the Roberts/Obama tax cost me $1300

the American government has no authority to force people into buying health insurance or any other products or services from private companies.

the ability to decide if you want insurance is just as important as gun rights or free speech.

Ture, but this is what happens when you put Democrats in charge, you are going to lose something, particularly liberty if not money, or likely both.
You're pretty mysterious about your health insurance, ie you said it wasn't O-Care and you got screwed. ?????? Your boss sounds like he fell for Pub propaganda too....lot of that going around...

the American government has no authority to force people into buying health insurance or any other products or services from private companies.

the ability to decide if you want insurance is just as important as gun rights or free speech.

Ture, but this is what happens when you put Democrats in charge, you are going to lose something, particularly liberty if not money, or likely both.
You're pretty mysterious about your health insurance, ie you said it wasn't O-Care and you got screwed. ?????? Your boss sounds like he fell for Pub propaganda too....lot of that going around...

It's really funny how you on the left come up with all kinds of reasons why you can sit around on a blog day and night. Yours was that you're a retired teacher, and yet you have the comprehension skills of a six year old.

Read slower next time or have somebody read it to you.

Guess being poor has its benefits....NOTHING has changed for me since Obamacare was forced on us.

Glad to hear that, wish I could say the same.

I've had employer provided healthcare all of my life until Commie Care. Now I have to use after-tax money to provide my own. That means I have less buying power, less residual income, less opportunity to put my money into the economy or investments.

Doesn't matter I guess. This was never about all Americans being covered, it was a plot to create more government dependents, and at last count by the White House, they created over 14 million more.
Eh its medicaid. So they got no problem paying for a tooth to be removed but hit the roof if you want PREVENTIVE care like a teeth cleaning BEFORE a tooth needs taken out...hell as it is we are moving from Ga to Tn so going from very little dental coverage via medicaid to NONE. Gonna have to find some spare cash and get dental insurance. Just hope moderate republicans or blue dog democrats get into the legislature and help the poor a little more that or my wife finds a much better job before she becomes an RN.

If it's any help, I enrolled with Delta Insurance. It's affordable (about 300 bucks or so a year) and they have good coverage once you stay with them a year or two. My dentist loves them because they don't give him any problems and payments are reasonably on time. Yes, they have increased my rates slightly, but I do have a lot of dental problems and I always had more bills paid than I pay for the insurance every year.

I highly recommend them.
Had both MetLife and Delta. Both are good but more dentists honor Delta patients coverage.

Guess being poor has its benefits....NOTHING has changed for me since Obamacare was forced on us.

I've had employer provided healthcare all of my life until Commie Care. Now I have to use after-tax money to provide my own. That means I have less buying power, less residual income, less opportunity to put my money into the economy or investments.

Doesn't matter I guess. This was never about all Americans being covered, it was a plot to create more government dependents, and at last count by the White House, they created over 14 million more.
Eh its medicaid. So they got no problem paying for a tooth to be removed but hit the roof if you want PREVENTIVE care like a teeth cleaning BEFORE a tooth needs taken out...hell as it is we are moving from Ga to Tn so going from very little dental coverage via medicaid to NONE. Gonna have to find some spare cash and get dental insurance. Just hope moderate republicans or blue dog democrats get into the legislature and help the poor a little more that or my wife finds a much better job before she becomes an RN.

If it's any help, I enrolled with Delta Insurance. It's affordable (about 300 bucks or so a year) and they have good coverage once you stay with them a year or two. My dentist loves them because they don't give him any problems and payments are reasonably on time. Yes, they have increased my rates slightly, but I do have a lot of dental problems and I always had more bills paid than I pay for the insurance every year.

I highly recommend them.
Had both MetLife and Delta. Both are good but more dentists honor Delta patients coverage.

I have Delta as well (although I think you meant to address somebody else) and I've been very happy with them.

I have really bad teeth and my dentist told me it doesn't matter what I do with them, they are just bad teeth. So I always get much more dental work than I pay in dental insurance. Yes, they have raised my rates every year, but only a couple of bucks annually. I still get way more than my moneys worth. I too highly recommend them.

I highly recommend them.

I have Delta as well (although I think you meant to address somebody else) and I've been very happy with them.

I have really bad teeth and my dentist told me it doesn't matter what I do with them, they are just bad teeth. So I always get much more dental work than I pay in dental insurance. Yes, they have raised my rates every year, but only a couple of bucks annually. I still get way more than my moneys worth. I too highly recommend them.
No. I was agreeing with you. Delta is very good. More providers take them at full coverage.

I have had delta for two years now after trading up from MetLife. I would recommend them as well.

I highly recommend them.

No. I was agreeing with you. Delta is very good. More providers take them at full coverage.

I have had delta for two years now after trading up from MetLife. I would recommend them as well.

Funny you should bring them up since I just got their bill for coverage in the mail today. I've had Delta for at least three years now......maybe four, I don't know, but I thought by now they would cancel me or raise my rates so high it wasn't worth it, but just the opposite.

Forum List

Back