The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

All admissible evidence. Nothing can be proven until the evidence is heard. Period.
It's all a bunch of the same made up bullshit that has already gotten thrown outy of numerous courts. Give it up son, this is bad for your mental health

And lost against all odds in 2020.

Clearly something went wrong. Fail to identify what went wrong and the republicans will lose again.

Stolen isn't lost. The five battleground states all stopping counting with trump comfortably ahead, then voila, the next morning he is suddenly losing. You assholes would have had life ending strokes had that happened to you.

Stolen isn't lost. The five battleground states all stopping counting with trump comfortably ahead, then voila, the next morning he is suddenly losing.
This is only what you have been told in your world. This has been proven wrong over and over in Normal World. You are being lied to, and you're believing it.

You have been conned.

meter-false.jpg

I know full well that you're going to deny and dismiss this. But every once in while, I just like to toss some reality out there.

Stolen isn't lost. The five battleground states all stopping counting with trump comfortably ahead, then voila, the next morning he is suddenly losing. You assholes would have had life ending strokes had that happened to you.
That is a no then. You do not want to figure out what went wrong. There are a lot on the right that also do not want to know what went wrong right there with you. That will be a massive hill they have to climb over to win in 2020. Not sure they can.

This is only what you have been told in your world. This has been proven wrong over and over in Normal World. You are being lied to, and you're believing it.

You have been conned.

meter-false.jpg

I know full well that you're going to deny and dismiss this. But every once in while, I just like to toss some reality out there.
Well factually speaking, illegal counting continued after nov 3! All those ballots don’t count! It’s really quite simple. Especially someone like you with that simple mind!

That is a no then. You do not want to figure out what went wrong. There are a lot on the right that also do not want to know what went wrong right there with you. That will be a massive hill they have to climb over to win in 2020. Not sure they can.
We know what happened! You’re out of touch

You have been conned.

meter-false.jpg

We are not about to listen to a lie you have failed to make the truth. Sucks for you. And we are listening to people that did not lie to us for the past 5 years. You cannot say that.

Nothing went "wrong". The political class stole the election. That isn't something going wrong, that is called theft.

Forum List

Back