The Republican War On Women

There is no war on woman you fucking idiots...........

Just because some people are opposed to free birth control and free abortions - all of a sudden its a "WAR ON WOMAN."

What the fuck is wrong with you melodramatic retards???

Does anyone else see the laughable irony in this poster calling OTHER people melodramatic? :lol:

Anytime someone doesn't give you whatever you want for free you fucking little babies run to the corner and pout like a 5-year-old screaming "mommy you hate me because you didn't buy me candy."

You progressives are essentially 5-year-olds...

"No fair, you wont give us free condoms, birth control and abortions - you hate woman."

All I have to say is GROW THE FUCK UP YOU CHILDISH MOTHERFUCKERS....

Okay, so the guy stomping his little feeties and throwing a tantrum is calling everyone else "childish m-fers". Again, this is kinda the definition of irony, isn't it? Funny though! :lol:

Has anyone ever seen Mr. Nick engage in a civil and intelligent debate without the tanrums and petty name-calling? Just curious.
If nothing else, he's entertaining.

All I did was point out the obvious. Sorry if I'm too colorful for you.

Besides, you're the dumb fucks throwing the fit not me.

You don't see me making threads like: "The Progressives War on White Christian Males."

I've never attempted to portray myself as a victim - unlike you drama-queen.

Just because some people are opposed to free birth control and free abortions - all of a sudden its a "WAR ON WOMAN."
Anytime someone doesn't give you whatever you want for free you fucking little babies run to the corner and pout like a 5-year-old screaming "mommy you hate me because you didn't buy me candy."
"No fair, you wont give us free condoms, birth control and abortions - you hate woman."

Oh I see so according to you republicans repealing equal pay laws, supporting discrimination against women, denying women health care, wanting to increase costs for women's preventive health care, slashing funding to help women and their children get proper nutrition, telling women what they can/cant do with their bodies isn't a war.
The problem here is that you think the GOP plan to make women second class citizens is a good plan

Oh you mean treat individuals as individuals and NOT members of some fucking "minority group" is wrong???

That's the problem with you fucking progressives - you see people as members of groups such as; woman, black, white, Mexican, gay, straight, Christian, Muslim, republican, democrat etc....

You fucks see everyone as belonging to some sort of group, and in your little fucking minds some groups are more oppressed than others so you go all activism...

Try seeing people as individuals......

There should be no fucking special treatment for a specific group dummy...

I'm sick of this collectivism bullshit...........

Oh I see so according to you republicans repealing equal pay laws, supporting discrimination against women, denying women health care, wanting to increase costs for women's preventive health care, slashing funding to help women and their children get proper nutrition, telling women what they can/cant do with their bodies isn't a war.
The problem here is that you think the GOP plan to make women second class citizens is a good plan

Thanks for making Mr. Nick look like a genius and unbiased all at the same time starcraftzzz.

Does anyone else see the laughable irony in this poster calling OTHER people melodramatic? :lol:

Okay, so the guy stomping his little feeties and throwing a tantrum is calling everyone else "childish m-fers". Again, this is kinda the definition of irony, isn't it? Funny though! :lol:

Has anyone ever seen Mr. Nick engage in a civil and intelligent debate without the tanrums and petty name-calling? Just curious.

You don't see me making threads like: "The Progressives War on White Christian Males."

So who just self-identified the little group he belongs in? That's right! Mr. Nick.

Truth is people don't want to be treated as equals -- no no they want to be treated as members of a specific group so they can bitch and cry racism or bias...

All this "war against __________________" is all in your fucking heads....

All you fucks want to be is victims - and that is how you spend your entire lives - being victims..

Apparently everyone is a victim of the white Christian male....

I'm shocked progressive white males don't practice Self-immolation as a fucking ritual.

So who just self-identified the little group he belongs in? That's right! Mr. Nick.

I don't belong to any group you XXXXX

I'm an individual - not some collectivist ape like yourself....

I don't need to hide behind a bunch of losers or walk arm and arm to feel "strong" or good about myself..... You do...

Last edited:

I don't need to hide behind a bunch of losers or walk arm and arm to feel "strong" or good about myself..... You do...

For posterity sake.

For posterity sake.

That's what collectivists say...........

You know the ones who have to hide behind their race, genitals, faith, politics etc. and play victim because they're too fucking stupid to make it on their own character and work ethic...

Oh you mean treat individuals as individuals and NOT members of some fucking "minority group" is wrong???
Oh I see according to you denying women health care, forcing them to get medical procedures and discriminating against them is treating them as individuals...
That's the problem with you fucking progressives - you see people as members of groups such as; woman, black, white, Mexican, gay, straight, Christian, Muslim, republican, democrat etc....
THe problem is that the GOP and you want to discriminate against people who aren't white rich christian straight men

I'm sick if ignorant idiots like you

Truth is people don't want to be treated as equals -- no no they want to be treated as members of a specific group so they can bitch and cry racism or bias...

I see so according to you the GOP didn't repeal equal pay laws, didn't mandate that women be forced to have probes stuck up their vagina, didn't try to eliminate preventive health care for women, didn't slash nutrition/other funding that helps women. Perhaps if you could step into realiy you wouldnt be such an angry moron

All you fucks want to be is victims - and that is how you spend your entire lives - being victims..

I'm shocked progressive white males don't practice Self-immolation as a fucking ritual.
Well when the GOP and you continue to dsicmriante agaisnt people who aren't white Christian men then those people wont be victums

There's nothing new about the liberal's use of a war mentality. The purpose is to gain power from the weak or group they make feel weak. Then they proceed to provide for them in exchange for their vote and loyalty. Such a little sacrifice to trade self determination and esteem for security and a sugar daddy.

Oh I see according to you denying women health care, forcing them to get medical procedures and discriminating against them is treating them as individuals...
THe problem is that the GOP and you want to discriminate against people who aren't white rich christian straight men

In what fucking universe are woman being denied health care?????

Please explain that shit and prove all the shit you just asserted...

Woman are being denied free abortions and free contraceptives and NOW YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS ATTEMPT TO EQUATE THAT INTO BEING DENIED HEALTH CARE????

How fucking delusional are you progressives????

Seriously - this is fucking insanity...

I see so according to you the GOP didn't repeal equal pay laws, didn't mandate that women be forced to have probes stuck up their vagina, didn't try to eliminate preventive health care for women, didn't slash nutrition/other funding that helps women. Perhaps if you could step into realiy you wouldnt be such an angry moron

Well when the GOP and you continue to dsicmriante agaisnt people who aren't white Christian men then those people wont be victums

I don't discriminate against anyone - that is why I'm so pissed...

I'm a libertarian - I don't give a fuck what anyone does just as long as it doesn't affect me.

I see everyone as equal until they open their mouths or use their fingers to spew crazy collectivist shit...

Back on topic -

No one is preventing woman from health care, no one is impeding woman... Not getting free abortions and not getting free contraceptives is NOT being denied health care.

Sticking a blender up a chicks waazzooo and cutting up a living being is NOT a womans right - as a matter of fact it's fucking unconstitutional... I view that as murder and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with woman....

Oh and there is no way anyone on this board could beat me in a debate on abortion...

Ill be back in 15-30 minutes if anyone wants to have that debate...

In what fucking universe are woman being denied health care?????
The current one that you are so detached from
[
Please explain that shit and prove all the shit you just asserted...
Maybe if you paid attention you would of notice all the GOP bashing/cuts to planned parenthood/ or their bans on certain medical procedures relating to abortions, or their insistence on increasing the costs of women related health care goods such as birth control
[
Woman are being denied free abortions and free contraceptives and NOW YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS ATTEMPT TO EQUATE THAT INTO BEING DENIED HEALTH CARE????

How fucking delusional are you progressives????

Seriously - this is fucking insanity...
COuld you come back when you are able to post something that contains intellectual value?

I'm conservative on most issues, but when it comes to women's right to choose, I'm with them. However I do not think the government should pay for anything whatsoever with that issue. I also couldn't care less if gay people marry eachother, and I don't think the government should pay for their weddings either.

Our economy is in serious trouble. Lots of people seem to think this is just a faze of capitalism, the rise and falls. I disagree, we are on the brink, or coming toward the brink of a serious downturn towards a possible collapse. The fiscal decisions we make in the next 5 years will have a tremendous impact on our future. The government must be smaller, spend less, and hopefully be less invasive if we are going to continue to be a superpower.
Thanks for your post, USMCSergeant, fiscal decisions are an ongoing responsibility of the citizens' representatives. It would be wiser if we looked to see what is causing the society to crumble before charismatics who have trained themselves to say what people want to hear and then try to make the impossible come true. So while I agree the government must be smaller, and spend less, it has to focus on security until terrorism threats are abolished completely.

The occupiers aren't growing up, they're going to get more and more out of hand, and Obama encouraged them to disrupt this society last year when they started, because a disrupted society is in his favor, and his favor is not the favor of the majority of Americans, and in the long run is not in favor of any minority, either.

Someone has to be the adult, and the occupiers have set down their gauntlet of misbehavior as their generation's offerings.

By sluffing off, not taking the summer classes they would have taken to graduate college sooner, they're taking an easy paycheck from community organizers who have tapped into George Soros' deep pockets, not to mention from the U. S. Treasury in the form of welfare checks and food stamps. With no worries, they're just that; they're not worried.

This "don't worry be happy" approach is great on a Saturday night, but 100% of the time? That's putting a lot of pressure on a private work force that is growing smaller and smaller as government work grows and grows, which demands that this small sector of workers supports everybody who doesn't want to work or wants a government job because they can puss around all day squawking "racism" if anybody suggests they earn their keep.

I'm not sure what all the answers will be, but one thing is certain, as the founders instructed: with no moral principles (religion), there can be no freedom.

Freedom depends on people doing well in life and supporting institutions that make America strong--religion and moral training; educational excellence; stamina and physical strength; but most of all, loyalty to each other in family group, community, state, and national levels. The arts were a dream postponed by earnest founders who lost life, limb, property, and loved ones to war with an English king who took their money but gave them no representation whatever in his court.

The occupiers have reached an apex in thoughtlessness and misuse of other people, expecting somebody else to feed them, somebody else to tend to their injuries and illnesses, somebody else to clean up after them, and somebody else tolerating them while they busy themselves being intolerant of the very people who support the government financially--taxpayers, who are already overburdened by politicians who think nothing of spending another trillion dollars hither, thither, and yon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back