The Republican Party's Problem in One Simple Question...

Thanks to Rachel Maddow for coming up with the question, but here it is: (Referencing Jade 15)

“To most Republican politicians, particularly those competing for the Republican presidential nomination, where only Republican base voters will decide who’s allowed to run, if you have a choice between seeming insane to normal people and seeming righteous to the base, which are you going to pick?”

I'm trying to think of anyone less normal in the media than Rachel Maddow and I'm drawing a blank

lets see:
Chrissy the (tingles) Mattews
Al the (dummy) Sharpton
Keith (the mouth) Olbermann
shoot I would need all day...

Maddow can't make up her mind if she wants to a manly woman or a girly man

Thanks to Rachel Maddow for coming up with the question, but here it is: (Referencing Jade 15)

“To most Republican politicians, particularly those competing for the Republican presidential nomination, where only Republican base voters will decide who’s allowed to run, if you have a choice between seeming insane to normal people and seeming righteous to the base, which are you going to pick?”

I'm trying to think of anyone less normal in the media than Rachel Maddow and I'm drawing a blank

lets see:
Al the (dummy) Sharpton

Maddow is more normal than them? I don't see it

lets see:
Al the (dummy) Sharpton

Haven't seen the girly man, just the manly girl.

I watch her show, she cracks me up she's such a whack job. We used to be a Nielsen family, meaning we were monitored by Nielsen for ratings. We represented 20K people. My daughter kept getting mad at me for "giving her ratings." I kept saying but she's funny. My daughter would say no she isn't. She kept turning to Fox when I left the TV

lets see:
Al the (dummy) Sharpton

Haven't seen the girly man, just the manly girl.

I watch her show, she cracks me up she's such a whack job. We used to be a Nielsen family, meaning we were monitored by Nielsen for ratings. We represented 20K people. My daughter kept getting mad at me for "giving her ratings." I kept saying but she's funny. My daughter would say no she isn't. She kept turning to Fox when I left the TV

Your daughter was raised right LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hillary 2003:

"We’ve got to do several things and I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants. I made this exception basically on humanitarian grounds because of the individual story but certainlywe’ve got to do more at our borders. And people have to stop employing illegal immigrants. Come up to Westchester, go to Suffolk and Nassau counties, stand in the street corners in Brooklyn or the Bronx – you’re going to see loads of people waiting to get picked up to go do yard work and construction work and domestic work.”

Hillary 2015:

“We can’t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship… Today, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship.... When they talk about ‘legal status,’ that is code for second-class status.”

She also said that it’s in our “economic interest” to fix immigration:

“For me, this is about what kind of people we all are and what kind of country we have. And I am absolutely convinced that this is in our economic interest, it’s in the interest of our values and it’s even in the interest of our long term security as a nation. So, you know where I stand and there can be no question about it because I will do everything I can as President and during this campaign to make this case. If Congress continues to refuse to act, as president, I would do everything possible under the law to go even further."

Is that supposed to be relevant to the topic? What does that have to do with an insane base?

(BTW, there are no contradictions in those two statements)
What's crazy is Hillary said illegal immigrants pay more taxes than corporations in New York. Lol and you call us crazy.

Hillary 2003:

"We’ve got to do several things and I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants. I made this exception basically on humanitarian grounds because of the individual story but certainlywe’ve got to do more at our borders. And people have to stop employing illegal immigrants. Come up to Westchester, go to Suffolk and Nassau counties, stand in the street corners in Brooklyn or the Bronx – you’re going to see loads of people waiting to get picked up to go do yard work and construction work and domestic work.”

Hillary 2015:

“We can’t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship… Today, not a single Republican candidate, announced or potential, is clearly and consistently supporting a path to citizenship.... When they talk about ‘legal status,’ that is code for second-class status.”

“For me, this is about what kind of people we all are and what kind of country we have. And I am absolutely convinced that this is in our economic interest, it’s in the interest of our values and it’s even in the interest of our long term security as a nation. So, you know where I stand and there can be no question about it because I will do everything I can as President and during this campaign to make this case. If Congress continues to refuse to act, as president, I would do everything possible under the law to go even further."

Is that supposed to be relevant to the topic? What does that have to do with an insane base?

What's crazy is Hillary said illegal immigrants pay more taxes than corporations in New York. Lol and you call us crazy.

Do you have actual facts to prove her wrong? In 2012 Illegal Immigrants paid $1,093,455,000. About one of every seven companies had an effective tax rate lower than 10 percent in 2013. If Illegal immigrants, at the least, are paying an 8.25% sales tax...it doesn't seem that much of a stretch does it?
They paid that in New York?

The left call Maddow so intelligent yet she doesn't even know that independents can also request to vote in either R or D primaries.
That is like most liberals, they don't know anything about how our government is suppose to work.
The left are very gullible, believe anything that the left says and proof is how they mimic them with saying the right are nut jobs.

They can request it, but it's still up to the parties to allow it.

What does that have to do with the GOP playing to it's crazy base?

Hillary 2003:

Hillary 2015:

Do you have actual facts to prove her wrong? In 2012 Illegal Immigrants paid $1,093,455,000. About one of every seven companies had an effective tax rate lower than 10 percent in 2013. If Illegal immigrants, at the least, are paying an 8.25% sales tax...it doesn't seem that much of a stretch does it?

Yes. (Link provided)

The left call Maddow so intelligent yet she doesn't even know that independents can also request to vote in either R or D primaries.
That is like most liberals, they don't know anything about how our government is suppose to work.
The left are very gullible, believe anything that the left says and proof is how they mimic them with saying the right are nut jobs.

There is no "crazy base." THat is a leftist meme and of course a lie.

Hillary 2003:

Hillary 2015:

Yes. (Link provided)
You need a link to know muslims hate queers? They like to throw queers off roof tops. The Geller story is just the beginning, if isis pulls it off. Personally I hope I'm wrong, I disagree with your lifestyle. But you are free to live the way you want, unfortunately isis thinks very different than myself. They think you need to die.

Check the archives. I've posted the stats and facts and data dozens of times.
Ha Ha ........ Yes, likewise, I've also supported my position many times on this forum.

One of the things that seems to escape you is that I know you've been reading this forum for several months. You have seen the facts, the data and the stats posted already.

That you want me to repost this information is clearly just a Dodge on your part.

All one has to do in order to recognize the differences between the two major parties is to go down a list of each of the parties major platform planks.

Would you like to do that with me?
Hardly anything of importance escapes me when it comes to politics. I've been at this many years, many. I haven't seen any "facts" that would come close to disputing what I have said, and what I've been saying for decades now. This isn't my first political forum, and it may not be my last. I've been writing about this stuff for a very long time now, and have had many discussions concerning politics. FYI - I do NOT dodge anything, nothing. In addition, political platforms mean absolutely NOTHING, not a thing. The only thing that matters is what legislation and policies are enacted.

How about trying this? Think of what would happen if either party had a majorities in both houses and the presidency for eight years guaranteed.

Please list five policy proposals that you believe each party would advocate and accomplish given that scenario.

Are your two lists exactly the same?

If not you must admit that you are wrong. The two parties are not the same.
Pleeeease ........... hypothetical nonsense........ In reality, the exact same thing would happen that happens now, exactly. They would do whatever pleased the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. They do NOT, and would NOT, fairly, equally, and justly represent this nation and her citizens. They have a proven track record. There's nothing that says politics would change. For the foreseeable future, it'll be "politics as usual", as it has been for many decades now.
So true, but the partisans on both sides can't or willfully refuse to accept this reality. They want to believe their guys are better. Every day on this board we witness the partisan bickering. It is just a total waste of time.

What is really strange is the bitching about Rs by Ds and Progs. The R party is a progressive party. One would think they would be happy about this, but no.

Bullshit. Lots of words.....but all you said was "both sides are equally to blame". Not only is that not true....it is not possible.

There are facts and data available. Use them.
Fair enough. If you can dispute anything that I have said, please do so, I welcome it. If you can show me to be wrong, then by all means do so. I'm looking forward to seeing and reading the stats, data, and facts that prove me to be wrong.

Ha Ha ........ Yes, likewise, I've also supported my position many times on this forum.

One of the things that seems to escape you is that I know you've been reading this forum for several months. You have seen the facts, the data and the stats posted already.

That you want me to repost this information is clearly just a Dodge on your part.

All one has to do in order to recognize the differences between the two major parties is to go down a list of each of the parties major platform planks.

Since the parties have not issued platforms for the upcoming election that will be amusing to watch.

Actually, both Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have said they support employers having the right to know what birth control you use and to be able to fire you if they don't like it.

The Huckster is hawking phony cures for cancer and diabetes as well as "patriotic" survival food.

Jeb has said he relies heavily on W for advice.

Scary stuff but not real surprising.

lets see:
Al the (dummy) Sharpton

oh, I read the question wrong. they are all on her level of stupidity. my mistake

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

lets see:
Al the (dummy) Sharpton

oh, I read the question wrong. they are all on her level of stupidity. my mistake

Fair enough. Yeah, I don't want to debate that level of splitting hairs either

Not surprisingly, Maddow, the mindless partisan bigot she is, posed a false dichotomy in a petulant effort to score political points.
Not surprisingly, the mindless partisan bigots hare are lapping it up.
:dunno:

No it isn't the States are what set up their primaries.
There is no crazy base which is exactly what I was talking about.

Fair enough. If you can dispute anything that I have said, please do so, I welcome it. If you can show me to be wrong, then by all means do so. I'm looking forward to seeing and reading the stats, data, and facts that prove me to be wrong.

Since the parties have not issued platforms for the upcoming election that will be amusing to watch.

Actually, both Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have said they support employers having the right to know what birth control you use and to be able to fire you if they don't like it.

The Huckster is hawking phony cures for cancer and diabetes as well as "patriotic" survival food.

I doubt either one said that.
You have deflected from your claim about party platforms.
You are a lying dishonest scumbag. Own it.

Not any scarier than what we have now.

Obama has a woman adviser born in Iran and keeps vital important information from him.
He brings in Al Sharpton a well known race divider.
He brings in the Muslim Brotherhood who started and supports Ha-mas and supports Sharia Law.

I doubt either one said that.
You have deflected from your claim about party platforms.
You are a lying dishonest scumbag. Own it.

What do you expect?
She actually thought at one time that the Robertson's from Duck Dynasty, was wearing fake beards for their show. :)

The craziness is really on social issues, which hopefully the gop will keep to a minimum. There's the anti-immigration meme "send em all home," but Paul, Walker, Rubio and Jeb all have avoided that. But, we'll have to see how the primaries go. No argument that it was clown car time last time around.

There is the Tea Party House that has prevented Boehner from getting any compromise with Obama, and Obama was willing, on deficit reduction. A sane republican probably would be able to force them into some compromise that included new revenues as well.

The gop establishment realizes that if they run a campaign like Mitt's, they will lose. And probably big time, because the economy is better and more old white people have died.

Forum List

Back