The Republican Congress finally does something

Because that is the deterrent from getting a felony, why is that hard for you understand, too many roids today?

Why bothering have something deemed as a felony if it has zero consequences?

The consequences are they went to prison and served their time.

And don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful

YEs I am sure you think roids make you beautiful, but prove they rot the brain.

So cool, you will be ok with a felon that was served time for child molestation near your kids and not have to sign in as a sex offender.

See children how riods rot your brain?

If the child molester is still a danger why is he being released from prison? Isn’t that the real problem?

No they did their time! That is all that matters, they did their sentence. As you kept typing over and over!

Did they do their time?

Of course, just like the murder that did his time, should that person get the ability to vote and carry firearms again?

They just want this insane lawless society

instead of the big government mess we have today where we, the land of the free, have more locked up than any other country....

You must still think Reefer Madness is a truthful documentary, instead of a great example of big government and taxpayer funded lies working together to enrich the attorney lobby...

The consequences are they went to prison and served their time.

And don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful

So cool, you will be ok with a felon that was served time for child molestation near your kids and not have to sign in as a sex offender.

If the child molester is still a danger why is he being released from prison? Isn’t that the real problem?

No they did their time! That is all that matters, they did their sentence. As you kept typing over and over!

Did they do their time?

Of course, just like the murder that did his time, should that person get the ability to vote and carry firearms again?

Sure, why not?

This is also what steroids look like.....

378_540.jpg

They just want this insane lawless society

instead of the big government mess we have today where we, the land of the free, have more locked up than any other country....

You must still think Reefer Madness is a truthful documentary, instead of a great example of big government and taxpayer funded lies working together to enrich the attorney lobby...

Lawyers get rich off so many things!

We also need to cut out our senseless war on drugs that only stocks our prisons
Well only if we legalize drugs. We can't keep them illegal and then choose not to enforce that law. That's insanity. We need to be a nation of laws.

I never thought I would say it - but I'm for legalizing it now and regulating. Allow the government to control it and tax it.
Agree

We have turned a victimless crime into a cash cow for prison construction

How about you provide a list of these "victimless" crimes.

It has been effective in Texas. Let’s hope that it will be effective for federal prisons as well.
In 2006, Texas lawmakers faced a choice—either stick with the status quo of incarceration trends and construct facilities to house 17,770 more prison beds by 2012, at a cost of $2 billion, or implement a nonpartisan reform package at a cost of about $250 million with the aim of stabilizing the prison population until at least 2011.

Texas chose the second option, and ended up increasing public safety while spending fewer taxpayer dollars. State crime rates dropped to historic lows. Arrest rates decreased. Six juvenile facilities and three prisons closed (with a fourth scheduled to close this summer).
These are the types of issues that we should be focusing on. Bi-partisan issues that can reduce costs. Focus on what can get done, accept what cannot (like firearm legislation).

House-Passed Prison Reforms Would Help Strengthen Families and Communities
Makes sense

We also need to cut out our senseless war on drugs that only stocks our prisons

Did they do their time?

Sure, why not?

Because it is part of being a felon. So why have felonies in the system if they do not have consequences?

They get rich when Big Government lies like Reefer Madness are swallowed hook line and sinker by SUBs who attend churches with JDAAC preachers...

That’s because about 25% of any population is incapable of handling liberty. Liberty takes monumental personal responsibility. Something 1 out of every 4 people lack.

Don’t blame government for your own failures, sparky. The only reason our prison system is “big” because of the people who failed to act like civilized human beings.

They get rich when Big Government lies like Reefer Madness are swallowed hook line and sinker by SUBs who attend churches with JDAAC preachers...
We get it. We get it. You are one of those fragile little snowflakes who can’t handle life and thus needs to get fried on a joint daily to “cope”. Now, snowflake, be like Elsa and “Let It Go”!!!

That’s because about 25% of any population is incapable of handling liberty. It takes monumental personal responsibility. Something 1 out of every 4 people lack.

Don’t blame government for your own failures, sparky. The only reason our prison system is “big” because of the people who failed to act like civilized human beings.

Many do not blame the government they are taught to blame anyone on the right for their despair.

Just like I am sure many far left drones on this board blame Trump every time they stub their toe!

That’s because about 25% of any population is incapable of handling liberty

It is actually larger than that. SUB HUMANS who worship a charlatan liar who was crucified when his pyramid scheme blew up.... yeah, they don't deserve any rights other than the rights of a dog....

The most annoying people on Earth (in order) due to their immaturity, idealism, lack of education, and inability to cope with life:

1. Progressives

2. Pot heads

3. Libertarians

The only reason our prison system is “big” because of the people who failed to act like civilized human beings.

No, it is because we have way too many laws and regulations that serve solely to enrich the attorney profession.

But to understand that, one needs intelligence beyond the parrot species, and you lack it...

who can’t handle life
LMFAO!!! This from someone who prays to an entity that never answers, doesn't appear, and never existed...
I rest my case, ladies & gentlemen. LaDexter can’t “cope” with his life in the U.S. It’s just soooooo difficult to deal with freedom, abundance, etc.

He’s a classic left-wing snowflake. If he hadn’t found pot, he would be demanding that government take care of him just like every progressive on earth. But because he found pot, and big government won’t allow him to use that, he rejects government in favor of getting stoned.

What a tool. Nothing worse than fragile snowflakes who can’t handle life. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back