The Republican War On Women

You had no idea that there are women who place their own interests and beliefs above the personal choices of other women? Really!?

Did you take a course on making stuff up ?

I know there are women out there who are against abortion and they have existed since 1972.

Their interests and beliefs are their personal choices. I am sorry. What part of that don't you understand ?

The part where they want THEIR reality to be the universal reality. Not happening.

Universal in what sense ?

Most conservative women understand that Roe was just as much about the SCOTUS making something a "universal" reality that was local to the states to begin with. And what about those women who march in support of Roe ? They do the same.

So, it seems to me that you are standing on the wrong side this argument.

I know there are women out there who are against abortion and they have existed since 1972.

Their interests and beliefs are their personal choices. I am sorry. What part of that don't you understand ?

The part where they want THEIR reality to be the universal reality. Not happening.

rw's (as well as pubs and teebags) don't believe in "personal choices" or freedom of choice. They only know government laws controlling women and making sure they don't get all uppity like Sandra Fluke ...

Sorry, but in this one instance you idiots again oversimplify things.

No fetus that I know of is making the choice to be butchered in the womb. If Harry Blackmun can, as a sorry assed, arrogant bastard associate justice on the SCOTUS make medical determinations....then why is it that you pricks can't allow that others might see it differently ?

Most conservative women understand that Roe was just as much about the SCOTUS making something a "universal" reality that was local to the states to begin with. And what about those women who march in support of Roe ? They do the same.

Of course it does, Sparky. You obviously believe you are right, therefore I am in error. I know, because that is my perception as well. I am correct. You are in error.

And for BD Barf?

It isn't the first time nor certainly the last SHE stands on the wrong side of anything.

But that is just who she is...undereducated and knee-jerk and subject to myopic views

rw's (as well as pubs and teebags) don't believe in "personal choices" or freedom of choice. They only know government laws controlling women and making sure they don't get all uppity like Sandra Fluke ...

No fetus that I know of is making the choice to be butchered in the womb. If Harry Blackmun can, as a sorry assed, arrogant bastard associate justice on the SCOTUS make medical determinations....then why is it that you pricks can't allow that others might see it differently ?

It's a very small bunch of cells. I know you want to make it about late-term abortions, but they are nowhere near the norm.

And for BD Barf?

It isn't the first time nor certainly the last SHE stands on the wrong side of anything.

But that is just who she is...undereducated and knee-jerk and subject to myopic views

Shut it, drunkTard.

It's a very small bunch of cells. I know you want to make it about late-term abortions, but they are nowhere near the norm.

But LIFE none-the-less that MUST be extinguished in YOUR view.

But LIFE none-the-less that MUST be extinguished in YOUR view.

Not life.

Last edited:

But that is where the "choices" are made. If people believe (and will you ever get anyone to agree to a common set of criteria ?) that life begins at conception (call it what you will....you are nothing but a large bunch of cells), then that is the context for your beliefs. If you follow accordingly, then there is no more "right to privacy" becauese there are two life forms involved.

I am not saying anyone has to accepti...I am just saying that is the crux of the argument.

But that is where the "choices" are made. If people believe (and will you ever get anyone to agree to a common set of criteria ?) that life begins at conception (call it what you will....you are nothing but a large bunch of cells), then that is the context for your beliefs. If you follow accordingly, then there is no more "right to privacy" becauese there are two life forms involved.

I am not saying anyone has to accepti...I am just saying that is the crux of the argument.

It's Human life that must be destroyed. BD Barf says so.

Of course it does, Sparky. You obviously believe you are right, therefore I am in error. I know, because that is my perception as well. I am correct. You are in error.

You didn't address my question. Didn't Blackmun's disgusting decision essentially quash the rights of women in, say, Wyoming to support a local ban on abortions (feeling that there might be two lives involved ?). You will say that is denying a woman her choice and I will say you re killing an innocent......so why do women who march in support of Roe not understand how they are supporting the denial of choice ?

It's Human life that must be destroyed. BD Barf says so.

And isn't that the whole argument ?

If a woman wants to chose a red car or a blue car....great.

On this particular topic....it get's a little more dicey. The so called war on women is really about abortion and the narrative hasn't changed much in four decades.

As to Walker and his law.....his timing was lousy...to say the least. If he had bothered to get some advice, I think he would not have done it......does that make it a GOP war on women ? One poor choice of one (of fifty) govenor ?

Forum List

Back