The rise of irreligion is the GOP’s real demographic crisis

The gop goes after demographics that are shirking, the white uneducated and bible thumpers,now how bright is that?

In 1972, just 5.1 percent of Americans said they had no religious affiliation, according to the University of Chicago’s General Social Survey. In 2014, that number was 20.7 percent, an increase of more than 400 percent.

The rise of irreligion is the GOP’s real demographic crisis

the left goes after illegals and blacks, who are even dumber

It is quite simple- fertility rates, liberals taking over public schools, and immigration. One thing I will never do is become liberal and sacrifice my principles just to be with the dumb majority.

:) You far right loons are looning.

The Dems win nationally, and soon will be regionally, because they are reaching out to ALL americans.

The Dems win nationally, and soon will be regionally, because they are reaching out to ALL americans.

no they aren't, they are attacking people like me, it is just that democrats are successful at breeding and bringing in their kind of garbage

no they aren't, they are attacking people like me, it is just that democrats are successful at breeding and bringing in their kind of garbage
They are not attacking you.

You have all the rights everyone else does, and you are mad that you are not top drawer and those like you. You want to be special, you want a safe space. Go cry a river.

You have all the rights everyone else does, and you are mad that you are not top drawer and those like you. You want to be special, you want a safe space. Go cry a river.

They want my money so they can give it to their peeps, they want my speech made a crime, they want my guns, they want to tax the cigars from my mouth, they will not let me live in suburbs that are 'too white', etc.

so fuck off, and yes I do want a safe space, away from you guys. You guys tell me not to complain, yet you are the party that invented it.

it is an era of cynicism ------it is very easy for a cynic to
despise Trump and love Bernie. We are also a country
of DUPES------lots of people can be duped by Hillary.
Trump is an OBVIOUS ----foot in mouth nut. ANYONE
---both cynic and non cynic can despise him. Hillary has
an advantage------even her gender is an advantage-----
'things have not be going well---let's try a girl----we tried
a black-----lets GO FOR IT'

They want my money so they can give it to their peeps, they want my speech made a crime, they want my guns, they want to tax the cigars from my mouth, they will not let me live in suburbs that are 'too white', etc. so fuck off, and yes I do want a safe space, away from you guys. You guys tell me not to complain, yet you are the party that invented it.
So you are saying you don't want to pay taxes, you are mad you can't call someone a ****** without getting your teeth knocked out and the other guy getting to walk away, and you can living in any suburb you want.

You are a whiner, and that is not the American way. You want a safe space? Go buy in the scrub in the Texas Hill Country. No one will bug you except the bugs.

They want my money so they can give it to their peeps, they want my speech made a crime, they want my guns, they want to tax the cigars from my mouth, they will not let me live in suburbs that are 'too white', etc. so fuck off, and yes I do want a safe space, away from you guys. You guys tell me not to complain, yet you are the party that invented it.
So you are saying you don't want to pay taxes, you are mad you can't call someone a ****** without getting your teeth knocked out and the other guy getting to walk away, and you can living in any suburb you want.

You are a whiner, and that is not the American way. You want a safe space? Go buy in the scrub in the Texas Hill Country. No one will bug you except the bugs.
You think it's ok to hit people because you don't like what they have to say and that it's legal?

You think it's ok to hit people because you don't like what they have to say and that it's legal?
So you think you are going to call a big person a ****** and you will walk away without injury. Those are "fighting words" and are often defensible in court. I don't care whether you approve; that matters nothing, smdt. You far right wimps are such whiners and want safe spaces.

So you think you are going to call a big person a ****** and you will walk away without injury. Those are "fighting words" and are often defensible in court. I don't care whether you approve; that matters nothing, smdt. You far right wimps are such whiners and want safe spaces.
Hitting people because you don't like what they have to say is indefensible in court and the assailant doesn't get to walk away, he goes to jail. Civil society does grant free speech rights only to the strong. Your argument fails on every level.

Hitting people because you don't like what they have to say is indefensible in court and the assailant doesn't get to walk away, he goes to jail. Civil society does grant free speech rights only to the strong. Your argument fails on every level.
Look up "fighting words" and then carry out your threat. Free speech does not include the freedom of every expression. Your argument is fail. Here, do some reading. Your ignorance is astounding

The fighting words doctrine, in United States constitutional law, is a limitation to freedom of speech as protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. In 1942, the U.S. Supreme Court established the doctrine by a 9–0 decision in Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire.
Fighting words - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
upload_2016-8-20_12-35-55.gif

Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaFighting_words
Wikipedia

Look up "fighting words" and then carry out your threat. Free speech does not include the freedom of every expression. Your argument is fail. Here, do some reading. Your ignorance is astounding

The fighting words doctrine, in United States constitutional law, is a limitation to freedom of speech as protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. In 1942, the U.S. Supreme Court established the doctrine by a 9–0 decision in Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire.
View attachment 86198

Wikipedia
Incorrect. Nobody ever gets off from assault charges in response to simple taunting. In rare cases, a defense was entered that very personal and targeted provocations were so extreme that no reasonable person could control their actions. An example would be a mother who lost her child being told, "I'm glad your baby is dead. Hope your next one dies too." Such circumstances are exceptionally rare. In cases of simple name calling and taunts, the other person is expected to control their actions and if they assault the person, criminal charges follow.

You should learn case law before assuming you can legally hit people when you don't like what they're saying before you land your stupid ass in jail.

View attachment 86198

Wikipedia
Incorrect. Nobody ever gets off from assault charges in response to simple taunting. In rare cases, a defense was entered that very personal and targeted provocations were so extreme that no reasonable person could control their actions. An example would be a mother who lost her child being told, "I'm glad your baby is dead. Hope your next one dies too." Such circumstances are exceptionally rare. In cases of simple name calling and taunts, the other person is expected to control their actions and if they assault the person, criminal charges follow. You should learn case law before assuming you can legally hit people when you don't like what they're saying before you land your stupid ass in jail.
You did not read it, did you? You are not an expert; you are simply blathering. You are a typical far right wing nut job who wants a safe space from which to yell at a world that is leaving him behind. You have failed at this as you have everything else. So go ahead and do it and tell us what you found out. But you won't, because you only talk the talk but won't walk the walk.

View attachment 86198

Wikipedia
Incorrect. Nobody ever gets off from assault charges in response to simple taunting. In rare cases, a defense was entered that very personal and targeted provocations were so extreme that no reasonable person could control their actions. An example would be a mother who lost her child being told, "I'm glad your baby is dead. Hope your next one dies too." Such circumstances are exceptionally rare. In cases of simple name calling and taunts, the other person is expected to control their actions and if they assault the person, criminal charges follow. You should learn case law before assuming you can legally hit people when you don't like what they're saying before you land your stupid ass in jail.
You did not read it, did you? You are not an expert; you are simply blathering. You are a typical far right wing nut job who wants a safe space from which to yell at a world that is leaving him behind. You have failed at this as you have everything else. So go ahead and do it and tell us what you found out. But you won't, because you only talk the talk but won't walk the walk.
There's no burden of proof on me, jackass. You're the one who thinks you can hit people who call you names and not get arrested, so go right ahead and make sure you YouTube it so we all can see your dumb ass in handcuffs.

You have to also notice that conservatives gravitate towards violent responses to a change they can't adapt to. You hear it here and on the news. "We won't take this much longer, we came unarmed. This time"

This is also the domain of the uneducated and those who are prone to believe in myth. Their first response is to violently change the world back to one they recognize.

View attachment 86198

Wikipedia
There's no burden of proof on me, jackass. You're the one who thinks you can hit people who call you names and not get arrested, so go right ahead and make sure you YouTube it so we all can see your dumb ass in handcuffs.
I gave you the SCOTUS ruling and you can argue against it all you want and you will still fail. Go away and call someone out that and tell us how it turns out, podjo. You have blown this thread even worse than most others. You simply don't have it together today, do you?

You have to also notice that conservatives gravitate towards violent responses to a change they can't adapt to. You hear it here and on the news. "We won't take this much longer, we came unarmed. This time"

This is also the domain of the uneducated and those who are prone to believe in myth. Their first response is to violently change the world back to one they recognize.

first of all do you have any real world data on conservatives for that? it is staggering you would make such a claim given all the rioting going on nowadays in the name of liberalism

secondly, this country was born because some folks got violent, and I predict that if you assinine Nazis don't leave us the hell alone then yes, there could be violence.

Forum List

Back