The rescued Israeli hostages were beaten almost every day

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
5 Americans still held after almost 8 months.

Good job Joe.

The Israeli hostages who were rescued at the weekend were beaten while in Hamas captivity and left malnourished by a lack of food, the doctor in charge of their treatment has revealed.

"It was a harsh, harsh, experience, with a lot of abuse, almost every day," Dr Itai Pessach told CNN at the Sheba Medical Centre in Ramat Gan outside Tel Aviv. "Every hour, both physical, mental, and other types, and that is something that is beyond comprehension."

Noa Argamani, 26, Almog Meir Jan, 22, Andrey Kozlov and Shlomi Ziv, 41, were all kidnapped from the Nova music festival in southern Israel on Oct 7 and taken to Gaza.

According to Dr Pessach, the hostages were moved on several occasions and kept under the watch of different guards. The supply of food and water was unstable and there were periods where they got almost no food at all.

"They had no protein, so their muscles are extremely wasted, there is damage to some other systems because of that," he said.

He added that the "combination of the psychological stress, malnutrition" as well as "medical neglect, being limited to space, not seeing the sun" had all had a significant effect on their health.

Israel saves it's people, where is Joe to save the Americans?

1718153464684.png

Good job Joe.

The Israeli hostages who were rescued at the weekend were beaten while in Hamas captivity and left malnourished by a lack of food, the doctor in charge of their treatment has revealed.

"It was a harsh, harsh, experience, with a lot of abuse, almost every day," Dr Itai Pessach told CNN at the Sheba Medical Centre in Ramat Gan outside Tel Aviv. "Every hour, both physical, mental, and other types, and that is something that is beyond comprehension."

Noa Argamani, 26, Almog Meir Jan, 22, Andrey Kozlov and Shlomi Ziv, 41, were all kidnapped from the Nova music festival in southern Israel on Oct 7 and taken to Gaza.

According to Dr Pessach, the hostages were moved on several occasions and kept under the watch of different guards. The supply of food and water was unstable and there were periods where they got almost no food at all.

"They had no protein, so their muscles are extremely wasted, there is damage to some other systems because of that," he said.

He added that the "combination of the psychological stress, malnutrition" as well as "medical neglect, being limited to space, not seeing the sun" had all had a significant effect on their health.
You know that those useful faggoty idiots screaming "from the creek to the ocean" would love to do a beat down on some Jews.

Good job Joe.

This is why i would never surrender to Camel Jockeys, but take as many as i can when i finally bite the big one. Better to die a man than live as a pussy Joe Bribem voter.

It's sad.

I accidentally clicked on an Islamic recruiting link on youtube. Why would that be advertised on a youtube channel in which I watch Judaism and Christian/Jews friendship? It's like I am being trolled. I'm not offended, I have love for all peaceful men of faith, but it's an odd ad for the algo to pick for me.

Forum List

Back