stuff
I am sure you use that Boolean algebra for programming the robotics...

What do i do? Industrial maintenance man, hydraulics, robotics, electrical, electronics, automation, welding, carpentry, pnuematics, injection molding, processing~ you know all low skill simple stuff

And never worked in a union shop? But I bet your wage scale was at least CLOSE to what you would have been paid at a union shop.

You know why companies pay close to union wages for skilled labor? So they can keep their skilled employees from going to work for a union shop.

And you directly benefited from union scale wages and are to stupid to understand how you benefited.

Either that or you were severely underpaid for the skills you claim to have. Which also makes you not to bright.

So which one is it. You were underpaid and liked it or you benefited in your wages from the scale a union set?

Being trained to hate unions is one of the earliest steps in the brainwashing of a RWnut.
Hating the truth is the first, middle and final step to creating the political retards we call "liberal".

All you want if you want to bust unionism is to see American labor working for less than its already working for.

Why would you want that? Are you envious of the guy who might actually make enough money to raise a family without having to be a two-earner household? Does that gall you somehow?
I didn't make those claims. You're a liar, like all libs.

Then you tell us how the economic fortunes of the American worker improve once unions are gone.

Then you tell us how the economic fortunes of the American worker improve once unions are gone

I see that you have noticed that also. They want those unions busted. They want that minimum wage to stay right where it is.

But they don't have any explanation as to how that helps the American workers. Weird. Makes me think they don't like American workers.

But they sure do look out for those Chinese workers.

Then you tell us how the economic fortunes of the American worker improve once unions are gone

I see that you have noticed that also. They want those unions busted. They want that minimum wage to stay right where it is.

But they don't have any explanation as to how that helps the American workers. Weird. Makes me think they don't like American workers.

But they sure do look out for those Chinese workers.

They don't want to help the American worker either out of some delusional sense of self-interest, or out of simple ignorance, or out of a blindly partisan reflex that if liberals support it, they must oppose it.

And never worked in a union shop? But I bet your wage scale was at least CLOSE to what you would have been paid at a union shop.

You know why companies pay close to union wages for skilled labor? So they can keep their skilled employees from going to work for a union shop.

And you directly benefited from union scale wages and are to stupid to understand how you benefited.

Either that or you were severely underpaid for the skills you claim to have. Which also makes you not to bright.

So which one is it. You were underpaid and liked it or you benefited in your wages from the scale a union set?
Try the 3rd question, i love doing what i do and money dont matter to me after 30 years, what matters to me is getting a page or some one on my radio asking for my help and i fix the problem with all my skills and knowledge in a heart beat. Thats life to me not a paycheck

Being trained to hate unions is one of the earliest steps in the brainwashing of a RWnut.
Hating the truth is the first, middle and final step to creating the political retards we call "liberal".

All you want if you want to bust unionism is to see American labor working for less than its already working for.

Why would you want that? Are you envious of the guy who might actually make enough money to raise a family without having to be a two-earner household? Does that gall you somehow?

Then you tell us how the economic fortunes of the American worker improve once unions are gone.
What do you want jobs moving here or no jobs and bleed the middle class dry? To support the non workers? There is no choice now in global free trade​

Try the 3rd question, i love doing what i do and money dont matter to me after 30 years, what matters to me is getting a page or some one on my radio asking for my help and i fix the problem with all my skills and knowledge in a heart beat.

Damn, I bet you told your company that you would work for free. Right? Cause you loved to help. Bullshit.

So you were severely underpaid and loved it. I told you that you weren't to bright. Why the fuck would someone sell their skills way below the market on purpose? And claim they liked it.

What do you want jobs moving here or no jobs and bleed the middle class dry? To support the non workers? There is no choice now in global free trade​

So you want Americans to work for wages that will bring back jobs from China? lol

Unions have been on the decline for 50 years, so you anti-union conservatives have actually been WINNING that battle for half a century.

Now tell us:

What have you won for the American working class as a result?

Be specific.

If I Won the lotto I would still work and see I know this because an old friend won 40 million Bucks 10 years ago moved to miami , she got a beach house and went to back to work, it is in our blood, us blue collar folks

Unions have been on the decline for 50 years, so you anti-union conservatives have actually been WINNING that battle for half a century.

Now tell us:

What have you won for the American working class as a result?

Be specific.
Jobs from europe and the world due to right to work laws

Todays unions don't provide jobs unless your on the good ol boy network, they provide hell for the outsiders looking in, fuck those lazy bastards

Don't get me wrong my fellow coworker Sparky from Ohio hates these lazy rednecks down here and we got to bitch and push them to work, Just a question? Would a union care hell no they would prolly fire me and sparky

They are almost gone now. Only about 11% of the private sector is unionized. The public sector lives off of the private sector and doesn't create wealth.

The way the middle class does better is the way it always has, when the economy improves. More goods are made, more are employed, at higher wages, etc. Taxing and adding to labor costs does not help business grow.

That's just stupid, you have no idea what you are talking about. Want another cup of kool-aid?

So what is the real purpose of people like you wanting to bust the unions and refusing to increase minimum wages?

Strawman

Are you claiming that your kind is looking out for working men and women?
yes, free markets are best for everyone, including "working" men and women. And BTW, I work a lot more than the working men and women who work for me, why do you suppose they are the ones who get credit for working?

Buy wanting to bust the unions and keeping hourly wages flat or declining how does that help the workers?
And just think, If America had wage parity with China and other sweat shop nations, American companies wouldn't have to move their operations overseas. You know, to take advantage of those sweat shop wages.
They could have that right here. If things went according to the way you want them.

Is that what you want?

Begging the question. Marxism has no record of success, comrade.

They are almost gone now. Only about 11% of the private sector is unionized. The public sector lives off of the private sector and doesn't create wealth.

The way the middle class does better is the way it always has, when the economy improves. More goods are made, more are employed, at higher wages, etc. Taxing and adding to labor costs does not help business grow.

Unions have been declining for 50 years. Where is all this job growth at higher wages you're claiming happens after unions decline?

Be specific.

Forum List

Back