The republican party isn't racist

You do know that Ronald Wilson Reagan was a creation of the democrats, right? You do know he was one of those democrat conservatives who switched parties when the Democrats became too liberal just like his conservative fellows, the Klansmen did!
Your posts are becoming more and more ridiculous. I believe it was YOUR party who made a klansman their Senate Majority Leader. You don't really want to revisit this, do you?

Now after you stop laughing , its true

d6200dc91244d1c374e8bf9ae62a6e91.jpg

Well the party isn't racist, the party isn't an animate object that thinks. However some of the members of the party certainly are.

Still sticking to that ridiculous claim that Dems and Repubs switched sides, I see. Yeah, MF, keep digging. :dig: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I never mentioned Democrats or Republicans before Whitehall and you
showed your ignorance in not understanding that the Southern Democrats who did all those things I mentioned were Conservatives.
Republicans were called liberals because, back then, the GOP focused on helping ex slaves to assimilate and become citizens.
Yeah, idiot, and they still are focused on helping blacks become citizens. Problem is you don't WANT to. You still want to be fed by your masters in the Democratic Party, the same ones you depended on when you were in chains.
You don't know my race but I can tell you that I have never been n chains. Your problem is that you presume too much and can't think beyond your immediate world: the computer screen and the tv set.

I see you didn't highlight the part where I said the Republicans were "liberals" back then.

The democrats were the racists back then and they are still the racists today. Your point?
Some democrats are racist as well as conservative but the liberal democrats are in the majority today and it is they who put a black guy in the White House. Those Asians, Jews White women , Blacks and Hispanics make a helluva voting team don't they? Oh, there are a few white males but 90% vote republican ....hmmmm!

They put a racist black guy in the White House....he sat in a racist church for 20 years, he is best friends with the openly racist pastor, and had the openly racist pastor marry him and michelle and baptize their children....

The democrat party is the home of all racists today, not just white racists. And obama is one of the biggest racists in the party. The black racists are also in the democrat party, the NAACP, the Nation of Islam, al sharpton, jeremiah wright, jesse jackson, the asian racists are also represented by George Takei....and the hispanic racists, la raza are also in the modern democrat party....

Notice anything similar in all of those groups..they are all openly, proudly racist.....

The democrat party was and still is the party of racism......

Didn't everyone in the free world see the filthy racist cartoons in major newspapers depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a grotesque slave mammy after she was appointed Secretary of State? Nobody on the left was prosecuted or even apologized. The segregationists who tried to derail the civil rights legislation in the 60's were democrats. A beloved old democrat U.S. senator was a ranking member of the KKK. The left freaking lynched effigies of President Bush but any criticism of Barry Hussein is seen as racism. That's how the liberals have it rigged.

Clearly you've been away locked up in prison somewhere, pal, because anyone with fuckin 2 gotdamned eyes and two sets of ears, saw and heard first hand, the day the fuckin man was elected, how fucked up and racist you white fucks got over this. The man hadn't been in office a full fuckin day before Rush wished the guy to fail. Not to mention the full throttle of racist shit that happened over and over and over by elected conservative officials, with watermelon emails, Mitch wanting to make the guy a one term president, news articles displaying the man in jungle gear, I mean the shit is endless.....so get the fuck out of here with this innocent shit, you talking to liberals, not these mindless stupid fucks in your party!!

Why wouldn't Rush wan't obama to fail....he is an anti American racist whose policies are creating the next war in the mid east and weakening the United States. And I imagine you believe that all the democrats lined up to support George Bush on his first day...right?
You would have to be a raving lunatic to want Obama to succeed. Look how he's fucked up everything so far.

We see examples of the racism endemic in the GOP on this very forum – references to 'thugs,' 'entitlement mentality,' and attempts to vilify the Black Lives Matter movement are but a few examples of the racism that manifests among the right.

Ben Carson would be an awesome President.

If you disagree then you are a racist.

only old white people are running for the Democratic party's presidential nomination. Diversity is on the Republican side. In 2012 the libs personally destroyed Herman Cain, because he was a black guy.
That is because the Democrat Party is the party of slavery and Jim Crow. They never will change.

Not one democrat alive today took part in slavery.

Jim Crow? Maybe a few old codgers in Alabama. Mississippi or Georgia!

only old white people are running for the Democratic party's presidential nomination. Diversity is on the Republican side. In 2012 the libs personally destroyed Herman Cain, because he was a black guy.
That is because the Democrat Party is the party of slavery and Jim Crow. They never will change.

That's because it was abolished by Republicans, stupid.

Didn't everyone in the free world see the filthy racist cartoons in major newspapers depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a grotesque slave mammy after she was appointed Secretary of State? Nobody on the left was prosecuted or even apologized. The segregationists who tried to derail the civil rights legislation in the 60's were democrats. A beloved old democrat U.S. senator was a ranking member of the KKK. The left freaking lynched effigies of President Bush but any criticism of Barry Hussein is seen as racism. That's how the liberals have it rigged.

Clearly you've been away locked up in prison somewhere, pal, because anyone with fuckin 2 gotdamned eyes and two sets of ears, saw and heard first hand, the day the fuckin man was elected, how fucked up and racist you white fucks got over this. The man hadn't been in office a full fuckin day before Rush wished the guy to fail. Not to mention the full throttle of racist shit that happened over and over and over by elected conservative officials, with watermelon emails, Mitch wanting to make the guy a one term president, news articles displaying the man in jungle gear, I mean the shit is endless.....so get the fuck out of here with this innocent shit, you talking to liberals, not these mindless stupid fucks in your party!!

Why wouldn't Rush wan't obama to fail....he is an anti American racist whose policies are creating the next war in the mid east and weakening the United States. And I imagine you believe that all the democrats lined up to support George Bush on his first day...right?
You would have to be a raving lunatic to want Obama to succeed. Look how he's fucked up everything so far.
Yeah, you get right to the point....EVERTHING is fucked up because of ONE branch of government.... BOY that is DEEEEPPPPPP!

That is because it was abolished by LIBERALS, dumbo! Republican LIBERALS OF THE 19th CENTURY!

That is because it was abolished by LIBERALS, dumbo! Republican LIBERALS OF THE 19th CENTURY!

Republicans are still the liberals...that never changed...the racist democrats have to keep changing their poltical name from progressive to liberal and now back again in order to keep people from realizing they are the same statist, racists they were back in the days of slavery.......

Today's conservatives are "liberals." look up the definition.......

Desperate denial comes to mind when I read your attempts to rationalize the history of your party and your dependence on them. How are things on the plantation these days?

No, but bill clinton was good friends with democrats who did...orval faubus, and william j. fulbright, giving them awards and dedicating statues to them....and obama....he sat in a racist church for 20 years and is good friends with the racist pastor jeremiah wright and has had racist al sharpton to the White House a whole bunch.....and the democrats had Senator robert byrd....an actual member of the ku klux klan as a senior member of their party and he only died just recently.......

The democrat party is the party of racism...always has been always will be....

Republicans are the true liberals today......here is the definition of "Liberal" you dipstick...who does it sound more like...racist democrats or freedom loving Conservative republicans...

What Is Classical Liberalism?

"Classical liberalism" is the term used to designate the ideology advocating private property, an unhampered market economy, the rule of law, constitutional guarantees of freedom of religion and of the press, and international peace based on free trade. Up until around 1900, this ideology was generally known simply as liberalism.

We see examples of the racism endemic in the GOP on this very forum – references to 'thugs,' 'entitlement mentality,' and attempts to vilify the Black Lives Matter movement are but a few examples of the racism that manifests among the right.

Black lives matter is based on a lie who incite the murder of police officers.....and "thugs" is completely accurate based on criminal behavior.....you fucking moron.

Desperate denial comes to mind when I read your attempts to rationalize the history of your party and your dependence on them. How are things on the plantation these days?

I don't need to rationalize because I HAVE no party affiliation. I thought you were rationalizing the history of your party until it dawned on me that, in your case, it was just abject stupidity!!
That's because it was abolished by Republicans,

This fragment says it all I was responding to someone who said the democratic party was the party of slavery and you completely missed the mark by rebutting what you THOUGHT you read!

Republicans are the true liberals today......here is the definition of "Liberal" you dipstick...who does it sound more like...racist democrats or freedom loving Conservative republicans...

What Is Classical Liberalism?

"Classical liberalism" is the term used to designate the ideology advocating private property, an unhampered market economy, the rule of law, constitutional guarantees of freedom of religion and of the press, and international peace based on free trade. Up until around 1900, this ideology was generally known simply as liberalism.

Well, asswipe, you need to relay that definition to the "conservative" talking heads like Limbaugh, Hannity and Savage. It is THEY who use the word "liberal" as something tantamount to a pejorative. BUt since you want to throw definitions around, here are some to ponder:

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economistsin the Western world. Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, ofhereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[11] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposedtraditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law.

Prominent revolutionaries in the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, and the French Revolution used liberal philosophy to justify the armed overthrow of what they saw as tyrannical rule. Liberalism started to spread rapidly especially after the French Revolution. The 19th century saw liberal governments established in nations across Europe, South America, and North America.[12] In this period, the dominant ideological opponent of classical liberalism was conservatism, but liberalism later survived major ideological challenges from new opponents, such as fascism and communism. During the 20th century, liberal ideas spread even further as liberal democracies found themselves on the winning side in both world wars. In Europe and North America, the establishment of social liberalism became a key component in the expansion of thewelfare state.[13][14] Today, liberal parties continue to wield power and influence throughout the world.

Contents
[hide]

I don't need to rationalize because I HAVE no party affiliation. I thought you were rationalizing the history of your party until it dawned on me that, in your case, it was just abject stupidity!!

This fragment says it all I was responding to someone who said the democratic party was the party of slavery and you completely missed the mark by rebutting what you THOUGHT you read!
You said: "Not one democrat alive today took part in slavery."
I said: "That's because it was abolished by Republicans,"

Do you understand that statement? It's not that difficult. Of course there are no Dems alive today who took part in slavery. That's because it was abolished 150 years ago, moron. I'm sure, however, if Republicans hadn't abolished it, the Democrats would still have your ass in chains. I can't believe I have to explain it to you.

No, but bill clinton was good friends with democrats who did...orval faubus, and william j. fulbright, giving them awards and dedicating statues to them....and obama....he sat in a racist church for 20 years and is good friends with the racist pastor jeremiah wright and has had racist al sharpton to the White House a whole bunch.....and the democrats had Senator robert byrd....an actual member of the ku klux klan as a senior member of their party and he only died just recently.......

The democrat party is the party of racism...always has been always will be....
Oh, shut up! In reality, BOTH parties can be called racist... hell, the whole damn country is racist if you really want to go there. Always was
and always WILL be. A few God fearing Black Christians adhered to the altruistic concepts of their bible and GOD evidently thought BLACK PRAYERS MATTER. See how he turned those evil democrat racists around and made them serve their former slaves? And the racist demons jumped out of the democrats and went right into the RepubliKLANS! Heh heh heh!

You said: "Not one democrat alive today took part in slavery."
I said: "That's because it was abolished by Republicans,"

Do you understand that statement? It's not that difficult. Of course there are no Dems alive today who took part in slavery. That's because it was abolished 150 years ago, moron. I'm sure, however, if Republicans hadn't abolished it, the Democrats would still have your ass in chains. I can't believe I have to explain it to you.
Dum DUm... what I was trying to explain to you is that if not one democrat lives today that had anything to do with slavery, why the FUCK do you keep trying to associate them with it? That is the same argument your kind launches when talk of reparations come up.
You claim no black person alive today was a slave so they deserve nothing...well, by that mode of thinking we can't link the ante-bell-um and early 20th Century democrats with those of today. You have already set a precedent that is now coming back to bite you in the ass!

You do know that Ronald Wilson Reagan was a creation of the democrats, right? You do know he was one of those democrat conservatives who switched parties when the Democrats became too liberal just like his conservative fellows, the Klansmen did!
Your posts are becoming more and more ridiculous. I believe it was YOUR party who made a klansman their Senate Majority Leader. You don't really want to revisit this, do you?
People who actually research what I say don't think my posts are ridiculous, you ought to try it sometimes... you just might eventually learn something... that would be a vast improvement over the vacuousness you exemplify now

Forum List

Back