The Republican War On Women

When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:

Rick Santorum is out of the race--so no more "War on Women campaign." Mitt Romney is about as moderate as any democrat on social issues--so no need to fear him.

He's a tough fiscal conservative--which is going to worry some big spenders in Washington D.C. though.

Its easy to be fiscally conservative when you're loaded.

Is this thread about Obamas war on women's wages? If it isn't please direct me there as that thread is actually based on facts rather than propaganda.

Thanks

That's just it...there isn't any such 'WAR'...period.

So the recent FAIL attempt of burning a Planned Parenthood clinic, was just to find a comfy spot to toast marshmelows?

So why is Romney promising to close them down?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2U4rjyQUFo]Romney: "Planned Parenthood, We're Gonna Get Rid Of That" - YouTube[/ame]

That's just it...there isn't any such 'WAR'...period.

So the recent FAIL attempt of burning a Planned Parenthood clinic, was just to find a comfy spot to toast marshmelows?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2U4rjyQUFo]Romney: "Planned Parenthood, We're Gonna Get Rid Of That" - YouTube[/ame]

Planned Parenthood is simply a duplication of another agency called Medicade. Where poor women get health care. Women who have their own sources of income--can get mamograms--and all the physicals they require along with Medicade programs that pay for poor women's health care.

So why would you want to pay for duplication of services to poor women?

Well hello folks, I am back.

But seriously the aborted baby is gross but that's still a choice a women is allowed to make.

Its not an aborted baby.

If they aren't ready to have a kid. They will be on food stamps, EIC, and child care credits draining more money out of the system. Why not give them an option to save more money in the long run and the government? Why republicans have a war on contraception i will never know.

Republicans believe that women who get pregnant before they are ready for a child should have not gotten pregnant. In fact - most everything Republicans believe revolve around what "should" have been done instead of what can be done now.

I understand that point of view but I would rather be in a much better financial situation to provide for a child. I love my son but I know if I had him a few years later i would be in a much better position to provide for him. Oh well, men really don't get a choice in it anyways.

Planned Parenthood is simply a duplication of another agency called Medicade. Where poor women get health care. Women who have their own sources of income--can get mamograms--and all the physicals they require along with Medicade programs that pay for poor women's health care.

Planned Parenthood is not a duplication of Medicaid. For one thing you don't have to be poor to buy birth control from Planned Parenthood. Why do you insist on being ignorant?

Because hardly anybody qualifes for medicaid.

Yeah--LOL--considering MEDICADE is BANKRUPT--tell me how hardly anyone qualifies for it-- again---:badgrin::badgrin:

Do you or have you ever been to a planned parenthood office? I am female--I have never been--if I need a physical I go to my female doctor. The poor women I have run into in my life are covered by medicade for all their physicals.

Planned Parenthood is not a duplication of Medicaid. For one thing you don't have to be poor to buy birth control from Planned Parenthood. Why do you insist on being ignorant?
Because that's the position and state-of-mind that him and others of his ilk feel most comfortable in.

You can get birth control pills (for free) from your local health department--let alone their cost runs about 9.00 to 20.00 per month MAX if you have to pay out of pocket for them.

We don't need to duplicate Planned Parenthood with several other agencies that do the exact same thing.

Yeah--LOL--considering MEDICADE is BANKRUPT--tell me how hardly anyone qualifies for it-- again---:badgrin::badgrin:

Do you or have you ever been to a planned parenthood office? I am female--I have never been--if I need a physical I go to my female doctor. The poor women I have run into in my life are covered by medicade for all their physicals.

Gracious what a strange question. Yes, I've been. Well over 30 years ago. And I'm sorry, but I don't see a point to your inquiry.

Because that's the position and state-of-mind that him and others of his ilk feel most comfortable in.

Suddenly, he's female.

When did Medicaid go bankrupt? Link?

Do you or have you ever been to a planned parenthood office?
Used to go quite frequently to pick up the pill for the wife. But I guess waiting until we were ready for a kid was irresponsible.

I am female--I have never been--if I need a physical I go to my female doctor. The poor women I have run into in my life are covered by medicade for all their physicals.
You run into poor women and then engage them in conversations about where they get their medical care? Do you expect to be taken seriously?

You can get birth control pills (for free) from your local health department
Really? Can you tell me where these free birth control pills are? I live in New Orleans. Thanks.

We don't need to duplicate Planned Parenthood with several other agencies that do the exact same thing.
Planned Parenthood isn't a federal agency, its a non-profit health care provider.

Gracious what a strange question. Yes, I've been. Well over 30 years ago. And I'm sorry, but I don't see a point to your inquiry.

Just ask yourself--What does planned parenthood do--that you can't get done from some other taxpayer subsided agency?

Just ask yourself--What does planned parenthood do--that you can't get done from some other taxpayer subsided agency?

It sold my wife birth control. As she didn't qualify for Medicaid - can you tell me what other agency would provide it?

Suddenly, he's female.

Here is an example for you:

Nearly three million women and men in the United States annually visit Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers for trusted health care services and information.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/who-we-are/planned-parenthood-glance-5552.htm

That's not a lot of people considering our population. Yet they have over 800 offices nationwide at a cost of $363 million in 2009. I can't find what the cost is for 2011--but you know it's a lot more.
Bill Clinton Defends Taxpayer Funding for Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

That's about 1 million per visitor or patient to a planned parenthood office. Now do you still think it's worth keeping Planned Parenthood open?

Suddenly, he's female.

Here is an example for you:

Nearly three million women and men in the United States annually visit Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers for trusted health care services and information.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/who-we-are/planned-parenthood-glance-5552.htm

That's not a lot of people considering our population.

You aren't the brightest crayon in the box.

LOL! And they were so good at it, weren't they? So women accepted the responsibility for their own bodies.

Poor things, women are so helpless, if your guy can't afford a freaking condom, what kind of loser have you chosen? Sad how we are now going backwards because of liberals wanting women to be victims.

I love how in righty land not wanting women to be victimized means wanting them to be victims.

I think the people trying to pass laws to force women at point of a gun to carry a dead baby to term are victimizing women, not the liberals. But hey, that's just common sense.

What law have I support that has women carry a baby if the want to abort, you are sure a messed up person. I get it though, you just throw crap up and no discussion. You might want to try discussing and finding out a person's real position on an issue, otherwise you look ill informed and foolish.

It takes a special kind of stupid to rely on a condom.

There are other methods but it is not that expensive, in all my years of life life I have never needed state paid birth control, nor did my wife and I and we were poor, maybe its time for your victims to grow up when. I also realize that when one, has issue communicating with adults, one must resort to names. I hope you can take care of your issues.

You were poor and didn't buy the pill from planned parenthood and save money - and somehow you think that's relevant?

OK. Well GOOD FOR YOU!

I didn't need to, it isn't that expensive and do you believe there is only one type of birth control? Now that is funny. Try taking some sex ed classes, it might help some of the confusion you seem to have.

Well hello folks, I am back.

But seriously the aborted baby is gross but that's still a choice a women is allowed to make.

Its not an aborted baby.

If they aren't ready to have a kid. They will be on food stamps, EIC, and child care credits draining more money out of the system. Why not give them an option to save more money in the long run and the government? Why republicans have a war on contraception i will never know.

Republicans believe that women who get pregnant before they are ready for a child should have not gotten pregnant. In fact - most everything Republicans believe revolve around what "should" have been done instead of what can be done now.

More showing your lack of education. You really should read before posting, you seem really lost.

Forum List

Back