the Roberts/Obama tax cost me $1300

obamacare cost me $1300

I should have known it would be $1300, 13 the occult number for bad luck

I had to hire an accountant because I had to pay tax on estate, without an obamacare form I have to pay an additional $1300 on top of what I already owe
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

You had ample time to become familiar with the relevant provisions of the Act and plan accordingly.

Whining about it now is pointless.
Behold the compassion of the liberal.........

You knew what the law required and you chose to ignore it. Take some personal responsibility for your stupidity.

That's right! When Big Brother says you have to buy something, you better buy it whether you can afford it or not damn it!

So it is said.......so it is written.......

images.jpeg

obamacare cost me $1300

I had to hire an accountant because I had to pay tax on estate, without an obamacare form I have to pay an additional $1300 on top of what I already owe

Sounds to me it's time to file a court case challenging this unconstitutional direct tax. There's no way to justify it under the 16th Amendment because it is levied after your obligation under the 16th has been met. Having paid the tax, you can now demonstrate harm which is the only way to have standing to challenge a tax.

obamacare cost me $1300

YOU cost yourself $1,300.
With all due respect, more than 16 million people now have health insurance, and quite frankly in that light I'd be embarrassed to be complaining about losing a day's pay.
oooooooo, more than 16MILLION out of 350 MILLION people and that cost us taxpayers BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, grew this Federal Government even more to lay on our children's backs, And. aren't some of you soooooooooo generous with OTHER peoples money. I bet you get OScamCare for free, right?

obamacare cost me $1300

With all due respect, more than 16 million people now have health insurance, and quite frankly in that light I'd be embarrassed to be complaining about losing a day's pay.
MORE THAN 16MILLION out of 350 MILLION people and that us taxpayers BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. aren't some of you soooooooooo generous with OTHER peoples money. I bet you get OScamCare for free, right?
you told us you get medicaid which is a free government program , you have nothing to do with the ACA

obamacare cost me $1300

MORE THAN 16MILLION out of 350 MILLION people and that us taxpayers BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. aren't some of you soooooooooo generous with OTHER peoples money. I bet you get OScamCare for free, right?
you told us you get medicaid which is a free government program , you have nothing to do with the ACA

Another far left drones that does not understand Obamacare..

obamacare cost me $1300

oooooooo, more than 16MILLION out of 350 MILLION people and that cost us taxpayers BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, grew this Federal Government even more to lay on our children's backs, And. aren't some of you soooooooooo generous with OTHER peoples money. I bet you get OScamCare for free, right?
Meanwhile, 69,595 posts later, and we are STILL waiting for JUST ONE OF THEM to make a little bit of sense.

trolls are worthless. Doesn't shine a good light on them as human beings either.

obamacare cost me $1300

No but YOU DO.

You have said you get welfare, food stamps, government cheese and that you do not understand your FREE MEDICAID.

MY taxes support you.

I'm sick of the freeloading RWNJs on this board.

obamacare cost me $1300

Not true.

Not one word of the OP is true.

If it IS true, you need to hire a real accountant, one who actually knows the law.

obamacare cost me $1300

Unlike you, I have to pay for my healthcare.

he didn't cost himself $1300, the MAXIMUM PENALTY was $975 for 2015, for all adults in family plus all kids, $975 was the Max.

Oh........... that makes it so much better.
It makes it truthful, instead of a LIE...and it is 33% less than what he claimed...that should count for something!!! Also makes one wonder why he felt he needed to lie, and what else is a lie, in what he said....?

obamacare cost me $1300

Consider yourself lucky. It's costing me thousands every year.

If it's one thing I've learned about Democrats in power, it's to never let it happen again. Every time Democrats get leadership, it costs me money.
Next time don't listen to Pubs and get the O-Care duh.

Guess being poor has its benefits....NOTHING has changed for me since Obamacare was forced on us.

Glad to hear that, wish I could say the same.

I've had employer provided healthcare all of my life until Commie Care. Now I have to use after-tax money to provide my own. That means I have less buying power, less residual income, less opportunity to put my money into the economy or investments.

Doesn't matter I guess. This was never about all Americans being covered, it was a plot to create more government dependents, and at last count by the White House, they created over 14 million more.
Eh its medicaid. So they got no problem paying for a tooth to be removed but hit the roof if you want PREVENTIVE care like a teeth cleaning BEFORE a tooth needs taken out...hell as it is we are moving from Ga to Tn so going from very little dental coverage via medicaid to NONE. Gonna have to find some spare cash and get dental insurance. Just hope moderate republicans or blue dog democrats get into the legislature and help the poor a little more that or my wife finds a much better job before she becomes an RN.
Move to a blue state and get good Medicaid, dupe.

obamacare cost me $1300

No they don't. When there deductible is so sky high that the insurance policy never pays a claim they effectively have no insurance. They are paying their own medical expenses out of pocket PLUS forced to pay for a overpriced health insurance plan on top of that. In other words they got fucked over by the Democrats.
I f you have a real medical emergency the annual cap is little more than the deductible. Get your affordable guaranteed insurance and stfu, dupes.

obamacare cost me $1300

No they don't. When there deductible is so sky high that the insurance policy never pays a claim they effectively have no insurance. They are paying their own medical expenses out of pocket PLUS forced to pay for a overpriced health insurance plan on top of that. In other words they got fucked over by the Democrats.
I f you have a real medical emergency the annual cap is little more than the deductible. Get your affordable guaranteed insurance and stfu, dupes.

For those like this poster who are math challenged, young healthy people used to be able to purchase cheap catastrophic medical insurance to cover this, now they are forced to purchase a full policy at an insane price to subsidize the losers and moochers in Obamacare.

obamacare cost me $1300

For those like this poster who are math challenged, young healthy people used to be able to purchase cheap catastrophic medical insurance to cover this, now they are forced to purchase a full policy at an insane price to subsidize the losers and moochers in Obamacare.
Which they didn't do, and they turned out to be Pub scams anyway lol...

6 years later and the knocks on the ACA are still fraught with lies.

The best is when a person who previously had no insurance or shitty insurance whines about high deductibles.

The only time you will ever pay a lot of your deductible is when you or a family member is really sick or injured. In which case....you'll have your economic health saved by having a quality insurance policy.

The reason we even have deductibles is because jackasses don't understand that profits and health care don't go together well.

Read this. Try to learn something.

Japanese Pay Less for More Health Care

The best is when a person who previously had no insurance or shitty insurance whines about high deductibles.

The only time you will ever pay a lot of your deductible is when you or a family member is really sick or injured. In which case....you'll have your economic health saved by having a quality insurance policy.

The reason we even have deductibles is because jackasses don't understand that profits and health care don't go together well.

One, if people didn't have insurance in the past, it's because they couldn't reasonably afford it, and is probably still the case with the tens of millions that still don't have it.

Two, this law gave employers the opportunity to drop coverage for their employees (which is what happened in my case) and now we have to buy insurance with after-tax money instead of it being a non-taxed benefit the way it was before.

Three, those of us who got cash instead of insurance had huge deductions taken out before it even hit your paycheck. The morons that wrote this law never gave employers the option of just giving you a separate check towards your insurance. All they could do is increase your wages. Before an employer can give you that increase, he has to deduct: matching your SS contributions, matching, your Medicare contributions, the increase in unemployment and workman's compensation insurance, your retirement plan if you have one.........

Then after all those deductions, the employer can pay you what's left towards your insurance, and then that gets taxed. It really ends up being nothing.

Four, Commie Care also increased your medical tax deductions to 10% whether you are using it or not. Even more windfall for Big Brother on top of keeping your income tax refund.

Five, it's an economy killer. Instead of that money going into circulation in our economy, it's now being sent to insurance companies instead. It greatly reduced residual income for those of us that got screwed by the plan. But what the hell........at least your french fry maker now has insurance!

Six, never vote Democrat unless you are a lowlife that is going to reap the benefits of their scams. If you work for a living, Democrat leadership is going to cost you one way or another.

One, if people didn't have insurance in the past, it's because they couldn't reasonably afford it, and is probably still the case with the tens of millions that still don't have it.

Two, this law gave employers the opportunity to drop coverage for their employees (which is what happened in my case) and now we have to buy insurance with after-tax money instead of it being a non-taxed benefit the way it was before.

Three, those of us who got cash instead of insurance had huge deductions taken out before it even hit your paycheck. The morons that wrote this law never gave employers the option of just giving you a separate check towards your insurance. All they could do is increase your wages. Before an employer can give you that increase, he has to deduct: matching your SS contributions, matching, your Medicare contributions, the increase in unemployment and workman's compensation insurance, your retirement plan if you have one.........

Then after all those deductions, the employer can pay you what's left towards your insurance, and then that gets taxed. It really ends up being nothing.

Four, Commie Care also increased your medical tax deductions to 10% whether you are using it or not. Even more windfall for Big Brother on top of keeping your income tax refund.

Five, it's an economy killer. Instead of that money going into circulation in our economy, it's now being sent to insurance companies instead. It greatly reduced residual income for those of us that got screwed by the plan. But what the hell........at least your french fry maker now has insurance!

Six, never vote Democrat unless you are a lowlife that is going to reap the benefits of their scams. If you work for a living, Democrat leadership is going to cost you one way or another.

You are lying about your employer dropping your insurance.

Forum List

Back