🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right's love affair with Russia...

Putin personally ordered helping get Trump elected, and thus trying to destroy us from within. Trump has pissed off our alies, and clung to our enemies.
No one was forced to vote the way they did, elections have consequences.

America's choices has been for the democrat in 1992, 1996, 2000, 2008, 20012, and 2016.

The 538 in the electoral college voted differently.

Na, the electoral college worked perfectly. It kept the crazies at bay.

the electoral college doesn't speak for the American people. Because the American people spoke with a 3 million vote louder voice.
We cant expect crazy Cali to speak for the country, if you take all of trumps votes and Hildabeasts votes in crazy cali away. Trump won the popular vote in the rest of the country. So the electoral college worked perfectly...:dance:

Putin personally ordered helping get Trump elected, and thus trying to destroy us from within. Trump has pissed off our alies, and clung to our enemies.
No one was forced to vote the way they did, elections have consequences.

America's choices has been for the democrat in 1992, 1996, 2000, 2008, 20012, and 2016.

The 538 in the electoral college voted differently.
Like I said this is supposed to be a capitalist republic, not a shit eating democracy of mob rule...

We cant expect crazy Cali to speak for the country, if you take all of trumps votes and Hildabeasts votes in crazy cali away. Trump won the popular vote in the rest of the country. So the electoral college worked perfectly...:dance:

If you did the same for Texas and Florida you would be saying madam president.

Like I said this is supposed to be a capitalist republic, not a shit eating democracy of mob rule...

Translation, it's a system rigged to keep the will of the people from abolishing slavery. At least not without a civil war.

It spoke loudly for 30 states over 20

How strange the electoral system is based on land, and not on people.

Alaska could have but a single resident, and not lose any votes for president.
Oh well..

and California could have 50,000,000 votes, and it wouldn't make a difference because of the Electoral College.

The ideology of a state, or a few states, dont' give them the right to rule the country

It spoke loudly for 30 states over 20

How strange the electoral system is based on land, and not on people.

Alaska could have but a single resident, and not lose any votes for president.
You can't have people like crazy Cali determining the direction of the people in Alaska, that's why the 10th amendment needs to be strengthened like it originally was.

No matter who won, I knew I'd be say "my damn president"

Like I said the electoral college worked perfectly, it kept the crazies at bay...
This was never supposed to be a pure democracy... because they don't work

The ideology of a state, or a few states, dont' give them the right to rule the country

It isn't the ideology of the state, but of the people within that state. States are not people, people are people

And people who love people are the luckiest people in the world.

Forum List

Back