Zone1 The Right Answer

I disagree to an extent.

But for the most part you're correct.

It does make for interesting discussion
Philosophy is little more than the ongoing discussion of unknowable questions. Occasionally it produces an "ism" that tries to take over the world.

I have entertained that possibility. If that is the case then the chaos we experience among humans is just exacerbated in the spiritual realm. This only gives us lesser reason to engage in the spiritual world where powerful deities use tricks and shenanigans to manipulate humans to settle the score for their own personal petty pursuits for world domination.

Those of us raised under the three Abrahamic Religions define God as an omnipotent being. If there are multiple gods then this omnipotence seems impossible. Anyways if you are claiming multiple gods equates to multiple truths then this discussion has a long ways to go.

We have no way of knowing if there is just one god.

For all we know every galaxy was created by a different god and each holds sway over their particular galaxy.

or

maybe these beings are not really omnipotent and just outclass us mere mortals in every way and in our insignificance in comparison we perceive them as gods.

Philosophy is little more than the ongoing discussion of unknowable questions. Occasionally it produces an "ism" that tries to take over the world.

Philosophy is far more than a discussion of unanswerable questions.

I have encountered this answer a lot. It is supposedly from an old movie that I still haven’t watched.
It's from A hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. A book. You will learn more about the nature of reality and the human condition from the writings of Douglas Adams than any other author.

Last edited:
And what would be the supposed difference between ethics propagated by Christianity and e.g. that of Buddhism? (The latter does not even propagate a GOD).

And your statement: This only gives us lesser reason to engage in the spiritual world where powerful deities use tricks and shenanigans to manipulate humans to settle the score for their own personal petty pursuits for world domination.
You got any proof for that - or are you going to start your Jehovah-witness converting scheme now?

Proof? What? No.

And what would be the supposed difference between ethics propagated by Christianity and e.g. that of Buddhism? (The latter does not even propagate a GOD).

And your statement: This only gives us lesser reason to engage in the spiritual world where powerful deities use tricks and shenanigans to manipulate humans to settle the score for their own personal petty pursuits for world domination.
You got any proof for that - or are you going to start your Jehovah-witness converting scheme now?

If proof existed then this debate would have been settled millennia ago. No I don’t have proof. What kind of genius do you think I am?

Whoever has the right answer about religion

presumably that would be for the option of an afterlife than gov't while living ... how to free one's spirit, religion should be accomplished while living as after physiological death doubtful for any further survival for its spiritual content.

... and no one else can save another person.

as life started on planet earth so can it continue ...

If proof existed then this debate would have been settled millennia ago. No I don’t have proof. What kind of genius do you think I am?
Then why discuss it, or try to start a debate to which there is no substantiated and proven answer?
Your next thread might be: Where does the universe end? - just saying mate.

This is only for people who actually have the right answer.
Then why discuss it, or try to start a debate to which there is no substantiated and proven answer?

You got me.

perhaps, personalwreck needs verification there are no answers as validation for their rejection of christianity ... than that the desert alone is responsible for its own failure and those that made it up.

- fact is there are answers and they began when life first appeared on planet earth and the evolution that has evolved since that time ... the metaphysical forces of the universe as from an element to a compound.

perhaps, personalwreck needs verification there are no answers as validation for their rejection of christianity ... than that the desert alone is responsible for its own failure and those that made it up.

- fact is there are answers and they began when life first appeared on planet earth and the evolution that has evolved since that time ... the metaphysical forces of the universe as from an element to a compound.
I beg to differ, since we humans know very little to nothing - especially in regards to facts pertaining to the timeline of earth or the us known universe.

There are only answers as to what we humans managed to figure out by our-self's - e.g. cell division, the need for H2O and e.g. a breathable atmosphere. Why does earth seem to inhabit a perfect spot for the kind of life known to us? what kind of us unknown lifeforms exist in the scorching and poisonous environment of Venus or are maybe preserved in the ice caps on Mars - we wouldn't know.
We can't even find a link between a mammoth, that went extinct around 15000 years ago, and the e.g. African elephant known to us today.

Same applies to a today's Tiger and an extinct sabre -tooth. But we do know that e.g. sharks (more or less physically unchanged) roamed the oceans already a 100 million years ago. So why did sharks and e.g. crocodiles survive, but e.g. Rex and Brontosaurus did not? The Tasmanian Tiger eventually went extinct due to us humans - but why did it already decline thousands or hundreds of years before?

Religion to me doesn't behold any answer - since e.g. the Monotheistic religion isn't even 3500 year's old - or at least started to be written/fictionalized at that time, which would come around 10,000 years after civilized life e.g. stone dwellings and walls were build - or 30,000 years after we have factual archeological evidence of the Homo-Sapiens.

Religion to me doesn't behold any answer - since e.g. the Monotheistic religion

amen ...

those (desert) religions that exist are sterile social conscripts no one really is comfortable with, with the least in return for future improvement - self indulgence for them till death.

in truth though - there is a spiritual existence and metaphysical forces to be learned ... physiology itself is a metaphysical substance as its disappearance into the atmosphere when it expires is its proof and has a spiritual content to survive and what is its fate no one knows than the possibility for its existence separate from its physical confines as perhaps the reason for physiology in the fist place.

Whoever has the right answer about religion should post it here. (Correct god, correct method of worship, correct ethics, correct beliefs, etc,) This is only for people who actually have the right answer. If you have the wrong answer please post it in a different thread. This thread is intended to let everyone know the right answer so they can end their search. Posting a wrong answer in here could really hinder the objective of this thread.
You are a very strange person.

The sad.reality is that.noone has the answer now, but we will all have it when we pass. As it were, I firmly believe in one Almighty Creator. I hoe to one day meet him. Certainly the intense dream I had two nights convinced me even more.

Whoever has the right answer about religion should post it here. (Correct god, correct method of worship, correct ethics, correct beliefs, etc,) This is only for people who actually have the right answer. If you have the wrong answer please post it in a different thread. This thread is intended to let everyone know the right answer so they can end their search. Posting a wrong answer in here could really hinder the objective of this thread.

The correct answer is... predetermination.

Forum List

Back