The Republican Congress finally does something

Because part of being a felon is loosing that ability, to discourage people from becoming felons. If they get to vote, might as well be able to carry a gun, right?
Why not? As I said, they served their time.
By that “logic” why have sexual predators register as sex offenders once they get out? I mean, after all, they’ve “done their time”. :eusa_doh:

Do you ever think before posting?

I don’t agree with sex offender lists or registration

Because part of being a felon is loosing that ability, to discourage people from becoming felons. If they get to vote, might as well be able to carry a gun, right?

Because that is the deterrent from getting a felony, why is that hard for you understand, too many roids today?

Why bothering have something deemed as a felony if it has zero consequences?

The consequences are they went to prison and served their time.

And don’t hate me cuz I’m beautiful

YEs I am sure you think roids make you beautiful, but prove they rot the brain.

So cool, you will be ok with a felon that was served time for child molestation near your kids and not have to sign in as a sex offender.

See children how riods rot your brain?

Because that is the deterrent from getting a felony, why is that hard for you understand, too many roids today?

So cool, you will be ok with a felon that was served time for child molestation near your kids and not have to sign in as a sex offender.

If the child molester is still a danger why is he being released from prison? Isn’t that the real problem?

We have turned a victimless crime into a cash cow for prison construction
Well I wouldn’t say “victimless”. People strung out do commit armed robbery and murders for their next “fix”. And many do O.D. But at the end of the day, taking out an entire empire of really evil criminals is the lesser of two evils. The regulations and taxes are and additional plus.
Armed robbery and murder are crimes on their own
If you commit one of those crimes, you belong in jail

Drugs? Not so much

It looks like those riods are doing their damage to the brain..
As someone who spent a lot of time around steroids (no - honestly never did them myself) I can tell you he’s not doing steroids. He’s way too small.

This is what steroids look like:
929AF0B8-0B2B-4723-9788-E1022C831A8A.jpeg

Just unimaginable mass. Look at the size of his neck and trapezius muscles.

It’s the absolute opposite of the way I feel we should be dealing with criminals but considering most politicians are criminals themselves it probably shouldn’t be surprising.

If the child molester is still a danger why is he being released from prison? Isn’t that the real problem?

No they did their time! That is all that matters, they did their sentence. As you kept typing over and over!

Absolutely. All I’m saying is that drugs do cause people to engage in those behaviors out of their desperation for their next hit.

But as I previously stated - it’s still better than the alternative. It’s time to eliminate these cartels.

But then again the far left wants to give felons the ability to vote..
Why shouldn't they? They've served their time.
Why shouldn’t pedophiles be given a dozen children each once they get out of prison? After all, they’ve “served their time”. :cuckoo:

Pedophile's crime was SPECIFICALLY about children.

So if you want to ban those that broke voting laws from voting that would be similar. But not allowing someone who has done their time fair completely unrelated matter seems wrong.

It looks like those riods are doing their damage to the brain..
As someone who spent a lot of time around steroids (no - honestly never did them myself) I can tell you he’s not doing steroids. He’s way too small.

This is what steroids look like:
View attachment 196514

Just unimaginable mass. Look at the size of his neck and trapezius muscles.

The have pills for men that are small and have small hands, but Asian very rarely get to that size even with riods.

And yes he is on riods, his posts prove that riods rot the brain.

But then again if riods wants to live next to someone that is sex offender and does not need to register (because they did their time), it is riods choice.

Absolutely. All I’m saying is that drugs do cause people to engage in those behaviors out of their desperation for their next hit.

But as I previously stated - it’s still better than the alternative. It’s time to eliminate these cartels.

What the far left drone is failing to understand in order to legalize all drugs, you need to have harsher sentences for breaking laws dealing with drugs.

But only in small mostly white European nations has this shown to work to some extent!

I don’t agree with sex offender lists or registration
And this...ladies and gentlemen...is why I don’t agree with libertarians. Bat-shit crazy anarchists. They just want this insane lawless society. They have a very immature, idealistic view of the life.

Jesus, can you at least stop spelling it as "riods"? It's steroids, or roids, if you must be a lazy fuck.

Why would you randomly accuse some guy of using steroids and then say it's because "Asian(s) rarely get to that size even with (roids)", even though that's not true either?

And yes he is on riods, his posts prove that riods rot the brain.
I guarantee you the brain rot is marijuana. He’s not doing ‘roids. Way too small. I was significantly bigger than that in high school without steroids.

Last edited:
But then again the far left wants to give felons the ability to vote..
Why shouldn't they? They've served their time.
Why shouldn’t pedophiles be given a dozen children each once they get out of prison? After all, they’ve “served their time”. :cuckoo:

Pedophile's crime was SPECIFICALLY about children.

So if you want to ban those that broke voting laws from voting that would be similar. But not allowing someone who has done their time fair completely unrelated matter seems wrong.

Exactly the far left wants felons to vote.

Part of not committing felons was you lost the ability to vote and to own firearms.

Yet you do not see these far left drones say they should be able to posse firearms again as well.

No they did their time! That is all that matters, they did their sentence. As you kept typing over and over!

Did they do their time?

Jesus, can you at least stop spelling it as "riods"? It's steroids, or roids, if you must be a lazy fuck.

Why would you randomly accuse some guy of using steroids and then say it's because "Asian(s) rarely get to that size even with (roids)", even though that's not true either?

Poor little far left drone, is that al you got?

You believe that felons should be able to vote and own firearms after doing their time?

Forum List

Back