The Republican Congress finally does something

He’s a classic left-wing snowflake

What is really funny here is that my positions on political issues are actually more "conservative" than Patriot's.

Patriot equates "conservative" with "whatever his JDAAC preacher says and Fox News repeats..."

Big government = conservative
Wars over lies to help israel = conservative
massively increasing government spending = conservative
socializing senior drugs = conservative

So lost is a SUB he doesn't even understand that his own views do not match his own description of his own views...

No, it is because we have way too many laws and regulations that serve solely to enrich the attorney profession.
That makes no sense. If you obeyed those laws, it wouldn’t “enrich” the attorney’s, dillhole. :laugh:

LOL!!!

Translation - it is "conservative" when the REPUBLICANS add 30000 new laws per year.... because Fox says so....

If the child molester is still a danger why is he being released from prison? Isn’t that the real problem?

No they did their time! That is all that matters, they did their sentence. As you kept typing over and over!

Did they do their time?

Of course, just like the murder that did his time, should that person get the ability to vote and carry firearms again?

Sure, why not?

Because it is part of being a felon. So why have felonies in the system if they do not have consequences?

Their consequence was going to prison. We’ve already covered this

because he found pot, and big government won’t allow him to use that, he rejects government in favor of getting stoned.

Like most SUBS, Patriot insists that everyone has some sort of "diety" in life to worship... if you don't worship "God," you worship "pot..."

That's the SUB mentality...

We have turned a victimless crime into a cash cow for prison construction
Well I wouldn’t say “victimless”. People strung out do commit armed robbery and murders for their next “fix”. And many do O.D. But at the end of the day, taking out an entire empire of really evil criminals is the lesser of two evils. The regulations and taxes are and additional plus.
Armed robbery and murder are crimes on their own
If you commit one of those crimes, you belong in jail

Drugs? Not so much

Actually you hit an interesting point. Should we try to deter activity that often leads to crimes even if the activity itself is not necessarily a crime? What is an acceptable level of crime associated with an activity such as doing drugs. Many people can take drugs recreational and never commit a crime other than the buying and consumption of the drug itself. But what other crime can be caused by making the drug illegal? With drugs generally illegal and unregulated, we get murder over territory for example. If legal, users may continue to steal to feed their habit just as they do when it’s illegal.

But legalization does serve as somewhat of an endorsement or enticement of use. I don’t know.....some drugs are worse than others. Cocaine, heroine, etc are really bad for you, highly addictive (sniff, sniff) and the majority of people can not be functional while addicted to them.

Ok, you can smoke pot, no coke, crack or heroine, and will somebody please get big pharma to stop pushing pain killers?

God answers my prayers every single day

Voices in head = mentally deranged

Your "God" never existed, and your are nothing but a SUB who believes a lot of old Jewish lies that manipulate you to SERVE ISRAEL.

Ever wonder why THE JEWS reject Jesus, given they were the ones who ACTUALLY OBSERVED HIM???

LMFAO!!!

If a war broke out between the US and Israel, Patriot... would side with Israel, because his JDAAC preacher would tell him to...

No, it is because we have way too many laws and regulations that serve solely to enrich the attorney profession.
That makes no sense. If you obeyed those laws, it wouldn’t “enrich” the attorney’s, dillhole. :laugh:
Translation - it is "conservative" when the REPUBLICANS add 30000 new laws per year.... because Fox says so....
Move the goalposts much after your stoned and limited mind got owned? How do laws “enrich” attorneys when following the law does not require an attorney? Oops.

If only you weren’t stoned, maaaaaaaaaaan

Last edited:
No they did their time! That is all that matters, they did their sentence. As you kept typing over and over!

Did they do their time?

Of course, just like the murder that did his time, should that person get the ability to vote and carry firearms again?

Sure, why not?

Because it is part of being a felon. So why have felonies in the system if they do not have consequences?

And like I said why have felonies if there are no real consequences?

Should we try to deter activity that often leads to crimes even if the activity itself is not necessarily a crime?
Well that’s exactly why things like drug, prostitution, and gambling were made illegal. At one time, none of them were. But due to the vast amount of criminal events those activities brought in (like prostitutes being raped, gamblers being assaulted or murdered for not paying, etc.), those activities were outlawed.

Unfortunately, ignorant libertarians thought it was because the government actually “cared” about what people were doing with their lives.

We have turned a victimless crime into a cash cow for prison construction
Well I wouldn’t say “victimless”. People strung out do commit armed robbery and murders for their next “fix”. And many do O.D. But at the end of the day, taking out an entire empire of really evil criminals is the lesser of two evils. The regulations and taxes are and additional plus.
Armed robbery and murder are crimes on their own
If you commit one of those crimes, you belong in jail

Drugs? Not so much

Actually you hit an interesting point. Should we try to deter activity that often leads to crimes even if the activity itself is not necessarily a crime? What is an acceptable level of crime associated with an activity such as doing drugs. Many people can take drugs recreational and never commit a crime other than the buying and consumption of the drug itself. But what other crime can be caused by making the drug illegal? With drugs generally illegal and unregulated, we get murder over territory for example. If legal, users may continue to steal to feed their habit just as they do when it’s illegal.

But legalization does serve as somewhat of an endorsement or enticement of use. I don’t know.....some drugs are worse than others. Cocaine, heroine, etc are really bad for you, highly addictive (sniff, sniff) and the majority of people can not be functional while addicted to them.

Ok, you can smoke pot, no coke, crack or heroine, and will somebody please get big pharma to stop pushing pain killers?

Notice the far left wants to regulate everything to death, except for voting and drugs.

Did they do their time?

Sure, why not?

Their consequence was going to prison. We’ve already covered this. Is English not your first language?

Sure, why not?

Their consequence was going to prison. We’ve already covered this. Is English not your first language?

Is see the roids (riods) are clogging your brain again..

The point of a felony was that you lost certain abilities over that of a regular misdemeanor.

So why have felonies if there is no real consequences?

We also need to cut out our senseless war on drugs that only stocks our prisons
Well only if we legalize drugs. We can't keep them illegal and then choose not to enforce that law. That's insanity. We need to be a nation of laws.

I never thought I would say it - but I'm for legalizing it now and regulating. Allow the government to control it and tax it.
We need to be a nation that enforces the laws!

arguing with far left radical Marxist progressives is like arguing with a rock.

Don't argue with em, get out and do everything in your power to put them back where they belong......

talgarth-asylum.jpg

Forum List

Back