The right is soooo going to miss Obama.

So she's intelligent. Look at what she did with her brilliance. Yeah, she managed to stay out of prison where she belongs, but that's about it.

She belongs in prison like The Orange Buffoon is an intelligent human being. Not much

We just had eight years of ultra-intelligence run this country. Not a very good job. Education is fine, but for some people, education pushes common sense right out of the human brain.

The right is soooo going to miss Obama.

If you mean "miss him" in the same way a hooker misses the clap after she has gotten her hands on some penicillin, then yes, I agree - I am going to miss him...

We just had eight years of ultra-intelligence run this country. Not a very good job. Education is fine, but for some people, education pushes common sense right out of the human brain.

It's really is like Reagan said, it isn't that those on the left are "stupid"; it's just that they know so much that isn't so...

well now what !? For the last 8 years all you ever did is blame obama every time it rained on Sunday's !

Even when the GOP took congress, they did nothing ! Just complian about everything obama , even when he did things they wanted.

What ya gonna do without your binky?

All Democrats did for eight year was blame Bush, especially if it rained, they claimed Bush was responsible for Global Warming! Lol!

At least now you see how stupid you looked for eight years.

well now what !? For the last 8 years all you ever did is blame obama every time it rained on Sunday's !

Even when the GOP took congress, they did nothing ! Just complian about everything obama , even when he did things they wanted.

Schumer and Pelosi.

Dream on. Obama is not going to go anywhere. He will make himself a convenient public figure. His ego and narcissism will demand it. Anticipate an Obama Foundation and very rewarding public speaking contracts, charity initiatives, honorary degrees, and corporate board seating The guy was paying attention to the Clintons.

You wish, dumbass. That will never ever happen. We will be celebrating, mostly, because he will do what we need him to do and he will continue to piss you idiots off.

You need to quit falling down the well…

Dream on. Obama is not going to go anywhere. He will make himself a convenient public figure. His ego and narcissism will demand it. Anticipate an Obama Foundation and very rewarding public speaking contracts, charity initiatives, honorary degrees, and corporate board seating The guy was paying attention to the Clintons.

ALL presidents have foundations / charities .

Only half as dumb as anybody that voted for Hil--Liar.

Um. No. Hillary is very intelligent. Trump is dumb as a sack of spuds.

So she's intelligent. Look at what she did with her brilliance. Yeah, she managed to stay out of prison where she belongs, but that's about it.

We don't know that yet...Jason Chaffetz: 'The investigation continues'

I don't know if Trump would pursue it. Hillary had to swallow a lot of pride to attend Trump's inauguration. Brownie points, brownie points.

She belongs in prison like The Orange Buffoon is an intelligent human being. Not much

We just had eight years of ultra-intelligence run this country. Not a very good job. Education is fine, but for some people, education pushes common sense right out of the human brain.[/QUOTE]

And they did a fantastic job. Naw, Trump is an example of the failure of the US education system. Well, it failed him.

I don't know if Trump would pursue it. Hillary had to swallow a lot of pride to attend Trump's inauguration. Brownie points, brownie points.

No, it's called class. A word that Trump doesn't only know what it means, but would have trouble spelling.

Right, class. The woman couldn't stay sober enough to go through the 911 memorial and she has class.

And they did a fantastic job. Naw, Trump is an example of the failure of the US education system. Well, it failed him.[/QUOTE]

I wish it failed me that way. The success, the women, the fame, I could certainly live with that kind of failure.

Forum List

Back