The Republicans have a plan to pay for their tax cuts.

Trumps riding the obama bubble. He didn’t need to give tax breaks or make cuts either.

Trump isn't riding anything. He created this booming economy by himself and the Republicans. It's been two years since DumBama left. Nobody "rides" a bubble that long.
He rides the economy of the Great Obama

Sure he does, 2 years later? That dog doesn't run anymore. Nobody except the left is buying it.
Been running since 2009
Same economy

No, this is not the same economy. This economy has better paying jobs, record setting unemployment in nearly all categories, and a strong stock market with no feds dumping trillions in to make it that way.

Consumer confidence at an 18 year high. New record small business confidence (41 years) corporate confidence also at an 18 year high. You didn't have any of these optimism during DumBama because he was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.
No shit Sherlock

When you ride a rising economy, every year will be better than the last

_99671722_usdowjonesfinak.png

Yes, more comments which turn debate into nonsense.

If one company pays little tax and another pays lots of tax, is this fair?
It's only nonsensical to worshipers of the almighty State.

What's fair is that nobody pays any protection racket loot.

What makes you think I worship the state?

The fact that I want Proportional Representation which will weaken the stranglehold on the state of two powerful political parties? Huh?

What I KNOW and UNDERSTAND is that power exists and humans will take it. The more you spread power around, the less dangerous it becomes. That's why the Founding Fathers had separation of powers.

However I want to go further. More political parties so the state isn't in a cozy monopoly, but in a state where people are constantly fighting to make it better, at present they're just fighting to make money for themselves and not representing the people.

You have to have a government, you have to have something there. Or something will exist without you wanting it.

PR is the least worst of all of those.

Trump isn't riding anything. He created this booming economy by himself and the Republicans. It's been two years since DumBama left. Nobody "rides" a bubble that long.

Sure he does, 2 years later? That dog doesn't run anymore. Nobody except the left is buying it.
Been running since 2009
Same economy

No, this is not the same economy. This economy has better paying jobs, record setting unemployment in nearly all categories, and a strong stock market with no feds dumping trillions in to make it that way.

Consumer confidence at an 18 year high. New record small business confidence (41 years) corporate confidence also at an 18 year high. You didn't have any of these optimism during DumBama because he was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.
No shit Sherlock

Then why didn't that happen with DumBama?

Been running since 2009
Same economy

No shit Sherlock

It did happen under the Great Obama

Stock Market rose 13,000 points
Unemplyment dropped 5.4 percent
13 million jobs created

The fact that I want Proportional Representation which will weaken the stranglehold on the state of two powerful political parties? Huh?

What I KNOW and UNDERSTAND is that power exists and humans will take it. The more you spread power around, the less dangerous it becomes. That's why the Founding Fathers had separation of powers.

However I want to go further. More political parties so the state isn't in a cozy monopoly, but in a state where people are constantly fighting to make it better, at present they're just fighting to make money for themselves and not representing the people.

You have to have a government, you have to have something there. Or something will exist without you wanting it.

Still leaves the biggest and most historically murderous protection racket in the history of man -The State- in place....The power will not remain spread around....The people attracted to power will see to that.....Lysander Spooner said it best.

SpoonerQuote.jpg

Been running since 2009
Same economy

No shit Sherlock

It did happen under the Great Obama

Stock Market rose 13,000 points
Unemplyment dropped 5.4 percent
13 million jobs created

Yes, mostly crap jobs. Unemployment directly related to the people who dropped out of the workforce, and the stock market was artificial as the feds dumped trillions of dollars into the market to support it.

Currently we have 7.1 million jobs open right now. Unlike the Bush or Clinton years, there is no bubble that you can point to as the reason for success. Trump did it on his own with the leadership of a Republican Congress.

Under DumBama, most of the years we had zero percent interest rates because the economy was not doing that well. That didn't change until the economy really did improve thanks to fracking which greatly lowered our fuel bills; some families to the point of saving hundreds of dollars every month between gasoline, diesel and natural gas or propane for their homes.

Been running since 2009
Same economy

No shit Sherlock

_99671722_usdowjonesfinak.png

So let's talk about this chart.

DumBama took over in 08 where the market was at 13. He left when the market was at 18 which is a five point difference. Trump took over in 2017 when the market was at 18. Your chart shows he is currently at 26 which is an eight point difference.

In other words under Trump, the market increased seven points in two years. Under DumBama, five points in eight years. And Trump didn't have any help from the Federal Reserve.

Thanks for the chart. That made a very interesting conversation.

Still leaves the biggest and most historically murderous protection racket in the history of man -The State- in place....The power will not remain spread around....The people attracted to power will see to that.....Lysander Spooner said it best.

View attachment 223056

Yes it does. But without it, it would be WORSE.

So I'm willing to go with the least worst scenario rather than anarchy which leads to fuckers taking power who have no checks on them.

Yes it does. But without it, it would be WORSE.

So I'm willing to go with the least worst scenario rather than anarchy which leads to fuckers taking power who have no checks on them.
Yeah...Keep telling yourself that....

WarlordsTakeOver.jpg

Well, I'll just stick you on ignore and we can solve two problems with one stone then, hey?
Why?...I love the look on the faces of JWs when I tell them to do the math....Makes me LMAO to hit that point where they have no argument.

You only "pay for tax cuts" if you presume that all earnings first belong to The State.

Do you post because you need attention? Since most of what you post lacks substance, critical thinking and is framed in some absurd ideology I wonder.

But, being a good liberal I decided to give you some attention, this post is what you deserve: critical criticism.
Nice idiot-gram, idiot.

Idiot-gram: a single sentence or phrase which lacks substance, i.e. evidence, thought or is thought provoking. Yep, the Odd-One hit each note.

Idiot-gram: a single sentence or phrase which lacks substance, i.e. evidence, thought or is thought provoking. Yep, the Odd-One hit each note.

2a. Freudian Projection
The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

Forum List

Back