The Right To Bear Arms

Dumbass! Is there any mention of the 2nd Amendment in my post?

Dumb ass you said this

We can make laws that allow people to enjoy the firearm related sports and protect society. If you have a problem with those laws, take it up with your mental health professional, who is paid to care about your problems.

It's the same old bull shit liberal argument about hunting and other bull shit.

I didn't mention the 2nd Amendment and only morons equate making common sense laws about gun control to the 2nd Amendment. The law of the land has decided that the 2nd Amendment only prohibits the government from disarming the people, so that is what the 2nd Amendment says according to our laws, whether you believe it or not. The 2nd doesn't say anything about prohibiting common sense laws and regulations. I've shown regulations and laws that would prevent weapons getting into the hands of criminals. I've shown that these regulations and laws in no way prohibit owning weapons, including things like assault weapons. The only thing required is background checks, universal registration that is renewable to prevent transfer of the weapon and ballistics test for rifled firearms. When people with unregistered weapons recieve severe punishment and all the weapons become registered with a ballistics test on file, no one is going to want to shoot someone with that weapon, unless they have very good reason to do so.

If someone is so paranoid that they are worried to register a weapon in a country prohibited from disarming the populace, then they aren't mentally fit to own one in the first place.

Hey stupid which came first gun registration or gun confiscation?

Dumb ass you said this

It's the same old bull shit liberal argument about hunting and other bull shit.

I didn't mention the 2nd Amendment and only morons equate making common sense laws about gun control to the 2nd Amendment. The law of the land has decided that the 2nd Amendment only prohibits the government from disarming the people, so that is what the 2nd Amendment says according to our laws, whether you believe it or not. The 2nd doesn't say anything about prohibiting common sense laws and regulations. I've shown regulations and laws that would prevent weapons getting into the hands of criminals. I've shown that these regulations and laws in no way prohibit owning weapons, including things like assault weapons. The only thing required is background checks, universal registration that is renewable to prevent transfer of the weapon and ballistics test for rifled firearms. When people with unregistered weapons recieve severe punishment and all the weapons become registered with a ballistics test on file, no one is going to want to shoot someone with that weapon, unless they have very good reason to do so.

If someone is so paranoid that they are worried to register a weapon in a country prohibited from disarming the populace, then they aren't mentally fit to own one in the first place.

I can see why you are worried about losing your guns, just like many people who are nuts. It doesn't worry people who have rational minds.

I can see why you are worried about losing your guns, just like many people who are nuts. It doesn't worry people who have rational minds.

Just because you're a fucking idiot does not mean I'm not rational.
So I'll ask you one god damn time more
Which came first gun registration or gun confiscation?

Nuts worry about losing their guns and think other people are nuts.

You don't have a problem with Wayne LaPierre avoiding the draft because he kept having nervous breakdowns, but he's in fine health now claiming the government is after your guns. Maybe he's worried about losing his guns because he's a nut.

What is with the right-wing always embracing a draft dodger?

You don't have a problem with Wayne LaPierre avoiding the draft because he kept having nervous breakdowns, but he's in fine health now claiming the government is after your guns. Maybe he's worried about losing his guns because he's a nut.

You're a fucking nuts, so I'll ask you again nutter which came first gun registration or gun confiscation?

You're a fucking nuts, so I'll ask you again nutter which came first gun registration or gun confiscation?

In your case, like all nuts, it will probably be confiscation before we have universal registration. Just stay away from all people and keep your insanity hidden! That's the only chance your guns have.

In your case, like all nuts, it will probably be confiscation before we have universal registration. Just stay away from all people and keep your insanity hidden! That's the only chance your guns have.

I'm not a nut, but you are.
Again which came first gun registration or gun confiscation?

There is no sense in keeping you off of ignore, because I can't neg you and your nonsense isn't worth reading. I'll take you off ignore when I can neg your ass again.

If I was you, I'd be worried about my guns. Real worried!

this guys a real dipshit aint he Reb.....notice how he wont answer your simple question......i wonder why?.....maybe LaKunta hasn't PM'd him what to say yet....

There is no sense in keeping you off of ignore, because I can't neg you and your nonsense isn't worth reading. I'll take you off ignore when I can neg your ass again.

If I was you, I'd be worried about my guns. Real worried!

You're guns is this a threat?

this guys a real dipshit aint he Reb.....notice how he wont answer your simple question......i wonder why?.....maybe LaKunta hasn't PM'd him what to say yet....

Both you OCD right-wingers are as fucked up as they come. How can I answer the question of a fool I have on ignore. Since you are worthless, too, and I can't neg you then you might as well join the fool.

If you retards want questions answered, go to Yahoo Answers and stop wasting people's time, you fucking Retards!

I didn't think the question was all that hard, but then again I gave him the benefit of the doubt that his brain was a little bigger than your average size peanut.

Both you OCD right-wingers are as fucked up as they come. How can I answer the question of a fool I have on ignore. Since you are worthless, too, and I can't neg you then you might as well join the fool.

If you retards want questions answered, go to Yahoo Answers and stop wasting people's time, you fucking Retards!
in other words.....you cant deal with questions.....you are a fucking PUSSY Dumbya.....you wussed out in that other thread and you wussing out here..... turn your fucking Rep on asshole and neg me.....or are you too much of a puss to do that?....

I didn't think the question was all that hard, but then again I gave him the benefit of the doubt that his brain was a little bigger than your average size peanut.

the guy is a dipshit.....he claimed that if there was a group of Latinos from different Countries standing together he can pick out which ones are Mexicans.....just by looking at them.....he is amazing....even Latinos cant do that....but this little piss ant can...

in other words.....you cant deal with questions.....you are a fucking PUSSY Dumbya.....you wussed out in that other thread and you wussing out here..... turn your fucking Rep on asshole and neg me.....or are you too much of a puss to do that?....
He can't turn it back on

the guy is a dipshit.....he claimed that if there was a group of Latinos from different Countries standing together he can pick out which ones are Mexicans.....just by looking at them.....he is amazing....even Latinos cant do that....but this little piss ant can...

Should I be concerned because of his threat? Nawh I don't think so :eusa_whistle:

He can't turn it back on

did he abuse it?....

Forum List

Back