The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

I think some people believe that because we are so prosperous that they don't think they should have to work to get theirs. Others believe that their imagined grievances i.e. 'the world is unfair', should be mollified by a monetary settlement (I'm not referring to black reparations).
What they fail to realize is that the generations that they blame, did not start out better off than the previous generation.

It's a lie and a talking point.

EACH generation has to start out at the start, with nothing, and make the world a better place for themselves and others.

Today, it is far easier to survive and be alive and live, than it has ever been at any time since we began walking upright.

I could have an empty cup, then drop one drop of water in it. By definition, the amount of water in the cup has changed, but not any amount worth ever mentioning. I ask again, cite the evidence.
Every generation starts with that empty cup.

It is up to you to fill it.

Every generation starts with that empty cup.

It is up to you to fill it.
I'm good bro lol. The older I get, the more racially conservative I have become. I trust white and other non black people very little at this point. I used to subscribe to this Post Racial Theory nonsense white people have propagated, but You realize the elders were right all along.

I'm good bro lol. The older I get, the more racially conservative I have become. I trust white and other non black people very little at this point. I used to subscribe to this Post Racial Theory nonsense white people have propagated, but You realize the elders were right all along.
Now this ^^^ is racist.

Yeah nothing has changed in the past 100 years. :cuckoo::cuckoo::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
He refuses to cite actual data lol. Ok, man, but down blame woke people for not buying that argument.

Nothing substantial other than the civil rights act, which, we forced white people to do. Everything else is pretty superficial. . 3/4 of whites hated King at the time of his death, they just had to kill em. If we're going to make substantial progress, we have to embrace woke doctrine and push policies that will, again, be considered cavalier to white people. I want to put trillions into more racism audits, and giving perpetrators millions in fines that go directly to the affected, and also impose jail sentences; make racism illegal and even punishable by the death penalty; give ADOS reparations; have black people establish some sort of Eugenics program to deal with problems of IQ that lie on the periphery as the cause of some black social ills. Then you can say we've made substantial progress.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you think nothing has changed regarding the treatment of blacks these last 50-100 years, you’re not a serious person.
If after reading to comments I posted to you, if you think blacks are supposed to be satisfied with your perception of progress, you're not a serious person.

Then you're an idiot.

I trust or distrust people based on how they treat Me personally.

But you have fun with that broad brush.

Forum List

Back