The Republican War On Women

Sorry, but until they stop sticking their collective noses up the vajayvays of America, I'm going to have to call bullshit on your assertion.

That is YOUR perception. Meaning, it is YOU who have the problem.
You are creating your own reality.
In other words, the bullshit is on you.
Tell ya what, let me know when your life ahs been directly affected by anything pertaining ot this (non) issue.
Feel free to provide details.
Failing that, again, it is your own world.

Sorry, but until they stop sticking their collective noses up the vajayvays of America, I'm going to have to call bullshit on your assertion.

Tell ya what, let me know when your life ahs been directly affected by anything pertaining ot this (non) issue.

Nope. You can't win this one. The facts are too obvious.

Which facts?...Post them. If you dare.

Not sure what you two are on about but the fact is that both Romney and the GOP have suffered political fallout since the beginning of February, when the GOP began their mistakes with birth control, new abortion laws, repealing Equal Pay etc...
I believe this thread is about the Republican War on Women and whether or not that is the intent of the GOP, it is obviously the perception of American women.

I have come to the conclusion that progressives can't live without the idea that they're victims or that they're victimizers, hence part of the imaginary "global problem" called "hate."

:eusa_boohoo:
I have come to the conclusion that progressives can't live without the idea that they're victims or that they're victimizers, hence part of the imaginary "global problem" called "hate."

Interesting. I see it a bit in Liberals but MUCH more of the victim mentality in Conservatives, since about the days of Bush.
It wasn't that Bush wasn't an idiot and a criminal, it was that he was the victim of that mean ol MSM!
It wasn't that Eskimo Barbie was out of her league, it was that she was the victimof the mean ol' MSM!
Mitt never flip-flopped! He is just the victim of the MSM!
Michelle Bachmann isn't a stupid whackjob! She was the victim of a Liberal MSM who just goes around insisting things like, oh, you know, the Founding fathers didn't end slavery and stuff.
Conservatives are the victims of the terrible tyranny that has eliminated all their freedoms! (funny, I still have mine.)
Republicans haven't pissed of women with ridiculous positions on abortion, BC and Equal Pay - they're just victims of um, er... female misunderstanding of their intent to reduce the sixe of government by inserting it into the vaginas of American women!
Poor ConservaRepubs! :eusa_boohoo:
Like I said, Liberals do it too but to a much lesser degree.

From the Center for Reproductive Rights' 2010-11 annual report:

"The Center is hard-pressed to cite a time in the last twenty years that can rival -- in volume and in severity -- this most recent period of anti-woman, anti-child, and anti-health legislative action in the United States."

From the Center for Reproductive Rights' 2010-11 annual report:

"The Center is hard-pressed to cite a time in the last twenty years that can rival -- in volume and in severity -- this most recent period of anti-woman, anti-child, and anti-health legislative action in the United States."

Cry me a river.

Don't like the legislation? Stop moaning about it on here and write your congressman.

The House approved Republican Mike Pence's amendment to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood.

The vote was 240-185 with 11 Democrats voting for the amendment, and seven Republicans voting against. One member voted present. A group of Republicans on the floor applauded when the vote hit 218.

The House approved Republican Mike Pence's amendment to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood.

The vote was 240-185 with 11 Democrats voting for the amendment, and seven Republicans voting against. One member voted present. A group of Republicans on the floor applauded when the vote hit 218.

I applaud it as well. The bill isn't removing anyone's rights. It's removing my money from their medical choices.

Not sure what you two are on about but the fact is that both Romney and the GOP have suffered political fallout since the beginning of February, when the GOP began their mistakes with birth control, new abortion laws, repealing Equal Pay etc...
I believe this thread is about the Republican War on Women and whether or not that is the intent of the GOP, it is obviously the perception of American women.
"when the GOP began their mistakes with birth control, new abortion laws, repealing Equal Pay etc."

Facts please....Rhetoric not acceptable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back