The Rock Says He Cried ‘Manly Tears’ After Media Declared Biden Winner

He's crying over a pos who lost the election and who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer. That says everything we need to know about who Johnson is.
OK Xi. Tell us again please how China did everything right. How is Beijing these days? Troll.

Bullshit. You can’t get tears from a rock. He’s messing with you.

More likely a stiff dick hit his gag reflexes and next thing you know he was 'crying'.... important story, for sure.

More likely a stiff dick hit his gag reflexes and next thing you know he was 'crying'.... important story, for sure.
$5 says you won’t find him and say it to his face. ;) I’d even go $6 if I wasn’t afraid you’d go hungry if I took half your money.

$5 says you won’t find him and say it to his face. ;) I’d even go $6 if I wasn’t afraid you’d go hungry if I took half your money.
You first..... talk your shit to Trump's face and that old man will rip off your head and shit down your neck.

Hell, I'll put $100 on it..... what you make in a week.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You first..... talk your shit to Trump's face and that old man will rip off your head and shit down your neck.

Hell, I'll put $100 on it..... what you make in a week.

:abgg2q.jpg:

1605089960601.png

He probably has never cracked an egg, let alone whoop someone's ass.

The Rock should have kept his mouth quiet------------he appeals mostly to males and many if not most of them support Trump. He hurt is business (the rock, dwayne Johnson) franchise by pulling this idiotic stunt in this cancel culture which will affect his box office and sponsorships. I know he has bought rights to the scorpion king franchise--I enjoyed his acting role in it, but atlas I am cancel culturing him as well. I'm pretty sure that I will not be the only one.

The Rock should have kept his mouth quiet------------he appeals mostly to males and many if not most of them support Trump. He hurt is business (the rock, dwayne Johnson) franchise by pulling this idiotic stunt in this cancel culture which will affect his box office and sponsorships. I know he has bought rights to the scorpion king franchise--I enjoyed his acting role in it, but atlas I am cancel culturing him as well. I'm pretty sure that I will not be the only one.

Come on Turtle Shit, you didn't make that claim against Ice Cube, Lil Wayne and 5 Cent.

The Rock should have kept his mouth quiet------------he appeals mostly to males and many if not most of them support Trump.
There are a lot of people for whom simplistic, tribal, partisan politics are not the top priority in their lives.

True story.

Forum List

Back