The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

It's really cute how condescending you appear to be. Did you learn that at Stanford?

I am condescending to mindless dolts who are capable of nothing beyond parroting the approved platitudes and who try to claim I am the one with the reading comprehension issues.

If you don't like condescension, don't try it, sweetie.
So, did you learn it at Stanford, and why are you afraid of questions?

No, but I learned some political theory.

Did you learn all you know at Aunt Martha's reform school for wayward girls?

My own little pack of Pavlov's Dogs..
Just make sure you are careful not to slip on all the pools of saliva left behind!
It's been amazing to watch this.

They're trying so damn hard.

And they're not done, watch.

I love it when people lack the ability to realize they are confirming everything you are saying and then some.

Mention regressives and watch as all those who recognize themselves in the description fall all over themselves by way of identification.

Just make sure you are careful not to slip on all the pools of saliva left behind!

I love it when people lack the ability to realize they are confirming everything you are saying and then some.

Mention regressives and watch as all those who recognize themselves in the description fall all over themselves by way of identification.
That's the distorted perceptions of hardcore partisan ideologues. I can tell them exactly what I'm going to do and they walk right into it. I can tell them what they constantly do, and they'll do it, while at the same time denying that they do it.

It's hilarious and disturbing, all at the same time. We really need to get past this as a culture.

This whole freakin' thread has essentially been an illustration of the thread itself. And they don't see it.

Last edited:

What is he saying that we are confirming? He spent a year accusing liberals of defending terrorists and today he cracked and admitted it was all a lie.

Somehow I'm reminded of a certain individual on here who likes to consider himself "above it all" jumping on the "you didn't build that" bandwagon about 4 years ago...

This has been one helluva psychological study.

250px-Cults_Faith_Healing_and_Coercion_book_cover.jpg

I doubt anyone in this thread is defending jihad.
Depends on the jihad. One for finishing college or world peace? Let's rock.

a jihad for finishing college?

world peace a jihad?

only someone with a sixth grade education would come up with that idiocy. :cuckoo:

Not really. Jihad doesn't mean war and killing. Necessarily.

That seems kinda like a Gumby move to ignore the 47 radical Islamic groups making the news everyday bringing down airliners, beheading folks, kidnapping a school full of girls who are never heard from again, ad nauseum --- that are infiltrating most every corner of the world. It's a stretch --- Stretch.

One of things I've noticed about the Left is their apparent lack of self-preservation. Is that because they desire a risk free life and society so much -- that their abilities to observe and prioritize risks is impaired??

world peace a jihad?

only someone with a sixth grade education would come up with that idiocy. :cuckoo:

That seems kinda like a Gumby move to ignore the 47 radical Islamic groups making the news everyday bringing down airliners, beheading folks, kidnapping a school full of girls who are never heard from again, ad nauseum --- that are infiltrating most every corner of the world. It's a stretch --- Stretch.

One of things I've noticed about the Left is their apparent lack of self-preservation. Is that because they desire a risk free life and society so much -- that their abilities to observe and prioritize risks is impaired??

What? I was speaking to the definition of the term. I ignored nothing.

world peace a jihad?

One thing I noticed about the Right is their constant use of non-sequiturs and strawmen. Who exactly is ignoring these groups and what they do and what does that have to do with the post you responded to?

Was not the best part of this thread today when Macnut finally found himself inextricably cornered and started screaming

Off topic! Off topic! Mommy, they're off topic!!

OMG I nearly lost it.

world peace a jihad?

What? I was speaking to the definition of the term. I ignored nothing.

So your gigue right now is to convince me that those 47 radical groups leaving blood pools all over the planet are confused about the meaning of Jihad?

Was not the best part of this thread today when Macnut finally found himself inextricably cornered and started screaming

Off topic! Off topic! Mommy, they're off topic!!

OMG I nearly lost it.

Let me behave like Mac for a moment.

The best part of this thread were the two posts that I made which explained the behavior that Mac asked about in the OP....which Mac decided not to acknowledge.

Ever since then, Mac has turned this thread into "a heckuva psychology experiment" with scores of claims that he is in our heads.

Forum List

Back