The republican party isn't racist

I think the problem for many Democrats is that Ben Carson might be a competent black president.

Ben Carson may be a neurosurgical genius - but he's a political moron. Herman Cain probably made great pizzas - but he was also a political moron.
But remember, they thought that a good pizza maker was a legit qualification for POTUS so...

Mmm, we liked Cain because of his business successes.

Now we like Trump because of his business successes.

It's almost like we are judging people based on their accomplishments and the content of their character than their skin color....

004bf7e50c4513682e8e19cc2beff04c.jpg

Typical that that difference between Obama's administration and ever other presidential administration you can see is skin color.

Yeah, I'm not sure why this administration concentrates on skin color.
I think the problem for many Democrats is that Ben Carson might be a competent black president.

I think the RepubliKlans fear that even more!

Is that why he is second in the polls? LOL

Ben Carson is second? Wow. The establishment morons better wake up. Or just get out of the way.

We see examples of the racism endemic in the GOP on this very forum – references to 'thugs,' 'entitlement mentality,' and attempts to vilify the Black Lives Matter movement are but a few examples of the racism that manifests among the right.

There are white thugs and whites with the entitlement mentality and the Black Lives Matter movement is a Black racist movement against white people. Do you have any real examples of racism?

The thought of any black or other minority conservative in a position of national prominence scares the living shit out of liberals.
A, It destroys their narrative that all conservatives are racist. B. it exposes their narrative that the GOP is for whites only as a lie.
Examples?...Easy. Clarence Thomas is the first modern day black person to suffer the attacks of liberals. They put up this incredible Anita Hill to testify against Thomas. She told stories of "pubic hairs on coke cans".....Her stories were just not believable.
When Condi Rice was Secy of State, left wing political cartoonists drew her caricature to make her look like Aunt Jemima. Totally racist. It was excused as " freedom of expression by the press"
The libs destroyed Herman Cain. There is no doubt that as the campaign progresses, the libs will be thinking of ways to attack Dr Carson.

no. it doesn't "scare" anyone. it's just bigots always had their house.... blacks who said whatever the masters wanted. you know, like clarence thomas going through school because of affirmative action then trying to take it away form everyone after him.

That was pretty racist of you.

Clarence Thomas in one of the most powerful people in the country. He is appointed for life. He owes no one anything beyond what his character and his professionalism demand of him in relation to his office.

No one is his "master".

A court jester is not a powerful person. Thomas doesn't even seem to have his own opinion about anything. He is truly the stereotypical Negro and is being led around by Scalia like a house boy . He is a Corn-servative though, just SHUCKING his way through his life appointment without a kernel of ambition and forsaking the Black people and the AA that got him there.

Those are easily the most racist comments I have ever read on USMB. You get three gold stars and a queen size sheet.

The thought of any black or other minority conservative in a position of national prominence scares the living shit out of liberals.
A, It destroys their narrative that all conservatives are racist. B. it exposes their narrative that the GOP is for whites only as a lie.
Examples?...Easy. Clarence Thomas is the first modern day black person to suffer the attacks of liberals. They put up this incredible Anita Hill to testify against Thomas. She told stories of "pubic hairs on coke cans".....Her stories were just not believable.
When Condi Rice was Secy of State, left wing political cartoonists drew her caricature to make her look like Aunt Jemima. Totally racist. It was excused as " freedom of expression by the press"
The libs destroyed Herman Cain. There is no doubt that as the campaign progresses, the libs will be thinking of ways to attack Dr Carson.

no. it doesn't "scare" anyone. it's just bigots always had their house.... blacks who said whatever the masters wanted. you know, like clarence thomas going through school because of affirmative action then trying to take it away form everyone after him.

Clarence Thomas in one of the most powerful people in the country. He is appointed for life. He owes no one anything beyond what his character and his professionalism demand of him in relation to his office.

No one is his "master".

A court jester is not a powerful person. Thomas doesn't even seem to have his own opinion about anything. He is truly the stereotypical Negro and is being led around by Scalia like a house boy . He is a Corn-servative though, just SHUCKING his way through his life appointment without a kernel of ambition and forsaking the Black people and the AA that got him there.

Anita Hill told us all we need to know about him. Clarence "Public Hair" Thomas is pure shit.

No one is his "master".

Those are easily the most racist comments I have ever read on USMB. You get three gold stars and a queen size sheet.

Yep, the racism on the left is alive and well. If black people step out of line, the liberals will drop the charade.

Aww, those polls are probably rigged. Carson's results just serve as an indicator of who Trump's Vice President will be. That is, IF Trump get;t the nomination and subsequently wins the presidency. Two long shots!

Last edited:

Aww, those polls are probably rigged. Carson's results just serve as an indicator of who Trump's Vice President will be. That is, IF Trump get;t the nomination and subsequently wins the presidency. Two long shots!

Yep. If you have information that contradicts your preconceived notions, don't question your assumptions, dismiss the information.

Yep. If you have information that contradicts your preconceived notions, don't question your assumptions, dismiss the information.
Getting back to Too Tall's quip about Carson being second in the polls:

It looks like more "conservatives" fit the model I alluded to when I said the republiKlans fear that Carson might be a competent president even more than the democrats do. Otherwise he would be #1 in the polls.

It looks like more "conservatives" fit the model I alluded to when I said the republiKlans fear that Carson might be a competent president even more than the democrats do. Otherwise he would be #1 in the polls.

Of course that makes sense. LOL That is why that bunch of racist Republicans have Carson well ahead of 14 other white candidates. There are fools and there are damned fools. You make the latter category.

Your use of the non-word republiKlans reminds me that the KKK was all Democrats.

Last edited:

Of course that makes sense. LOL That is why that bunch of racist Republicans have Carson well ahead of 14 other white candidates. There are fools and there are damned fools. You make the latter category.

Your use of the non-word republiKlans reminds me that the KKK was all Democrats.

You fail to realize that neither the GOP or the Democratic Party are political monoliths with diametrically opposing world-views. Some members of the GOP are truly Republicans ..like Justice Roberts and Ben Carson. Others, like Ronald Reagan or David Duke are RepubliKlans.

Do you even know the nefarious factions with whom you have aligned yourself by self identifying as a RW conservative? The KKK, like Reagan, jumped off the Democratic Party rolls long ago and joined up with your side: the GOP. I am no fool. It just seems that way to ignorant idiots like you who don't have a clue about anything.
1908492_10153521639089554_7634096565668128700_n__1.22723.jpg

Just in case you are too uniformed to know who David Duke is, here is a free bonus for ya:

david-duke1.22724.jpg

Last edited:

No one is his "master".

Anita Hill told us all we need to know about him. Clarence "Public Hair" Thomas is pure shit.
HAHAHAHA!!! You believed her!!!!!

You fail to realize that neither the GOP or the Democratic Party are political monoliths with diametrically opposing world-views. Some members of the GOP are truly Republicans ..like Justice Roberts and Ben Carson. Others, like Ronald Reagan or David Duke are RepubliKlans.

Do you even know the nefarious factions with whom you have aligned yourself by self identifying as a RW conservative? The KKK, like Reagan, jumped off the Democratic Party rolls long ago and joined up with your side: the GOP. I am no fool. It just seems that way to ignorant idiots like you who don't have a clue about anything.

Just in case you are too uniformed to know who David Duke is, here is a free bonus for ya:

david-duke1.22724.jpg
I know that David Duke ran and was elected to a state office in Louisiana as a Republican without the RNC or a single Republican politician endorsing him. You probably are too fucking ignorant to know that.

No one is his "master".

HAHAHAHA!!! You believed her!!!!!

Everyone believed her except for misogynist rightwingnuts.

Thomas should never have been appointed to the bench. It was pure spite

david-duke1.22724.jpg
I know that David Duke ran and was elected to a state office in Louisiana as a Republican without the RNC or a single Republican politician endorsing him. You probably are too fucking ignorant to know that.

Are you shocked that a southern state would elect a former grand wizard of the KKK?

He wouldn't need national party endorsements. But the bigots sure loved him

Forum List

Back