The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

You mean the part where you believe racism keeps blacks from succeeding? Did I misrepresent that?
Yes you are flat out lying by saying I said black people CAN'T succeed because of racism. It is just much HARDER for them

You flat out lied

Yes you are flat out lying by saying I said black people CAN'T succeed because of racism. It is just much HARDER for them

You flat out lied
So racism isn't keeping black people from succeeding? Because that doesn't seem like what you are saying.

So you hate black people? Clearly that is what you are saying
No. That's not what I am saying. That's what you say I am saying.

I asked you the question directly and you choose to not directly answer it. Do you believe racism is keeping black people from succeeding?

I asked you the question directly and you choose to not directly answer it. Do you believe racism is keeping black people from succeeding?
Yes. It is PARTLY a reason some black people are not able to succeed.

Now go and misrepresent that

Yes. It is PARTLY a reason some black people are not able to succeed.

Now go and misrepresent that
Ok, so if it is partly the reason some black people can't succeed does that mean those black people have no control in succeeding?

The correct answer is: racism isn’t keeping black people from succeeding any more than antisemitism is keeping Jews from succeeding.

My advice would be that if a black person discovers he’s reporting to a racist, the best thing to do is find a better job. I once overheard my manager speaking very negatively about Jews, and I found a better job within three weeks.

The correct answer is: racism isn’t keeping black people from succeeding any more than antisemitism is keeping Jews from succeeding.

My advice would be that if a black person discovers he’s reporting to a racist, the best thing to do is find a better job. I once overheard my manager speaking very negatively about Jews, and I found a better job within three weeks.
You must have had crappy jobs if you think you can work your way up then encounter racism and then start all over again at the bottom

My turn

Can racism hinder someones career?
Maybe, but that doesn't mean he has no control over his life or that it will necessarily turn out worse for him.

Now back to my question, in the circumstance the black man wasn't promoted because of his race, did the black man have no other options?

Maybe, but that doesn't mean he has no control over his life or that it will necessarily turn out worse for him.

Now back to my question, in the circumstance the black man wasn't promoted because of his race, did the black man have no other options?
So then the answer is yes and racism can affect a black persons success

Thanks

Forum List

Back