The Regressives are going after masculinity bigly

It's always the "other" (blacks, Mexicans, Muslims) raping white women that's the problem for these white male victims. When the "others" rape white women, they're "thugs" and "animals", but when white guys rape white women, the bitch was drunk, dressed like a slut and was asking for it. She just regretted drunken sex and cried rape.

The left will not tolerate American men forcibly putting an end to muslim abuse of women. They have already succeeded in Europe where the emasculated men meekly stand back and watch hairy men with bad breath rape european women.

Nice to see you drunk again. What is it with Republicans always seeing foreign people raping European women? The guys I see raping American women are American white males and they're "getting away with it" with slap on the wrist sentences for excessively brutal rapes on college campuses.

The "white men under attack" brigade complains about false rape allegations, a lot. Don't they sound like a real group of winners?
Nice to see you strung out on meth again. You know that's what's causing the boils and zits on your face.

The goal isn't to challenge white men in the raping of white women. It's the liberal goal to have these men abuse white women and keep white men helpless to stop them. Everyone knows this but you, poor thing.

The left will not tolerate American men forcibly putting an end to muslim abuse of women. They have already succeeded in Europe where the emasculated men meekly stand back and watch hairy men with bad breath rape european women.

Nice to see you drunk again. What is it with Republicans always seeing foreign people raping European women? The guys I see raping American women are American white males and they're "getting away with it" with slap on the wrist sentences for excessively brutal rapes on college campuses.

The "white men under attack" brigade complains about false rape allegations, a lot. Don't they sound like a real group of winners?
Nice to see you strung out on meth again. You know that's what's causing the boils and zits on your face.

The goal isn't to challenge white men in the raping of white women. It's the liberal goal to have these men abuse white women and keep white men helpless to stop them. Everyone knows this but you, poor thing.

Everyone doesn't "know this". Only Trumpanzees know this. Because the only things they know are the lies Republicans tell them.

Your employer is no longer legally required to provide birth control in women's health care packages and your biggest concern is being raped by a non-white male?

That's never really been a huge problem for the white women I know. I've never been raped by a black, a Muslim or a Mexican. None of my friends have been either. Several family members and friends have been raped by white guys though.

We'd like something done about guys like Trump, Weinstein, and Bill O'Reilly. They're a much bigger problem white women than the "others" you're all so concerned about.

"Challenge white men in the raping of white women"? WTF is that even supposed to mean?

There really is something seriously wrong with you.

Everyone doesn't "know this". Only Trumpanzees know this. Because the only things they know are the lies Republicans tell them.

Your employer is no longer legally required to provide birth control in women's health care packages and your biggest concern is being raped by a non-white male?

That's never really been a huge problem for the white women I know. I've never been raped by a black, a Muslim or a Mexican. None of my friends have been either. Several family members and friends have been raped by white guys though.

We'd like something done about guys like Trump, Weinstein, and Bill O'Reilly. They're a much bigger problem white women than the "others" you're all so concerned about.
Trump never raped anyone. Bill O'Reilly not only didn't rape anyone but his accuser was arrested for making more false claims of sexual harassment. This isn't the Democrat game of who raped who. It is just like Europe. Make the men stand aside and let it happen. Just like in Sweden, Germany and England.

The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

How to Combat Toxic Masculinity: Don’t be Afraid to Engage
Bullying and Toxic Masculinity
We Need To 'Undefine' Masculinity
The Mean Progressive: Trumped-Up Masculinity
A Guy’s Guide to The Gender-Minimized 1st Date -
Feminism 101: What is Toxic Masculinity?
Why Masculinity Needs To Be Crushed
Should We End Masculinity - The Progressive View

regressive meamomg rogjtwomgmiut wrote trash,. right?

Please don't pretend to not understand what regressive means.

It looks like an incredibly obvious dodge.
I notice they've been doing that more and more recently, including this thread.

Huh? What? Who? Where? What? -- Obviously that term stings.

Especially because it was coined by an honest liberal and pushed by honest liberals.

Last edited:
Let's see... men are generally supporters of freedom, responsibility and competition. Men tend to question authority.

Who hates all that? Of course masculinity is toxic, men need to be emasculated!

Last edited:
Please define the characteristics and / or typical policy positions of a "regressive".

Thanks.

I have a feeling that you would discover the positions by listening to your heart.

Cf0EfXVUMAA6dsl.jpg

And of course, gender is a social construct and thus boys should be raised as girls. Women are empowered and stronger than men and thus need endless state benefits paid for by men.

Please define the characteristics and / or typical policy positions of a "regressive".

Thanks.

I have a feeling that you would discover the positions by listening to your heart.

Cf0EfXVUMAA6dsl.jpg

And of course, gender is a social construct and thus boys should be raised as girls. Women are empowered and stronger than men and thus need endless state benefits paid for by men.

Is that it?

I'm so relieved.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.
Please don't pretend to not understand what regressive means. It looks like an incredibly obvious dodge.
I notice they've been doing that more and more recently, including this thread. Huh? What? Who? Where? What? -- Obviously that term stings.Especially because it was coined by an honest liberal and pushed by honest liberals.
Please define the characteristics and / or typical policy positions of a "regressive". Thanks.
See?

Right after I post, he does it.

I say it, they rush in to illustrate it. Constantly.

Absolutely amazing. And helpful!

:laugh:

Please don't pretend to not understand what regressive means. It looks like an incredibly obvious dodge.
I notice they've been doing that more and more recently, including this thread. Huh? What? Who? Where? What? -- Obviously that term stings.Especially because it was coined by an honest liberal and pushed by honest liberals.
Please define the characteristics and / or typical policy positions of a "regressive". Thanks.
See?

Mack....do you believe that I defend misogyny on the part of Muslim men? Do you believe that I would stand by and
watch a woman being raped if the rapist were a Muslim man?

Direct questions, pal. Can you answer?

But wait.

As a public service, let's have some honest liberals explain what they mean by Regressive Left.

I do this - all the time - specifically so that the Regressives can't just say I'm making it up. If they're REALLY curious, if they're not just being hilariously obtuse, they'll watch these with GREAT interest and report back to us with what they've learned! Yay!

All the examples & explanations the Regressives need, all right here, just for you. The gentleman in the top video is Maajid Nawaz, the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the phrase.

Now we're all on the same page!!! You're welcome!

And I don't know if this guy is a liberal, but he does a very good job here:

See?

Mack....do you believe that I defend misogyny on the part of Muslim men? Do you believe that I would stand by and

You already know - and I've told you about a thousand times - I no longer try to communicate with you. And you know why. Because you're a compulsive liar and a Regressive.

If you don't like that, tough shit. If you want to claim victory, claim it, I don't care, and everyone knows what you are.

I can't believe how desperate you are for my attention. Fortunately - and I've told you this before too - your opinion is irrelevant to me.

Pal.

See?

You already know - and I've told you about a thousand times - I no longer try to communicate with you. And you know why. Because you're a compulsive liar and a Regressive.

If you don't like that, tough shit. If you want to claim victory, claim it, I don't care, and everyone knows what you are.

I can't believe how desperate you are for my attention. Fortunately - and I've told you this before too - your opinion is irrelevant to me.

Pal.

You can't answer honestly. So sad.

The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

Just the continuing saga of the Leftist-Feminist-Progressive effort to undermine religion, within that, undermine whites, and within that, specifically white males. Part of the masculine image is leadership, aggression, and with it, guns as a means to take and hold power (war). Taking the powerful male out of the role of running the world under the guise of euphemistic words such as: "gender-neutral," and "anti-misogynist," males all over are under attack (sometimes for good reason) because the Left knows that their key to power is to undermine the white male, the largest conservative demographic there is.
Yeah, the target has become pretty clear. What remains difficult for me to understand is the intensity of hatred they have for that group. I suppose it makes more sense if viewed from a purely ideological perspective - the enemy must be hated and eliminated - by my little brain just doesn't work that way.

Just the continuing saga of the Leftist-Feminist-Progressive effort to undermine religion, within that, undermine whites, and within that, specifically white males. Part of the masculine image is leadership, aggression, and with it, guns as a means to take and hold power (war). Taking the powerful male out of the role of running the world under the guise of euphemistic words such as: "gender-neutral," and "anti-misogynist," males all over are under attack (sometimes for good reason) because the Left knows that their key to power is to undermine the white male, the largest conservative demographic there is.
Yeah, the target has become pretty clear. What remains difficult for me to understand is the intensity of hatred they have for that group. I suppose it makes more sense if viewed from a purely ideological perspective - the enemy must be hated and eliminated - by my little brain just doesn't work that way.

This all sounds like identity politics to me.

It's always the "other" (blacks, Mexicans, Muslims) raping white women that's the problem for these white male victims. When the "others" rape white women, they're "thugs" and "animals", but when white guys rape white women, the bitch was drunk, dressed like a slut and was asking for it. She just regretted drunken sex and cried rape.

You are living in a fantasy land.

Forum List

Back