🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reason why Trump won't release his tax returns: He gets nothing in return.

Are Democrats offering Trump anything in exchange for his tax returns?

• Total voters
Trump views everything as a transaction:

"If I release my tax information, what do I get in return?"

That's the mind of Trump on everything and anything. And that is why they don't understand him and why they always underestimate him.

Basically Trump's reigning philsophy on every decision he makes:

"If I give X to my adversary, then my adversary must give me Y in exchange."

Trump only gets negativity in return for releasing his tax returns, no matter how clean they are...more negativity than he's already received for not releasing them.

So then again:

"What do I get in return?"

NOTHING

What are his opponents offering him in return for his tax returns? It's already been shown with the Mueller probe (and the three prior investigations) that matter how clean reports are concerning his past, they nitpick at everything and sow the seeds of despair and confusion in an effort to defame him.

If Democrats want his tax returns they're going to have to give something of equal or better value.
What was offered to all the other Presidents and Presidential candidates when they released their tax returns?
INTEGRITY. All previous presidents wanted to look like they have INTEGRITY and have nothing to hide that would compromise their Presidential duties to SERVE the citizens that elected him and ALL others that obey laws of the United States.

Why can't Trump act like someone who has NOTHING TO HIDE and someone with INTEGRITY?

Unfortunately for you, the law doesn't require tax returns to be a measuring stick of integrity.
Nice failed try, tho'.
It's unfortunate for the American public, not me.
It's not about the law (& what one can get away with), it's about INTEGRITY.
Trump did not need much when he was a normal citizen (ask his wives!), but as POTUS, his INTEGRITY meter should be at a much higher level to not embarass his "moral" constituents.
His constituents are not embarrassed, but his critics should be for wasting so much time and energy on this nonsense. Why don't the Democrats in Congress go to work for the people instead of spending all their time and energy trying to embarrass the President?

Why doesn't Rump simply do what he said he would do, over and over and over and over and over?

Hm?

What was offered to all the other Presidents and Presidential candidates when they released their tax returns?
INTEGRITY. All previous presidents wanted to look like they have INTEGRITY and have nothing to hide that would compromise their Presidential duties to SERVE the citizens that elected him and ALL others that obey laws of the United States.

Why can't Trump act like someone who has NOTHING TO HIDE and someone with INTEGRITY?

Unfortunately for you, the law doesn't require tax returns to be a measuring stick of integrity.
Nice failed try, tho'.
Trump did not need much when he was a normal citizen (ask his wives!), but as POTUS, his INTEGRITY meter should be at a much higher level to not embarass his "moral" constituents.
His constituents are not embarrassed, but his critics should be for wasting so much time and energy on this nonsense. Why don't the Democrats in Congress go to work for the people instead of spending all their time and energy trying to embarrass the President?

Why doesn't Rump simply do what he said he would do, over and over and over and over and over?

Hm?
My own opinion is because the Democrats look so foolish spending all this time and energy trying to get them. The President has a sense of humor but the Democrats obviously don't.

Nice failed try, tho'.

Hm?
My own opinion is because the Democrats look so foolish spending all this time and energy trying to get them. The President has a sense of humor but the Democrats obviously don't.

"Sense of humor" huh.

Sooooo you think it's a "joke" to renege on your word?

Nice failed try, tho'.

Hm?

"Sense of humor" huh.

What I think is you guys are idiots for spending so much time and energy on this issue.

Hm?

"Sense of humor" huh.

What I think is you guys are idiots for spending so much time and energy on this issue.

I've made like three posts. Took no "time and energy" at all.

The fact remains, Rump promised to do it, over and over and over. Where is it?

Hm?

"Sense of humor" huh.

Have you looked behind the bookcase?

Hm?

"Sense of humor" huh.

Can't think of an answer?

"Sense of humor" huh.

lol It's such a stupid question, it's not worth a serious answer.

"Sense of humor" huh.

Actually what's "\stupid" is suggesting that reneging on one's campaign promises is a "joke".

Which is why you don't have an answer.

Actually what's "\stupid" is suggesting that reneging on one's campaign promises is a "joke".

I did give you an answer, but you haven't yet looked behind the bookcase, have you?

I did give you an answer, but you haven't yet looked behind the bookcase, have you?

Wimp. :gay:

Moron

Moron

Cultist.

That's the mind of Trump on everything and anything. And that is why they don't understand him and why they always underestimate him.

Trump only gets negativity in return for releasing his tax returns, no matter how clean they are...more negativity than he's already received for not releasing them.

So then again:

NOTHING

What are his opponents offering him in return for his tax returns? It's already been shown with the Mueller probe (and the three prior investigations) that matter how clean reports are concerning his past, they nitpick at everything and sow the seeds of despair and confusion in an effort to defame him.

If Democrats want his tax returns they're going to have to give something of equal or better value.

That is so absurd.

Why should he be able to blackmail people for tax returns that everyone who has run for the presidency and vice presidency has produced since the early 70s.

Why should anyone pay for what every candidate does?

After 8 years of demands for documents no other president has ever been asked to or had to produce, you all won't produce documents all candidates have produced since the early 70s.

Why do you all believe you're special and trump's the exception?

So then again:

NOTHING

That is so absurd.

Why should he be able to blackmail people for tax returns that everyone who has run for the presidency and vice presidency has produced since the early 70s.

After 8 years of demands for documents no other president has ever been asked to or had to produce, you all won't produce documents all candidates have produced since the early 70s.

lol Why are the Democrats so obsessed with his tax returns?

So then again:

NOTHING

That is so absurd.

Let's see it again. "Funny joke", take 12. Roll it.

So then again:

NOTHING

That is so absurd.

I don't know.

You'll have to ask the democrats.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. You know Independents, we're the people who both parties need to win an election. We aren't partisan hacks and don't blindly follow anyone.

However, why do you think that one person on line can speak for millions of people?

If you want to know why democrats want his returns send some emails to real democrats in congress. I'm sure they will be happy to tell you.

Nah,all nonsense.

Trump made a calculated decision that releasing his returns would do him more harm than witholding them.

Now, being that he is mentally ill, it's hard to read into this. The "damage" he perceived that releasing them would do might be something as insignificant as demonstrating that he is not nearly as wealthy as he claims to be.

Dear Rubbish Brain,

If you lock your front door, does that mean you are paranoid, mental or hiding something?

SHOW US THE PROOF, DIMWIT or STFU. Trump is probably one of the most sane people around, just stuck living in an otherwise INSANE world (with people like you).

Any fool can see that the Democrats want a wide open door into his personal life so they can find something to build a case against him on because THEY GOT NOTHING going into the 2020 election.
  • They got NOTHING, no message to tell people to vote for THEM for.
  • They can't rip Trump's record, because it is all GOOD NEWS for the country.
  • And all their claims against Trump have now turned to so much HOT AIR.
Much like you.
His decision is the proof, as i already explained. Haha, there you go, throwing another crybaby little hissy fit....

His decision is proof of nothing but your own wet fantasies. Bottom line: You get no tax returns period, sucka.

Most of these anti-Trumpers who bitch about not seeing his taxes are financial weenies; very small ones.

How would you know this? You don't know about what various posters here do, but it's common knowledge that trump's a low life. Screws over contractors, hires illegals, has had several bankruptcies, and can't borrow from any U.S. bank since he's such a flake, which is why he uses Deutsche bank .

Is This Why Trump Is So Scared of the Deutsche Bank Investigation?

Amazing.
  • it's common knowledge that trump's a low life. How would you know this?
  • Screws over contractors. How would you know this?
  • hires illegals. Wait. You mean he gives jobs to the very undocumented workers everyone else does that you bring into this country claiming are vital to our economy and deserve a chance at the American Dream? Is that really your complaint?
  • several bankruptcies. Out of THOUSANDS OF COMPANIES???? So, in other words, a better track record than most.
  • can't borrow from any U.S. bank. You could have someone steal your identity through no fault of your own,. ruin your credit, and not have any bank willing to loan you millions of dollars too. Did you have a point other than the one on your head?

So then again:

NOTHING

That is so absurd.

I don't know.

You'll have to ask the democrats.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. You know Independents, we're the people who both parties need to win an election. We aren't partisan hacks and don't blindly follow anyone.

However, why do you think that one person on line can speak for millions of people?

If you want to know why democrats want his returns send some emails to real democrats in congress. I'm sure they will be happy to tell you.

We all know you vote Democrat.

Who do you think you're fooling?

So then again:

NOTHING

That is so absurd.

He's not like every other career politician president...because he's not a career politician.

Trump is a strict transnational businessman. If you want something from him (ANYTHING) you got to give him something of equal or better value.

Right now if he gives his tax returns he gets 1001 DNC lawyers spin doctoring every detail to defame him...what positive thing does he get in return?

For instance, if Democrats offer Hillary's deleted emails, Trump would give them his tax returns in exchange.

Forum List

Back