The Right Politicizing a Tragedy.

Haha you make me laugh dude. A terrorist attack by definition is a political event.
True, but a political event and politicizing an event are two very different things. You funny. :banana:

You can't politicize something that is already political. That's like saying don't politicize the election. Nice try though.
Spinning a terrorist attack to promote immigration policy is politicizing, similar to promoting gun control after a mass shooting. The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Rights criticism of the left for politicizing gun control with this recent event... Do you really not understand his point? It's not very complicated.
The OP is a moron. Loose immigration has led to it and it isn't the fault of the right, or politicizing and event if that particular detail is mentioned. It's a fact that would be stupid to ignore. The real problem is why the left prefers to wring their hands and point fingers instead.
You call the OP a moron then completely misinterpret his post. Oh the irony. Nobody said anything about ignoring the immigration issue. He was simply stating the obvious hypocrisy of the right who jumps on the insult train accusing the left of politicizing world events. Sometimes it's a good thing to take a look in the mirror

awwww, did they beat you lefties to it? cry us a river. It a freaking Terrorist attack how can it not be USED? The left is using it NOW by accusing the right of blaaa blaaa blaaa. these people will use anyone and any tragedy for dirty politics
It's not a bad discussion to be had, Immigration policy and national security, necessary at times like these. That's not the point of the post. Just pointing out some hypocrisy. Both party's are guilty of it

You people who are in favor of throwing our doors open to anyone and everyone are Selfish people. we aren't living in the 50's Ozzie and Harriet days.

how damn sad we can't ask to shut off the flooding of ILLEGAL immigrations and even Legal immigration until this GOVERMENT, who is SUPPOSE to protect us get their shit together. INSTEAD they are using immigration to bludgeon us over the head with. I call them: traitors

You people who are in favor of throwing our doors open to anyone and everyone are Selfish people.

how damn sad we can't ask to shut off the flooding of ILLEGAL immigrations and even Legal immigration until this GOVERMENT, who is SUPPOSE to protect us get their shit together. INSTEAD they are using immigration to bludgeon us over the head with. I call them: traitors
"You people who are in favor of throwing our doors open to anyone and everyone are Selfish people." What are you talking about and Where do you get this shit from??

Did somebody say that in this discussion? Did anybody in Washington propose open borders? Did I miss the memo? If so, provide a link or stop putting words in people's mouths and shut Up!

Every time a mass shooting occurs, the right always hammers the left that they are "politicizing a tragedy" and how horrible they are.

So the terror attacks happen in Brussels, so what does the right do? Politicize the tragedy.

View attachment 68548

Of course, the hypocritical right puts standards and rules on the Democrats that they themselves NEVER FOLLOW. They are frauds and will always be.
This is what conservatives do, for the most part, consistent with their politics of fear and division.

If that happened in America, we would hear callings for gun control. Stocks would have already sky rocketed.
Only difference is, greg is right.

Greg is wrong.

We had open borders with Canada and Mexico prior to 1965 and there was NEVER a problem.

The problem is the crazy motherfucking warmongers inside the DC beltway who are determined to meddle in the internal affairs of other nations.

FDR warned in 1937 that the US should NOT recognize the Jewish State because that would require a PERMANENT involvement in the middle east.

The SOLUTION is simple the US must STOP meddling in the internal affairs of othr nations and it must STOP defending and supporting the Jewish State.

The left loons are befuddled and clueless as how to proceed, gentle and kindness isn't working and "climate change" is in it's early stages. Meanwhile the Jihadists are not contained like Obungles claimed....and they are not JV squad either. Yet another Obama epic fail

Soros has been telling the Dhimmicrats that making Hillary Queen is in the bag, she is anointed. But the latest terrorist attack makes some of them feel stirrings of awareness. Soros tells them to go back to sleep, the election is just a formality to the coronation of their ruler. But there is an uneasiness in the hive. Some of the higher drones have heard that terrorism makes voters more aware of security, that Hillary coddling the terrorists may not play as well to the voters as it does to the other ThinkProgress drones.

The Dhimmicrats are confused and frightened, as a glimpse of reality crashed through the cloud they muddle through life in...

By December they will all be retrained though, to scream that Trump STOLE the election.

The left loons are befuddled and clueless as how to proceed, gentle and kindness isn't working and "climate change" is in it's early stages. Meanwhile the Jihadists are not contained like Obungles claimed....and they are not JV squad either. Yet another Obama epic fail

Soros has been telling the Dhimmicrats that making Hillary Queen is in the bag, she is anointed. But the latest terrorist attack makes some of them feel stirrings of awareness. Soros tells them to go back to sleep, the election is just a formality to the coronation of their ruler. But there is an uneasiness in the hive. Some of the higher drones have heard that terrorism makes voters more aware of security, that Hillary coddling the terrorists may not play as well to the voters as it does to the other ThinkProgress drones.

The Dhimmicrats are confused and frightened, as a glimpse of reality crashed through the cloud they muddle through life in...

By December they will all be retrained though, to scream that Trump STOLE the election.
Go to your door... I had a unicorn delivered to take you for a ride over a rainbow. There will be a pot of gold waiting for you on the other end.

I thought i'd chime in, since we are pulling fantasy story's out of our butts.

Last edited:

Go do your door... I had a unicorn delivered to take you for a ride over a rainbow. There will be a pot of gold waiting for you on the other end.

I thought i'd chime in, since we are pulling fantasy story's out of our butts.

Sounds like Bernie Sander's BS

Every time a mass shooting occurs, the right always hammers the left that they are "politicizing a tragedy" and how horrible they are.

So the terror attacks happen in Brussels, so what does the right do? Politicize the tragedy.

View attachment 68548

Of course, the hypocritical right puts standards and rules on the Democrats that they themselves NEVER FOLLOW. They are frauds and will always be.
What crazy people to think a President is responsible for the security of America.

View attachment 68548

So let me get this straight......

AN enemy we are at war with attacks and kills innocent civilians and our leaders; our politicians; the ones we count on to protect us; the ones who are waging the war against the enemy....they should not say anything about it?

I guess that is why you like Obama and Hillary.

True, but a political event and politicizing an event are two very different things. You funny. :banana:

You can't politicize something that is already political. That's like saying don't politicize the election. Nice try though.
Spinning a terrorist attack to promote immigration policy is politicizing, similar to promoting gun control after a mass shooting. The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Rights criticism of the left for politicizing gun control with this recent event... Do you really not understand his point? It's not very complicated.

Immigration policy?!? We are looking at the consequences of open border policies in Europe! How can open borders NOT be germane to that discussion???
I'm Belgian and I know open borders had nothing to do with this. If you think closed borders have a chance against ppl who are already in country you have a weird sense of direction. It's not refugees commiting these acts, it's 2th or 3rd generation immigrants. And the solution isn't as straightforward as politicians would want you to believe.
The solution is education, they must be taught that they follow a false god.
good luck with that.

View attachment 68548

The right wing has never had anything positive to offer. All they have is hate, lies and ignorance.
spoken by a guy who's posting name on here is "teabagger"....you know....designed to show hate and disdain for those he disagrees with.

Cant make this shit up.

Forum List

Back