🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

The electoral college was intended to prevent people from voting for president so that demagogue populists like Trump couldn’t get elected.
Wrong. It was created as one of numerous checks against any tyranny of any majority. It was never directed just at “populists” or any other particular political philosophy. You’re ignorant.
It no longer serves that purpose.

It never served that limited purpose you falsely ascribe to it.
It’s now just a dysfunctional arbitrary crap shoot for who can win a couple of swing states.
Thanks for repeating your utterly irrelevant meaningless contention.

Wrong. It was created as one of numerous checks against any tyranny of any majority. It was never directed just at “populists” or any other particular political philosophy. You’re ignorant.
Populism is the same thing as tyranny of the masses. Literally the same thing.
Thanks for repeating your utterly irrelevant meaningless contention.
Very relevant because it shows the shallowness of your objection to the national popular vote. You whine that a few states would control the outcome with a popular vote. Not only is that untrue, it’s literally what already happens due to the arbitrary dysfunctional electoral college.

Populism is the same thing as tyranny of the masses. Literally the same thing.

No. it isn’t. Not literally. Not at all. You dumbass.
Very relevant because it shows the shallowness of your objection to the national popular vote. You whine that a few states would control the outcome with a popular vote. Not only is that untrue, it’s literally what already happens due to the arbitrary dysfunctional electoral college.
I’ve already disproved your canard. Give it a rest, now, peewee.

Last edited:
And there are many Republicans who are against this attempt. They can see what's happening, and they are also comparing what is happening here to Europe of 90 years ago.

Much of the base really doesn't understand what it's asking for. The rest of the base actually wants it. They want to be ruled by a strongman and authoritarianism.
The idiot basetards think that because they support Trump who's a madman that his plot to destroy Democracy with the assistance of millionaire oligarchs & his asslickers in Congress won't effect them.

That is, until rhey're ordered to swear loyalty to him, or else!

How many rallies did Trump have in California when running for president in 2016?
Zero. Tell me how it makes sense that the largest state in the union can’t even garner one visit by the president?
Biden never left his fucking basement. So what? What does that prove?

Much of the base really doesn't understand what it's asking for. The rest of the base actually wants it. They want to be ruled by a strongman and authoritarianism.

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more ignorant, you come up with this nonsense. I mean you really couldn't get it any more backwards if you tried. Mask up and get all yours boosters, not that the left would push such authoritarian ideas or anything. ;)

The idiot basetards think that because they support Trump who's a madman that his plot to destroy Democracy with the assistance of millionaire oligarchs & his asslickers in Congress won't effect them.

That is, until rhey're ordered to swear loyalty to him, or else!
Yep. They're ignoring history. The world has seen this before. More than once.

Biden never left his fucking basement. So what? What does that prove?
It proves my point. Most states don’t matter. Candidates ignore them.

It’s dysfunctional for the election to be decided by a handful of random states. It’s not what the founders intended.

Forum List

Back