The Roundup Continues: Antifa Leader and Elementry School Teacher Arrested in Berzerkly

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
“Three men were also arrested on charges including possession of body armor, carrying a banned weapon and participating in a riot.”

Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl

I read to the end. I got a payoff.

David Marquis, who identified himself as a senior at the school, said he was tired of the protests on campus. Marquis was outside the protest area and described the scene.

“If you look at them, it’s ridiculous,” Marquis told the Los Angeles Times. “You’ve got a guy with purple hair with a f---ing lightsaber talking about Hitler. It’s hard for me to take any of this seriously.”

If FBI is still a legitimate law enforcement agency, they will infiltrate Antifa and destroy them from within.

“Three men were also arrested on charges including possession of body armor, carrying a banned weapon and participating in a riot.”

Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl

I read to the end. I got a payoff.

David Marquis, who identified himself as a senior at the school, said he was tired of the protests on campus. Marquis was outside the protest area and described the scene.

“If you look at them, it’s ridiculous,” Marquis told the Los Angeles Times. “You’ve got a guy with purple hair with a f---ing lightsaber talking about Hitler. It’s hard for me to take any of this seriously.”

Thank you so very much for this.

Forum List

Back