The Republican War On Women

And that's changed since Bush, I assume.

Shouldn't 0bama be measured on what HE does and not what others have done?

If Boooooooosh was doing something wrong and Barry keeps doing it, shouldn't Barry be held to it?

Careful? You'll fry her brain with logic...(that is presuming BD Borscht EVER understood logic) :eusa_shhh:

And that's changed since Bush, I assume.

The only thing that's changed is you don't care now.

But seriously, that's your argument? If Republicans pay women less in the White House it's OK for Democrats to do it?

Yes. He blamed Obama. Like Obama operated in a vacuum. Like HE determines what his staff gets paid.

The poor President, the leader of the free world is so helpless.

It seems the GOP agenda is to roll back women's rights, get rid of contraceptives, and make sure if you can't pay your way, you should just leave the country.

Extreme is obsessing over gay marriage, condoms and Warren Buffet's secretary... wanting the government out of my health care, my wallet and every other aspect of my life is not extreme.. except to a Marxist.

So why exactly do you care who's humping who? What reason do you conclude that only those who marry under some clothe of supperstutonb are the onlyones

Drink much?

In his defense, the spell checker fell into the gin bottle.

I'm not helping much I guess.

It seems the GOP agenda is to roll back women's rights, get rid of contraceptives, and make sure if you can't pay your way, you should just leave the country.

Why do liberals want to keep women down, years ago the feminists had the men taking responsibility for birth control, but now, women are back to handling the birth control.

Why do liberals want to keep women down, years ago the feminists had the men taking responsibility for birth control, but now, women are back to handling the birth control.

LOL! And they were so good at it, weren't they? So women accepted the responsibility for their own bodies.

LOL! And they were so good at it, weren't they? So women accepted the responsibility for their own bodies.

Poor things, women are so helpless, if your guy can't afford a freaking condom, what kind of loser have you chosen? Sad how we are now going backwards because of liberals wanting women to be victims.

It takes a special kind of stupid to rely on a condom.

There are other methods but it is not that expensive, in all my years of life life I have never needed state paid birth control, nor did my wife and I and we were poor, maybe its time for your victims to grow up when. I also realize that when one, has issue communicating with adults, one must resort to names. I hope you can take care of your issues.

It takes a special kind of stupid to rely on a condom.

There are other methods but it is not that expensive, in all my years of life life I have never needed state paid birth control, nor did my wife and I and we were poor, maybe its time for your victims to grow up when. I also realize that when one, has issue communicating with adults, one must resort to names. I hope you can take care of your issues.

You were poor and didn't buy the pill from planned parenthood and save money - and somehow you think that's relevant?

OK. Well GOOD FOR YOU!

Poor things, women are so helpless, if your guy can't afford a freaking condom, what kind of loser have you chosen? Sad how we are now going backwards because of liberals wanting women to be victims.

I love how in righty land not wanting women to be victimized means wanting them to be victims.

I think the people trying to pass laws to force women at point of a gun to carry a dead baby to term are victimizing women, not the liberals. But hey, that's just common sense.

I love how in righty land not wanting women to be victimized means wanting them to be victims.

I think the people trying to pass laws to force women at point of a gun to carry a dead baby to term are victimizing women, not the liberals. But hey, that's just common sense.
Only, no one is forcing any woman to carry a dead baby to term.

Someone told you that; you believed them and posted it. Now you look like a fool for saying it again.

:eusa_shhh:

Only, no one is forcing any woman to carry a dead baby to term.

Someone told you that; you believed them and posted it. Now you look like a fool for saying it again.

:eusa_shhh:

Georgia House Bill 954 makes abortions after 20 weeks illegal with the only exception being to protect the health of the mother. There is no exception for fetuses which are not viable. For instance, if your baby has anencephaly, under Georgia law you'll be forced at point of a gun to bring that baby to term if nature allows it, even though its going to die within a couple hours after birth.

Let's just remember though that its the mean liberals who are opposed to such laws that are victimizing women. The nice Republicans just want them to appreciate God's gift

450px-Enencephaly.jpg

Last edited:

Except for the paying for it part.. seems like some things never change.

Well hello folks, I am back.

But seriously the aborted baby is gross but that's still a choice a women is allowed to make. If they aren't ready to have a kid. They will be on food stamps, EIC, and child care credits draining more money out of the system. Why not give them an option to save more money in the long run and the government? Why republicans have a war on contraception i will never know.

Well hello folks, I am back.

But seriously the aborted baby is gross but that's still a choice a women is allowed to make.

Its not an aborted baby.

If they aren't ready to have a kid. They will be on food stamps, EIC, and child care credits draining more money out of the system. Why not give them an option to save more money in the long run and the government? Why republicans have a war on contraception i will never know.

Republicans believe that women who get pregnant before they are ready for a child should have not gotten pregnant. In fact - most everything Republicans believe revolve around what "should" have been done instead of what can be done now.

When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:

Rick Santorum is out of the race--so no more "War on Women campaign." Mitt Romney is about as moderate as any democrat on social issues--so no need to fear him.

He's a tough fiscal conservative--which is going to worry some big spenders in Washington D.C. though.

Forum List

Back