The Right Politicizing a Tragedy.

STFU dumb fuck, the Rethulicunts are using it for political gain. They should be beaten to death for that.

When you support terrorist being allowed into your country how is it you can blame the people who dont?
Who supports terrorism? Don't be a dumbshit

If you support bringing muslim immigrants into the U.S. you support terror.
Funny

So how did one of the San Bernardino shooters get into the country?
Until you stop muslim extremism we need to shut the door and get a handle on the ones currently here.

We would not allow Nazis in. Muslims are even more undesirable than Nazis.

You just explained the problem perfectly!!!
Liberals hate religion and Christians yet they love muslims and the koran.
Can you explain this because I dont get it myself?
"Liberals hate religion and Christians yet they love muslims and the koran.
Can you explain this because I dont get it myself?"

Ah, there's your problem right there...

So you dont have an explanation either?
No, I thought it was too obvious to have to explain.

So you have a reason for hating American Christians more than muslim terrorist?
No

Apparently you cant explain your opposition so it must be feelings.....

Nobody said it wasn't relevant... The post was about hypocrisy

That a politician comments on a political event with a political solution isn't politicizing.

The problem I have with politicizing a mass shooting isn't that there is a discussion about it, it is that the solution presented are almost invariably wrong. The left pushes Universal Background Checks the day of a mass shooting...only to discover that the perpetrator PASSED a background check, or stole the firearm, or had a family member buy is for them.

They have to get their bullshit out BEFORE that truth is revealed, totally undercutting their argument.

This, I think we can all agree, is pretty clear cut. We know that ISIS has claimed responsibility, we know that the perpetrators were likely Radical Islamic terrorists. We have strong circumstantial evidence that the influx of millions of Muslim refugees played a part...especially due to the timing. Are we not to discuss it?
In your opinion it is wrong... Others see violence and want their leaders to take action so there is nothing wrong with evoking the discussion to find solutions. The Right attacks the Left every time they respond to gun violence with a gun control discussion. Whether you agree with the ideas or talking points makes no difference to this discussion. Now the script has flipped and the Right is doing the same thing to advance their agenda. Again, I say there is nothing wrong with that, however, there is blaring hypocrisy.

Last time I checked terrorism wasnt a Constitutional right.
So what? That has nothing to do with it. You paranoids out there think any talk about gun control means erasing the 2nd amendment and taking everybodies guns away. Even the most finatical gun nut would probably agree that we should be handing guns out to criminals when they walk out of jail, or to elementary school kids. Although these are extreme examples they show that all support some level of control and restriction when it comes to guns. So gun control is not a perfectly valid discussion to have when we have such a large problem with gun violence.

Democrats are constantly trying to take away our 2nd Amendment rights.
For you to deny that makes further conversation with you pointless.....
That wasn't even part of the conversation. It's pointless to try and have a rational conversation with you

You can't politicize something that is already political. That's like saying don't politicize the election. Nice try though.

STFU dumb fuck, the Rethulicunts are using it for political gain. They should be beaten to death for that.

When you support terrorist being allowed into your country how is it you can blame the people who dont?

Perhaps to a simpleton. Others have the intent of helping those in need. It's a humanitarian thing. I'm surprised you don't understand that.

There is no reason to bring them here to help them.

That a politician comments on a political event with a political solution isn't politicizing.

The problem I have with politicizing a mass shooting isn't that there is a discussion about it, it is that the solution presented are almost invariably wrong. The left pushes Universal Background Checks the day of a mass shooting...only to discover that the perpetrator PASSED a background check, or stole the firearm, or had a family member buy is for them.

They have to get their bullshit out BEFORE that truth is revealed, totally undercutting their argument.

This, I think we can all agree, is pretty clear cut. We know that ISIS has claimed responsibility, we know that the perpetrators were likely Radical Islamic terrorists. We have strong circumstantial evidence that the influx of millions of Muslim refugees played a part...especially due to the timing. Are we not to discuss it?
In your opinion it is wrong... Others see violence and want their leaders to take action so there is nothing wrong with evoking the discussion to find solutions. The Right attacks the Left every time they respond to gun violence with a gun control discussion. Whether you agree with the ideas or talking points makes no difference to this discussion. Now the script has flipped and the Right is doing the same thing to advance their agenda. Again, I say there is nothing wrong with that, however, there is blaring hypocrisy.

Last time I checked terrorism wasnt a Constitutional right.
So what? That has nothing to do with it. You paranoids out there think any talk about gun control means erasing the 2nd amendment and taking everybodies guns away. Even the most finatical gun nut would probably agree that we should be handing guns out to criminals when they walk out of jail, or to elementary school kids. Although these are extreme examples they show that all support some level of control and restriction when it comes to guns. So gun control is not a perfectly valid discussion to have when we have such a large problem with gun violence.

Democrats are constantly trying to take away our 2nd Amendment rights.
For you to deny that makes further conversation with you pointless.....
That wasn't even part of the conversation. It's pointless to try and have a rational conversation with you

You paranoids out there think any talk about gun control means erasing the 2nd amendment and taking everybodies guns away. Even the most finatical gun nut would probably agree that we should be handing guns out to criminals when they walk out of jail, or to elementary school kids.

True, but a political event and politicizing an event are two very different things. You funny. :banana:

You can't politicize something that is already political. That's like saying don't politicize the election. Nice try though.
Spinning a terrorist attack to promote immigration policy is politicizing, similar to promoting gun control after a mass shooting. The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Rights criticism of the left for politicizing gun control with this recent event... Do you really not understand his point? It's not very complicated.

Criminals don't obey gun laws, it's why they are referred to as criminals. It would be as if referring to gangsters as being an honest group of individuals, that believed in having the highest respect for their government in their efforts to become productive law abiding members of society.

Following the terrorist attacks in Paris, the French government in conducting an investigation have uncovered intelligence that revealed terrorist extremists had "slipped in" among a group of refugees to enter the country. So how should a government take measures to prevent further exploited breeches from occurring? Should we not want Islamic extremists to be kept from killing any more innocent civilians?
We should absolutely work to try and prevent attacks... Nobody is saying that we shouldn't

How do you determine from a massive group of people if someone's view of religion is extreme? Not all Muslins believe in killing, and I support those who wish to peacefully express their faith, however we are also talking about the existence of an extremist group who is determined to kill those who don't share and accept their faith. What measures do we take to protect innocent civilians in this country so they don't have to succum to this extremist view of genocide?
That is a very well articulated question and an important one to explore in our vetting process... I hope some of the righties can take notes about how to have a productive intellectual discussion

"Liberals hate religion and Christians yet they love muslims and the koran.
Can you explain this because I dont get it myself?"

Ah, there's your problem right there...

So you dont have an explanation either?
No, I thought it was too obvious to have to explain.

So you have a reason for hating American Christians more than muslim terrorist?
No

Apparently you cant explain your opposition so it must be feelings.....
I don't know what you're talking about...do you?

Liberals hate guns and violence and religion. But they identify with ISALM? How does that work? People that outlaw freedom of religion, attack free speech and use violence ( guns, bombs) to promote their ISLAMIC brand of hate, that is OK? How does that work? That is a total disconnect from reality.

MaryL you know you are in trouble with HereWeGoAgain takes your side... better check yo self before you wreck yoself.

Liberals hate guns and violence and religion. But they identify with ISALM? How does that work? People that outlaw freedom of religion, attack free speech and use violence ( guns, bombs) to promote their ISLAMIC brand of hate, that is OK? How does that work? That is a total disconnect from reality.

MaryL you know you are in trouble with HereWeGoAgain takes your side... better check yo self before you wreck yoself.

She's not towing the party line huh...?

Funny

Until you stop muslim extremism we need to shut the door and get a handle on the ones currently here.
How does that mean allowing Muslim immigrants is showing support for terrorism?
You're talking in non-sequiturs.

She's towing the Wacko line if she is with you.

Funny

Were you in favor of the methods used to vet the female San Bernardino shooter?
And we've already heard that it's impossible to vet all the immigrants.
It's the old... there are ten poisoned m&m's in a bowl of one thousand.

She's towing the Wacko line if she is with you.

So what exactly did you find in my post that was disagreeable?

Funny

I have no idea what those methods were.
Of course it's possible to vet all legal immigrants.
You can never stop all of them from committing crimes though...neither can you stop US-born citizens from committing crimes.

I wonder how many immigrants have committed crimes that weren't Muslim.

Funny

I have no idea what those methods were.
Of course it's possible to vet all legal immigrants.
You can never stop all of them from committing crimes though...neither can you stop US-born citizens from committing crimes.

I wonder how many immigrants have committed crimes that weren't Muslim.

WOW! I think this is the first truly insane person I've ever conversed with!!
So what do you accredit you mental condition to?

Spinning a terrorist attack to promote immigration policy is politicizing, similar to promoting gun control after a mass shooting. The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Rights criticism of the left for politicizing gun control with this recent event... Do you really not understand his point? It's not very complicated.

Criminals don't obey gun laws, it's why they are referred to as criminals. It would be as if referring to gangsters as being an honest group of individuals, that believed in having the highest respect for their government in their efforts to become productive law abiding members of society.

Following the terrorist attacks in Paris, the French government in conducting an investigation have uncovered intelligence that revealed terrorist extremists had "slipped in" among a group of refugees to enter the country. So how should a government take measures to prevent further exploited breeches from occurring? Should we not want Islamic extremists to be kept from killing any more innocent civilians?
We should absolutely work to try and prevent attacks... Nobody is saying that we shouldn't

How do you determine from a massive group of people if someone's view of religion is extreme? Not all Muslins believe in killing, and I support those who wish to peacefully express their faith, however we are also talking about the existence of an extremist group who is determined to kill those who don't share and accept their faith. What measures do we take to protect innocent civilians in this country so they don't have to succum to this extremist view of genocide?

Those who are honest with themselves know there is only one solution.

Which is the same solution involving citizens wishing to commute involving nations or regions we are at war with, such as during World War II.

Last edited:
Every time a mass shooting occurs, the right always hammers the left that they are "politicizing a tragedy" and how horrible they are.

So the terror attacks happen in Brussels, so what does the right do? Politicize the tragedy.

Of course, the hypocritical right puts standards and rules on the Democrats that they themselves NEVER FOLLOW. They are frauds and will always be.
Hey pothead. It's too bad that terrorist attacks make people think more about security. Just rot your brain out with your bong and don't worry about the grown up world.

Haha you make me laugh dude. A terrorist attack by definition is a political event.
True, but a political event and politicizing an event are two very different things. You funny. :banana:

The OP is a moron. Loose immigration has led to it and it isn't the fault of the right, or politicizing and event if that particular detail is mentioned. It's a fact that would be stupid to ignore. The real problem is why the left prefers to wring their hands and point fingers instead.

awwww, did they beat you lefties to it? cry us a river. It a freaking Terrorist attack how can it not be USED? The left is using it NOW by accusing the right of blaaa blaaa blaaa. these people will use anyone and any tragedy for dirty politics

Forum List

Back