🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The repub party is testing our country's democracy

No one hits all states because the system is dysfunctional and disincentivizes campaigning around the country.

That’s the problem with the electoral college. Most people’s vote are meaningless.

The only states that matter are the swing states.

Without the electoral college, everyone’s vote matters, which takes away the incentive to only campaign and pander to the a handful of states.
Seven or eight highly populated states could take an election every time.
That is not representing the rest of the country. Sorry you don't understand this.
The Founding Fathers were smarter than what we have today. Thank God for our Constitution.
By the way, you'll never get 2/3rds vote in Congress & 3/4th of the states to ratify an amendment to
end the electoral college.

Seven or eight highly populated states could take an election every time.
That is not representing the rest of the country. Sorry you don't understand this.
The Founding Fathers were smarter than what we have today. Thank God for our Constitution.
By the way, you'll never get 2/3rds vote in Congress & 3/4th of the states to ratify an amendment to
end the electoral college.
Nope. States can’t take the election because states don’t matter without the electoral college.

You need to reframe your thinking.

The only thing that matters are the people. They’re representing people.

The thing you’re complaining about already happens because a few random states decide every election.

Forgive me for not believing in the infallibility of the founding father. The electoral college didn’t work right from the get go and immediately became subject to all sorts of political bullshit, to the point that they had to pass an amendment to try and fix it just a few years later.

Nope. States can’t take the election because states don’t matter without the electoral college.

The thing you’re complaining about already happens because a few random states decide every election.

Forgive me for not believing in the infallibility of the founding father. The electoral college didn’t work right from the get go and immediately became subject to all sorts of political bullshit, to the point that they had to pass an amendment to try and fix it just a few years later.
:rolleyes-41:

Enjoy the board, Marener.
Bless your heart.

Laws are supposed to be created by the legislature, not expanded upon without check by the executive.

That's the crime of the Deep State.
I’m not talking about creating laws. I’m talking about following them.

When corrupt politicians want to ignore the laws, it’s the deep state that often puts a stop to it.

They were a big part of putting a stop to Trump’s corrupt attempt to overturn the election.

I’m not talking about creating laws. I’m talking about following them.

When corrupt politicians want to ignore the laws, it’s the deep state that often puts a stop to it.

They were a big part of putting a stop to Trump’s corrupt attempt to overturn the election.

They also prevent non corrupt politicians from implementing their policies if said deep state disagrees with them.

There was no corruption in Trump's attempts to fight what he thought was a bad election, where did the money change hands to make it corruption?

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.
The source is a Qatar owned Islamic radical publication. 🤷‍♂️

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.

Lyrics

Cry baby
Cry baby
Cry baby

Not true. GA, OH, WI, VA too. It shifts as people move.
Ohio and VA are no longer really swing states, just like Florida.

I already mentioned Wisconsin.

The point is that when people say we need the electoral college or else small states would be ignored.

They’re already ignored.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Blue cities are the economic engines of a modern economy. That’s where the major wealth generation occurs.

Rural red communities have high rates of poverty and welfare use because they’re economically depressed.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Blue cities are the economic engines of a modern economy. That’s where the major wealth generation occurs.

Rural red communities have high rates of poverty and welfare use because they’re economically depressed.
B.S large blue urban centers where the new plantation is are the places sucking down Government money!
Oh and by the way the blue voters in our red communties are the ones doing the sucking

Last edited:

Works perfectly! Keeps the freeloaders from always keeping the Democrats enablers in office

Ohio and VA are no longer really swing states, just like Florida.

I already mentioned Wisconsin.

The point is that when people say we need the electoral college or else small states would be ignored.

They’re already ignored.
If you didn’t have it then NY, CA and TX would decide most elections. If you want to go popular, I am not against it but then I d want voter ID requirements and quelling of mail in ballots.

It’s hard to give credit to Trump for something that he was almost certainly completely unaware of.
Good to know you're not accusing him of Russian collaboration then.
The people that secured the election was mostly the deep state that Trump and other republicans are campaigning on trying to be able to eliminate en masse and replace them with political loyalists.
I thought the deep state didn't exist. You might get a visit.
Hell, the guy that said it was “the most secure election ever” was fired by Trump shortly after saying that.

So sorry if I don’t get Trump credit. He doesn’t seem to be on the same side as the rest of the government.
Oh, I'm aware that you are contractually obligated to avoid giving TRUMP! credit for anything, but answer this, did he make the right call by listening to the experts, fast tracking the Covid vaccines and encouraging people to take them?

If you didn’t have it then NY, CA and TX would decide most elections. If you want to go popular, I am not against it but then I d want voter ID requirements and quelling of mail in ballots.
NY, CA and TX can’t decide elections because states don’t matter in popular vote.

NY, CA and TX can’t decide elections because states don’t matter in popular vote.
Those the the most populous states. Anyway. I am OK with the popular vote so long as we have voter Id and no mail in ballots. Fair compromise in my view. 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back