The richest have a 16% effective tax rate- Clinton to go for the Buffett rule- 30%. TY Dems

What Rush said today was so on. Why even pay taxes, or have a budget.
20 Trillion in debt is never going to be covered and the service on the debt will be a problem eventually.
Our debt is so unmanageable that tax revenue will be meaningless.
The debt is no problem, going down in relation to GDP. Buck up, dupe. Jeeesh...

What Rush said today was so on. Why even pay taxes, or have a budget.
20 Trillion in debt is never going to be covered and the service on the debt will be a problem eventually.
Our debt is so unmanageable that tax revenue will be meaningless.
The debt is no problem, going down in relation to GDP. Buck up, dupe. Jeeesh...
Can I quote you on that????

BS
hater
dupe
[spittle]
hater
Change the channel
BS
[More spilttle]
pub
[copious drooling]
dupe
hater

Dems are pure

[knuckles drag on pavement....more drool]

Pub suck

BS
dupe
Pub....

etc.

etc.

And BTW: I have a college degree (now there's the BS).

Such a massive vocabulary....

It's all the same crap, stupid.

Excuse me for retiring, hater dupe. lol

I don't care if you retire, but you no longer have a stake in the game, we are paying your health care.

You sit there and tell me what my reality is? Fuck you! You know nothing about what my health insurance costs. You claim I am greedy, yet I am paying for your health care and others. What do I get in return a health care program that I pay for that doesn't cover until I spend thousands$. It is worse than I had two years ago. I'm ready to dump it and pay the fines.
I said you were short sighted and duped lol. You always WERE paying for everyone's care, but without preventive care, and forcing many onto Welfare to get Medicaid. No one said O-Care was perfect, but everyone can get it. The prices are high- that's what you get with a health system that costs THREE TIMES what the UK does. At least this will get better...not just worse and worse.

When is it getting better? When do we get the $2500 a year savings Obama promised? Why didn't I get to keep my old plan? Why did I have to change doctors?

Three years ago my costs were over half the cost.
A few years after it's implemented and competition works...And NOW it's not a scam. Sorry, but our health system is a ridiculously overprice mess, it'll take time. Medicare is scary ay caramba.

More people who can't utilize insurance than ever before.
What do you mean, can't utilize? Check into it. Nobody understands the damn thing...

I don't care if you retire, but you no longer have a stake in the game, we are paying your health care.

You sit there and tell me what my reality is? Fuck you! You know nothing about what my health insurance costs. You claim I am greedy, yet I am paying for your health care and others. What do I get in return a health care program that I pay for that doesn't cover until I spend thousands$. It is worse than I had two years ago. I'm ready to dump it and pay the fines.
I said you were short sighted and duped lol. You always WERE paying for everyone's care, but without preventive care, and forcing many onto Welfare to get Medicaid. No one said O-Care was perfect, but everyone can get it. The prices are high- that's what you get with a health system that costs THREE TIMES what the UK does. At least this will get better...not just worse and worse.

When is it getting better? When do we get the $2500 a year savings Obama promised? Why didn't I get to keep my old plan? Why did I have to change doctors?

A few years after it's implemented and competition works...And NOW it's not a scam. Sorry, but our health system is a ridiculously overprice mess, it'll take time. Medicare is scary ay caramba.

What do you mean, can't utilize? Check into it. Nobody understands the damn thing...

It's too fucking expensive to use.

Damn, are you stupid.

BS
hater
dupe
[spittle]
hater
Change the channel
BS
[More spilttle]
pub
[copious drooling]
dupe
hater

Dems are pure

Pub suck

BS
dupe
Pub....

etc.

etc.

747 SAT verbal out of 800. Pubs do suq, dupe. All the misinformation you believe...

BS
hater
dupe
[spittle]
hater
Change the channel
BS
[More spilttle]
pub
[copious drooling]
dupe
hater

Dems are pure

Pub suck

BS
dupe
Pub....

etc.

etc.

747 SAT verbal out of 800. Pubs do suq, dupe. All the misinformation you believe...

Suuuuurrrrrreeeeee.....lol

Want some band-aids for those knuckles ?

Dickhead.

Damn, are you stupid.
Well, that was the way of the future BEFORE ACA....it's too gd expensive.

Damn, are you stupid.

And the ACA made it even more so.

You pricks have no idea of the bucket of shit you dumped on this country.

Damn, are you stupid.

It WAS a scam. This just shows it HAD to be addressed. HUGE scam- 18% of the economy.

Damn, are you stupid.

It WAS a scam. This just shows it HAD to be addressed. HUGE scam- 18% of the economy.

It's still 18% GDP of the shit-for-brains.

You can't think for yourself ?

OMG.....heaven help the U.S.A.

Damn, are you stupid.

Hey dumbass, did you think it would magically cut the costs? It will bend it down...

Damn, are you stupid.

Hey dumbass, did you think it would magically cut the costs? It will bend it down...

You pricks keep whining about "not being implemented".

You know why ?

Because they keep delaying it. They know what's going to happen.

So shit-for-brains.

Tell me why we are still at 18% ?

They have all been proved, back in 2008. But we don't have a propaganda service to keep it all organized, or for that matter on the internet, Far from it...
Actually, I have proven that it is WRONG.

Sorry about that.

Mark
BS. 3/4 of bankruptcies before O-Care HAD insurance.
And? 100% of the Canadian bankruptcies due to medical costs had insurance as well.

Your point?

Mark
VERY few in Canada are due to medical. Ay caramba.

You just make shit up.
No. Their care is FREE. Duh.

Actually, I have proven that it is WRONG.

Sorry about that.

Mark
BS. 3/4 of bankruptcies before O-Care HAD insurance.
And? 100% of the Canadian bankruptcies due to medical costs had insurance as well.

Your point?

Mark
VERY few in Canada are due to medical. Ay caramba.

You just make shit up.
No. Their care is FREE. Duh.

What care.

Why do Canadian companies offer private health insurance as a perk ?

Do some reading asshole.

Forum List

Back