🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

EC isn’t eliminated. After all this time you still don’t know what we are talking about.

GFY
I asked you to explain how you would get rid of it and you claimed you explained how three times.

Now you say you don’t want to get rid of it.

Your story is changing, Moroner.

I asked you to explain how you would get rid of it and you claimed you explained how three times.

Now you say you don’t want to get rid of it.

Your story is changing, Moroner.
You are so confused. You best just sit this one out. It’s not within your intellectual capabilities.

And there are many Republicans who are against this attempt. They can see what's happening, and they are also comparing what is happening here to Europe of 90 years ago.

Much of the base really doesn't understand what it's asking for. The rest of the base actually wants it. They want to be ruled by a strongman and authoritarianism.
That is the biggest sack of shiiiite post you have made in awhile. A comparison to Hitler no less form the independent :slap:

It proves my point. Most states don’t matter. Candidates ignore them.

It’s dysfunctional for the election to be decided by a handful of random states. It’s not what the founders intended.
What they didn't want is happening, large blue cities on the Government dole voting for continued hand outs, they knew a party, in this case the Marxist democrats would hand out enough free stuff to keep people voting for them subjugating them to government assistance for life. They move the plantations to urban area and pay them to vote it's disgusting and you support it. Now those are facts so suck it

You are so confused. You best just sit this one out. It’s not within your intellectual capabilities.
I’m not the one who keeps changing his story, Moroner.

Ask your handlers to clear up your talking points.

BTW, the EC isn’t going anywhere without a Constitutional amendment.

:dance:

I’m not the one who keeps changing his story, Moroner.

Ask your handlers to clear up your talking points.

BTW, the EC isn’t going anywhere without a Constitutional amendment.

:dance:
The story isn’t changing. You just can’t follow it because you’re not very smart.

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.

NPR is an arm of the democrat party and shouldn’t receive a dime of taxpayer money.

What they didn't want is happening, large blue cities on the Government dole voting for continued hand outs, they knew a party, in this case the Marxist democrats would hand out enough free stuff to keep people voting for them subjugating them to government assistance for life. They move the plantations to urban area and pay them to vote it's disgusting and you support it. Now those are facts so suck it
Ha! Rural red communities are on the dole more than large blue cities.

But we aren’t allowed to talk about that.

I asked you to explain how you would get rid of it
If you're talking about the interstate compact on a national vote, it doesn't get rid of the EC. It obligates the participating states to direct their electors to vote for the winner of the nation wide popular vote.

It's a terrible short term solution that can be overturned at the whim of any state in the compact. Best to try for a new Amendment.

If you're talking about the interstate compact on a national vote, it doesn't get rid of the EC. It obligates the participating states to direct their electors to vote for the winner of the nation wide popular vote.

It's a terrible short term solution that can be overturned at the whim of any state in the compact. Best to try for a new Amendment.
So you want states to have their electors cast their vote for someone who lost that state just because he got the majority of the national popular vote?

Republicans don’t actually care about “secure elections”. They only care about winning elections.

They can’t say they’re changing laws to rig the system, so they’re going to claim it’s to “secure elections”
Well, TRUMP! did something right. I mean, we went from "Russia! Russia! Russia!" to the most secure election in our nation's history in just 4 short years. He managed to shut down all foreign interference, at least that's what one gleans by observing the change from the panting hyperbole in '16 to the crickets on the subject in '20.

The deep state is a bureaucratic horror, so of course you suck it's dick while giving Biden a reach around.
And sometimes they prevent corrupt politicians from doing corrupt shit.

Not that you give a shit when it’s your corrupt politician doing corrupt shit you like.

Forum List

Back