The Regressives are going after masculinity bigly

And right away, they jump in to change the subject and make it about me.

Looks like ol' Mac has nailed it yet again.

Wow, you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you! It strikes me that you have some serious issues with your masculinity.

You haven't "nailed it". You haven't even hit the tree much less the target.

The left doesn't have "masculinity problems". They aren't the ones who are marching with tiki torches chanting "The Jews will not replace us", or claiming that white men are under attack. They don't call women "feminazis". It's the right wing men who have these masculinity issues.

Men who don't have masculinity issues, see women as equals, and aren't intimidated by smart, strong women. They don't have a problem with sharing power either because they know that everyone needs to work together to build a strong nation.

It's only the insecure, weak men who have a problem sharing power. Men like the asshole you elected President who can't stand criticism and wants media outlets who tell the truth about his craptacular administration, shut down.

Who married women who don't dare stand up to him and then bullies them around. A guy so insecure he lives in a gold apartment to show off how rich he is. Biff Trump is so insecure he threatened to take the license if the network that broke the story of Tillerson calling him a "moron".

You elected a man who admits to sexually assaulting women as President. I guess Trump knows that he's so odious that no woman would be open to a consensual relationship with him.

Mac will ignore your post and key in on the fact that you accused him of supporting Trump. Bet on it.

It was predicatble youd dodge the direct question, and will continue to do so :thup:

Thanks.
No. You asked a false question, bro.
Oh, then maybe youll care to explain the connotation of you using the word faggot in the first place.

Prolly not though, huh?
Why? Are you trying to justify your use of it?

It's all in the context and I have seen plenty of yours to know that you are two faced, bro.
Thanks for dodging, as I predicted you predictably would. :thup:
Don't worry. I plan to offer ample evidence tonight. :smile:
Evidence of you saying faggot and not implying bigotry, but when other ppl say it you imply bigotry :dunno:

ok sport

We know Mac1958 will never name any “regressives” because he is a “PA” (passive aggressive). But will he outline the politics of a regressive? Will he describe some characteristics which describe all regressives?

Last edited:
No. You asked a false question, bro.
Oh, then maybe youll care to explain the connotation of you using the word faggot in the first place.

Prolly not though, huh?

It's all in the context and I have seen plenty of yours to know that you are two faced, bro.
Evidence of you saying faggot and not implying bigotry, but when other ppl say it you imply bigotry :dunno:

ok sport
Evidence of your true colors.

Prolly not though, huh?

ok sport
Oh gee skeletor I cant begin to tell you how moving that is :rolleyes:

Male liberals are effeminate because female liberals are masculine. Someone's got to be the woman.

We know Mac1958 will never name any “regressives” because he is a “PA” (passive aggressive”. But will he outline the politics of a regressive? Will he describe some characteristics which describe all regressives?

He's too nice to do any of that, it explains why he voted for Clinton. Fucking baby boomers, goddamn cucks.

ok sport
I don't know about that but it will be entertaining.

ok sport
Hey no offense, but youre never very entertaining. Have fun though, douch towel.

ok sport
Hey no offense, but youre never very entertaining. Have fun though, douch towel.
No one said anything about entertaining you. :smile:

I doubt you'll be having much fun at all.

We know Mac1958 will never name any “regressives” because he is a “PA” (passive aggressive”. But will he outline the politics of a regressive? Will he describe some characteristics which describe all regressives?
As I've told you many times - you keep playing this game because you're a habitual liar - I never have to name names.

It's MUCH more fun to see you Regressives self-identify FOR me. And there could be no better example than this thread.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and you guys whack 'em over the fence for me. Every. Single. Time.

Stop being an obtuse paranoid. If you don't like my observations, tough shit. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

As I've told you many times - you keep playing this game because you're a habitual liar - I never have to name names.

It's MUCH more fun to see you Regressives self-identify FOR me. And there could be no better example than this thread.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and you guys whack 'em over the fence for me. Every. Single. Time.

Stop being an obtuse paranoid. If you don't like my observations, tough shit. Bitch, bitch, bitch.

Please. Tell me how you know who is and who is not a regressive. Please.

Can someone please tell me who left the stick up GT's butt.

ok sport

I doubt it will be as fulfilling as you imagine, dingbat. You take this shit a lil 2 seriously. Probably have a xanax and calm down, its gunna be 'ok'

Boy Scouts are looked at as a bunch of geeky Dudley Dorights who are trying to hide their gayness
At 11 or 12, Boy Scouts is a lot of fun. By High School, it is no longer cool as you tell your new girlfriend you can't go out this weekend because you are going camping

Allowing female participation may help to rebrand the scouts as a youth group and set it up for the 21st century

Real classy, attacking little kids for being "nerdy". Just goes to show what kind of person you are. To hell with your debased and corrupt morality.

My son is an Eagle Scout and I was with him from Tiger Cubs to Eagle Scout

I saw the boys as they progressed through the ranks and it was particularly difficult for boys in High School. Wearing a scout uniform while a teenager is an invitation for abuse

Rebranding the scouts as a coed youth group will help in the long run

I doubt it will be as fulfilling as you imagine, dingbat. You take this shit a lil 2 seriously. Probably have a xanax and calm down, its gunna be 'ok'
Relax GT. It's going to be all right. Just not today.

Relax GT. It's going to be all right. Just not today.
Its impossible not to be a fun day, today. This messageboard is not my life, dingerred :itsok:

Forum List

Back