The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

I doubt anyone in this thread is defending jihad.
Depends on the jihad. One for finishing college or world peace? Let's rock.

a jihad for finishing college?

world peace a jihad?

only someone with a sixth grade education would come up with that idiocy. :cuckoo:
Jihad means to struggle with something. It is not a Holy War, but it can be.

Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - What Jihad is, and is not

I know what jihad is.

thanks.

I doubt anyone in this thread is defending jihad.
Depends on the jihad. One for finishing college or world peace? Let's rock.

a jihad for finishing college?

world peace a jihad?

only someone with a sixth grade education would come up with that idiocy. :cuckoo:
Jihad means to struggle with something. It is not a Holy War, but it can be.

Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - What Jihad is, and is not

I know what jihad is.

thanks.
Obviously not, dumbass.

the fact that he doesn't understand what "regressive" actually means and language isn't a precise thing with him. he'd rather toss around inappropriate words because he thinks they sound negative.

Far from it. A person would have to be incredibly stupid to think the 7th century social values hard wired into Islam represents progress for humanity.

Those who defend Islam defend the 7th century values that come with it, and so are supporting the most powerful mechanism on Earth attempting to eradicate all the social progress from the last 1400 years.
And, for the 50th time:

They lie and lie and lie....

I don't know if they are lying per se.

A person has to have at least an average IQ to be able to understand what they are and are not saying.

Do you really think any of these posters has read Mill or Rawles? No. Of course not. They would not recognize actual liberal ideology if it was a 2 x 4 whacking them along side the head. It takes at least a reasonable intelligence level to understand principles and apply those principles, and if these people had that capability, they would already be doing it.

The mere fact that they think Maher ISN'T a liberal for supporting liberal principles only displays how far down the rabbit hole they have traveled in their need for lock-step conformity.

They're crazed, and I'm occupying so much space in their heads it's remarkable.

I have them nailed on their lies, tactics and bullshit, they know it, and they've become like moths to a flame to defend & deflect & deny.

My own little pack of Pavlov's Dogs.

They know nothing about Islamic ideology. They know nothing about liberal ideology. Boy, do they know
they are expected to defend Islam, though!

They get props from their little peeps when they do and get called names if they don't.

They need not worry about anything more complex than that.

Partisans like you pose more danger to Americans than Muslims do. And probably help recruit more terrorists.

That is just so amusing.

A child who thinks Bill Maher is a great big poophead because he said something naughty about Islam is calling the person who respects his liberal integrity the partsian as she digs in her heels, balls up her pudgy little fists and doubles down on her mindless, politically-correct defense of Islam.

Priceless.
I see you have reading comprehension issues. Pity.

That's funny. My reading comprehension and mathematics skills got me accepted to Stanford.

How about you, child?
Yes, we are all impressed that you got accepted. Too bad you washed out. Regardless, your reading comprehension skills need work.

Partisans like you pose more danger to Americans than Muslims do. And probably help recruit more terrorists.

That is just so amusing.

A child who thinks Bill Maher is a great big poophead because he said something naughty about Islam is calling the person who respects his liberal integrity the partsian as she digs in her heels, balls up her pudgy little fists and doubles down on her mindless, politically-correct defense of Islam.

Priceless.

That's funny. My reading comprehension and mathematics skills got me accepted to Stanford.

How about you, child?
Yes, we are all impressed that you got accepted. Too bad you washed out. Regardless, your reading comprehension skills need work.
It's really cute how you speak in terms of "we"

As if there were any doubts about the hive mind.

That is just so amusing.

Priceless.

How about you, child?

You spoke in term of "they". Jillian responded as one of the "they" you were making a blanket condemnation of.

the fact that he doesn't understand what "regressive" actually means and language isn't a precise thing with him. he'd rather toss around inappropriate words because he thinks they sound negative.

Far from it. A person would have to be incredibly stupid to think the 7th century social values hard wired into Islam represents progress for humanity.

Those who defend Islam defend the 7th century values that come with it, and so are supporting the most powerful mechanism on Earth attempting to eradicate all the social progress from the last 1400 years.
And, for the 50th time:

A person has to have at least an average IQ to be able to understand what they are and are not saying.

Do you really think any of these posters has read Mill or Rawles? No. Of course not. They would not recognize actual liberal ideology if it was a 2 x 4 whacking them along side the head. It takes at least a reasonable intelligence level to understand principles and apply those principles, and if these people had that capability, they would already be doing it.

The mere fact that they think Maher ISN'T a liberal for supporting liberal principles only displays how far down the rabbit hole they have traveled in their need for lock-step conformity.

I have them nailed on their lies, tactics and bullshit, they know it, and they've become like moths to a flame to defend & deflect & deny.

They know nothing about Islamic ideology. They know nothing about liberal ideology. Boy, do they know

They get props from their little peeps when they do and get called names if they don't.

Who are "they"?

Why don't you educate "us" about "Islamic and liberal ideology" since you are the self prescribed expert.

And, for the 50th time:

Who are "they"?

Why don't you educate "us" about "Islamic and liberal ideology" since you are the self prescribed expert.

Read some John Rawles.

Read the Q'ran and especially the Hadiths.

Get back to me once you are not so completely ignorant.

Mac and Dogcrap seem to have a little circlejerk going on :lol:

Hive minds, self-proscribed experts on liberalism and all things liberal. Honestly.

Wondering what these people plan on doing with the Muslim community in America....intern them maybe?

And, for the 50th time:

Who are "they"?

Read some John Rawles.

Read the Q'ran and especially the Hadiths.

Get back to me once you are not so completely ignorant.

Read to us anything that proves all Muslims are fundamentalist, literalist followers of the Koran.,

And, for the 50th time:

So right after MacNut denies he blames all of Islam for terrorism,

he allies himself with Dogmaphobe, a poster who clearly blames all of Islam for terrorism.

[
Papa, please follow that link and read what I wrote.

In no way did I say they defend terrorist acts, nor would I.

But they have convinced themselves that I did.

This is why I no longer try to communicate with them. Their minds are literally distorted.

You make reference to APOLOGISTS

the definition of which is "a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial."

If you want to deny you're accusing 'us' of defending terrorists, then by all means clarify,

1. Who are the 'apologists' you're referring to above?
2. Who and what are they defending, specifically?
Please see post 667. Follow the rules of the board.

To cut down on the abuse and to increase the quality/exchange in threads in the Politics Forum, it is imperative that we begin to eliminate "off topic" posts, aka trolling, in the Politics Forum. Below you will find examples of what is unacceptable and will be removed from the the forum.

Source: Trolling/"Off Topic" Posts Will be Removed From the Politics Section

So you refuse to identify the apologists you're referring to and what they are defending?

People,

he is making the accusation, outright, that people here like myself are apologists for Muslim terrorism. It couldn't be clearer,

his comical deflection notwithstanding.
I've said it many times: You Regressive Lefties do not support or defend terrorism.

You can play all the games you want, because you live in a fantasy world.

Seriously dude, get help.

MacNut's confession, highlighted above.

And, for the 50th time:

What is liberal about condemning an entire religion? Liberalism is about protecting people's rights to practice the religion of their choice free from persecution.

If Maher wants to condemn FGM as a for instance, then he should more properly discuss it in terms of country origin as opposed to religion as it is not universally practiced by Muslims.

On women's issues in general there is a large disparity between the rights women have in Indonesia vs that of Saudi Arabia.

So while Maher has valid points on these issues the context that he and other islmaphobes frame them in is ignorant. Making sweeping generalizations about a religion does nothing to advance the cause of liberalism. Context is everything and something that is most certainly lacking in Maher's argument as well as this thread.

Last edited:
[
Papa, please follow that link and read what I wrote.

In no way did I say they defend terrorist acts, nor would I.

But they have convinced themselves that I did.

This is why I no longer try to communicate with them. Their minds are literally distorted.

You make reference to APOLOGISTS

the definition of which is "a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial."

If you want to deny you're accusing 'us' of defending terrorists, then by all means clarify,

1. Who are the 'apologists' you're referring to above?
2. Who and what are they defending, specifically?
Please see post 667. Follow the rules of the board.

To cut down on the abuse and to increase the quality/exchange in threads in the Politics Forum, it is imperative that we begin to eliminate "off topic" posts, aka trolling, in the Politics Forum. Below you will find examples of what is unacceptable and will be removed from the the forum.

Source: Trolling/"Off Topic" Posts Will be Removed From the Politics Section

So you refuse to identify the apologists you're referring to and what they are defending?

People,

he is making the accusation, outright, that people here like myself are apologists for Muslim terrorism. It couldn't be clearer,

his comical deflection notwithstanding.
I've said it many times: You Regressive Lefties do not support or defend terrorism.

You can play all the games you want, because you live in a fantasy world.

Seriously dude, get help.

MacNut's confession, highlighted above.
Thanks.

Islam is controversial.

Einstein.

Get help.

:laugh:

That is just so amusing.

Priceless.

How about you, child?

It's really cute how condescending you appear to be. Did you learn that at Stanford?

That is just so amusing.

Priceless.

How about you, child?

You spoke in term of "they". Jillian responded as one of the "they" you were making a blanket condemnation of.
Yeah, the OP does it all the time....you people. It's quite funny. And "we" are all in his head.

It's really cute how condescending you appear to be. Did you learn that at Stanford?

I am condescending to mindless dolts who are capable of nothing beyond parroting the approved platitudes and who try to claim I am the one with the reading comprehension issues.

If you don't like condescension, don't try it, sweetie.

I am condescending to mindless dolts who are capable of nothing beyond parroting the approved platitudes and who try to claim I am the one with the reading comprehension issues.

If you don't like condescension, don't try it, sweetie.
So, did you learn it at Stanford, and why are you afraid of questions?

Forum List

Back