The Right Wing Colorblind Lie

People on the right get indignant and angry when called out on racism. They all claim not to see color, they claim to be color blind. But they are far from it. Edward Bonilla Silva calls this Colorblind Racism. Bonilla-Silva argues that whites’ views constitute an ideology rather than mere prejudice.

Color-Blind Racism​

For analytical purposes, racial ideology can be conceived as comprising the following three elements: frames, styles, and racial stories. The central frames or themes of this ideology are set paths for interpreting information. There are four principal frames: (1) abstract liberalism, (2) naturalization of race-related matters, (3) cultural racism, and (4) minimization of racism.

The frame of abstract liberalism uses ideas typically associated with liberalism, such as “equal opportunity,” “meritocracy,” and “individual effort,” in an abstract and decontextualized way to account for inequality. For example:

I don’t think they should be provided with unique opportunities. I think that they should have the same opportunities as everyone else … I don’t think that just because they’re a minority that they should, you know, not meet the requirements, you know. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

This response ignores the effects of past and contemporary discrimination on the social, economic, and educational status of minorities. Therefore, by saying “they should have the same opportunities as everyone else,” this person is defending racial inequality in the educational realm while maintaining her non-racist image.

The naturalization frame explains racial matters, such as residential segregation or whites’ preferences for whites as partners and friends, as natural outcomes. An example:

I don’t think it’s anybody’s fault. Because people tend to group with their own people. Whether it’s white or black or upper-middle class or lower class or, you know, upper class, you know, Asians. People tend to group with their own.... You know, people group together for lots of different reasons: social, religious. You can’t force that. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

By suggesting that segregation is natural, this respondent ignores the legacy of legalized Jim Crow segregation and the structural dynamics that exist in the early twenty-first century to keep racial groups apart.

The cultural racism frame relies on arguments based on culture to explain the position of racial groups in society. In essence, whites “blame the victim” by suggesting that the position of minorities is due to their family disorganization, lack of effort, or laziness. An example:

If they worked hard, they could make it just as high as anyone else could. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

Believing that blacks live in the projects because they do not work hard, as this person suggests, shows whites’ amnesia about past and contemporary discrimination in the labor and housing markets.

The minimization of racism frame suggests discrimination is no longer a real problem because civil rights legislation eradicated all racial ills and people are now “beyond race.” An example:

I think sometimes it’s an excuse because people felt they deserved a job, whatever! I think if things didn’t go their way I know a lot of people have tendency to use prejudice or racism as whatever, as an excuse. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

By minimizing the significance of discrimination, whites can deflect minorities’ claims of discrimination and bounce them back to them as “excuses,” or as playing the infamous “race card.”

Each one of these have been used by members in this forum.
Poor little dude, everyone is racist against your race, no matter what they do or say.
Will you ever tire of blowing that shrill, monotone bugle every day?

Yes, you are among the most decidedly racist members of this forum.

We already knew that.
Every single one of his posts is a variation on "all whites are racist"

I think, yes, I'm adding him to the ignore list! I mean whats the loss, right?

Adios, One Note Samba!
All whites do not have the ideology I presented in the OP.

But your racism precedes you since you don't complain about the white threads that denigrate blacks.

So long one flavor cracker!
Just because white people don't like you doesn’t mean they are racist. They just hate you because you’re an insufferable asshole and a racist.
I don't have any problem with white people liking me.. You are a racist based upon the shit I've read that you have posted. Calling me a racist for pointing out racism in what white racists do. And here you are doing it.

Whites such as you have severe mental problems.
You think a gallon of white milk is racist. Anything white is RACIST to you. You lie when you say you don't hate all white people.

You're a pathetic, disgusting, ignorant, cock sucking racist bag of rat shit.

. . . . . :shutupsmiley:

People on the right get indignant and angry when called out on racism. They all claim not to see color, they claim to be color blind. But they are far from it. Edward Bonilla Silva calls this Colorblind Racism. Bonilla-Silva argues that whites’ views constitute an ideology rather than mere prejudice.

Color-Blind Racism​

For analytical purposes, racial ideology can be conceived as comprising the following three elements: frames, styles, and racial stories. The central frames or themes of this ideology are set paths for interpreting information. There are four principal frames: (1) abstract liberalism, (2) naturalization of race-related matters, (3) cultural racism, and (4) minimization of racism.

The frame of abstract liberalism uses ideas typically associated with liberalism, such as “equal opportunity,” “meritocracy,” and “individual effort,” in an abstract and decontextualized way to account for inequality. For example:

I don’t think they should be provided with unique opportunities. I think that they should have the same opportunities as everyone else … I don’t think that just because they’re a minority that they should, you know, not meet the requirements, you know. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

This response ignores the effects of past and contemporary discrimination on the social, economic, and educational status of minorities. Therefore, by saying “they should have the same opportunities as everyone else,” this person is defending racial inequality in the educational realm while maintaining her non-racist image.

The naturalization frame explains racial matters, such as residential segregation or whites’ preferences for whites as partners and friends, as natural outcomes. An example:

I don’t think it’s anybody’s fault. Because people tend to group with their own people. Whether it’s white or black or upper-middle class or lower class or, you know, upper class, you know, Asians. People tend to group with their own.... You know, people group together for lots of different reasons: social, religious. You can’t force that. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

By suggesting that segregation is natural, this respondent ignores the legacy of legalized Jim Crow segregation and the structural dynamics that exist in the early twenty-first century to keep racial groups apart.

The cultural racism frame relies on arguments based on culture to explain the position of racial groups in society. In essence, whites “blame the victim” by suggesting that the position of minorities is due to their family disorganization, lack of effort, or laziness. An example:

If they worked hard, they could make it just as high as anyone else could. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

Believing that blacks live in the projects because they do not work hard, as this person suggests, shows whites’ amnesia about past and contemporary discrimination in the labor and housing markets.

The minimization of racism frame suggests discrimination is no longer a real problem because civil rights legislation eradicated all racial ills and people are now “beyond race.” An example:

I think sometimes it’s an excuse because people felt they deserved a job, whatever! I think if things didn’t go their way I know a lot of people have tendency to use prejudice or racism as whatever, as an excuse. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

By minimizing the significance of discrimination, whites can deflect minorities’ claims of discrimination and bounce them back to them as “excuses,” or as playing the infamous “race card.”

Interesting POV.

If. . . all this is true. . . .

Do you honestly believe folks feelings and opinions, when they do not genuinely believe they harbor anything other than In-Group identification, can be rectified by government intervention?

Surely, you don't think it is a matter of simply throwing money at the situation? :dunno:

Color-Blind Racism​

there is absolutely no way any white person can satisfy your stupid ass enough for you to deem them not to be a racist ....

Color-Blind Racism​

you need to move out of the inner cities ...the racist party you voted for is going to enact policies [policies you want ] that will make it a lot more dangerous ! black on black crime is exploding under dem rule !

We already knew that.

Adios, One Note Samba!

But your racism precedes you since you don't complain about the white threads that denigrate blacks.

Just because white people don't like you doesn’t mean they are racist. They just hate you because you’re an insufferable asshole and a racist.
I don't have any problem with white people liking me.. You are a racist based upon the shit I've read that you have posted. Calling me a racist for pointing out racism in what white racists do. And here you are doing it.

You think a gallon of white milk is racist. Anything white is RACIST to you. You lie when you say you don't hate all white people.

No, I think a bunch of white people denigrating blacks for everything, including our hair, names we give our children, food that we eat, clothes that we wear, and who assume every black person here is jobless, uneducated, recieving walfare, and since I am a man, having multiple children who I have abandoned, and so we must blame whites for it, which is pretty much most of the white members here, are racists. A cold glass of white milk is not. Nor is vanilla ice cream, Cool Whip, snow, clouds, chalk, etc.

Disliking you racists is not disliking all white people. Unless YOU are telling me that all whites are racists.

Color-Blind Racism​

Poor little dude, everyone is racist against your race, no matter what they do or say.
Will you ever tire of blowing that shrill, monotone bugle every day?
Everybody is not racist against us, but YOU and many of the other scrubs here are.

I'll tell you what, when you stop complaining about the government, I will consider stopping.

Can't handle the truth. You got white fragility? Because if your punk ass is tired of being shown your racism you've got 2 options:

Option A: Consider how fucking tired we blacks are of puting up with your racism.

Option B: Stop being a racist.

Last edited:
Big bad tough ........little cry baby. lol.
That's what you are. You can't take the mirror held to your face.
Can you, bigot?
There's nothing bigoted about me. All whites aren't racists, only the racists bitch about being shown for what they are.
All whites aren't racist, nor are all blacks. But YOU are.
No, I am not a racist, but you call me that because I point out white racism and won't shut up like you want me to.

Color-Blind Racism​

Hey IM, where are all the black women at?

Color-Blind Racism​

And each one of these defends systemic racism. As usual brother IM2 , spot on!

All of western civilization bends over to make idiots like you feel ok. Arabs cut your balls of for 1,000 years before the USA was even a country and at the first opportunity you got you dumped your own women for fat Becky.
Lol! For 245 years whites have been given everything and in your psychotic state you want to forget how it was done. You don't seem to understand that there are black Arabs.

View attachment 502717View attachment 502719
As for women, it was you white boys who made laws starting in 1641 because "your women" were even then running to the black pipe instead of the white toothpick. I don't know who fat Becky is, I supposed she must have given you birth or something.

All of western civilization bends over to make idiots like you feel ok. Arabs cut your balls of for 1,000 years before the USA was even a country and at the first opportunity you got you dumped your own women for fat Becky.
Lol! For 245 years whites have been given everything and in your psychotic state you want to forget how it was done. You don't seem to understand that there are black Arabs.

View attachment 502717View attachment 502719
As for women, it was you white boys who made laws starting in 1641 because "your women" were even then running to the black pipe instead of the white toothpick. I don't know who fat Becky is, I supposed she must have given you birth or something.
Arabs enslaved you for 1,000 years before the USA was even a country. They still do today.

Black Arabs dids make slavery legal here. Arabs didn't make Jim Crow here. Arabs aren't practicing American white racism now. Arabs have nothing to do with this. You're making excuses because you cannot win this debate.

We already knew that.

Adios, One Note Samba!

No, I think a bunch of white people denigrating blacks for everything, including our hair, names we give our children, food that we eat, clothes that we wear, and who assume every black person here is jobless, uneducated, recieving walfare, and since I am a man, having multiple children who I have abandoned, and so we must blame whites for it, which is pretty much most of the white members here, are racists. A cold glass of white milk is not. Nor is vanilla ice cream, Cool Whip, snow, clouds, chalk, etc.

Disliking you racists is not disliking all white people. Unless YOU are telling me that all whites are racists.
You know why I have no love for black people as a whole? Because of all the white hate I see coming from them. I surely am not going to like an entire race that uses screaming RACIST as their primary excuse for their many failures. If you fail, it's not my fault. If you're on welfare, it's not my fault. If you can't pass a college exam, or even graduate HS for that matter, it's not my fault. If 70% of all new blacks born are born into a fatherless situation, that's not my fault. If the vast majority of violent crime is committed by your race, that's not my fault. If you're not smart enough to comply with a cop and fight them and get shot, that's not my fault. I could on and on, but all that is YOUR FAULT, not mine. But you people have made a CAREER out BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE. We hear it, we see it, we suffer the consequences of it EVERY DAY. The quotas, the lowering of standards, the absolute ass kissing of you people just to hopefully appease you enough so that you won't RIOT, LOOT and BURN DOWN some city.

You blacks need to clean up your act, and quit being a pathetic pack of cry babies, and for Christ sake give the... 'YOU A RACIST' bull shit a REST. All whites are NOT RACIST. If we were, obama would have never been elected. You all need to calm down, quit the white hate, the oriental hate, quit the violence, quit having so many babies out of wedlock, which means keep your dick in your pants, and knuckle down and take RESPONSIBILITY for YOURSELVES, for your own LIFE, apply yourself, read a book, enroll in a college, vocational school, take an apprenticeship, so SOMETHING besides being a GANGSTA. If you people did that, you'd find that white people would go OUT OF THEIR WAY to HELP YOU. But, sadly, I have no faith whatsoever that you people can do any of that. I just don't think you want to. I think you want everything just handed to you on a silver platter. You want to scream racism and then watch as everybody bends over backwards and kisses your ass. Why do you want it that way? Because we've all taught it to you. It's societies fault. We should have been tougher on you and held you all to the same standards that everyone else plays by.

In any case, your problems stem from your OWN ACTIONS, not anyone else's, especially not whites.

Last edited:
Everybody is not racist against us, but YOU and many of the other scrubs here are.
Nah, In reality, I don't know what color your skin is. I just don't care for stupid whiny cvnts.
I'll tell you what, when you stop complaining about the government, I will consider stopping.
I'll tell you what, when you stop making black men look like worthless pussies, I'll stop calling you out on it.
Can't handle the truth. You got white fragility? Because if your punk ass is tired of being shown your racism you've got 2 options:
You're an idiot if you think everyone here doesn't see right through your faux-victimhood money grab.
Option A: Consider how fucking tired we blacks are of puting up with your racism.
Option B: Stop being a racist.
Option C: Go fuck yourself, retard.

Color-Blind Racism​

that's because most on the right are not racist--but most blacks are

We already knew that.

Adios, One Note Samba!

You ASSume all whites are racist. You call me racist, which is a lie. I have never said anything racist. If you think differently, prove it.

People on the right get indignant and angry when called out on racism.

You're one ignorant fuckin' negro.

"People on the right" get indignant and angry not when called out on racism, but rather when some nappy-headed little fuck like yourself insists we're racist because we're white. All the while, you ignore the undeniable fact that your opinion that whites are racist for no other reason than they're white is about as fucking racist as it gets...

Forum List

Back